Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,560 members, 7,820,025 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:37 AM

The Best Marketplaces To Buy And Sell Websites - Technology Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / The Best Marketplaces To Buy And Sell Websites (201 Views)

Let's Help You Buy And Ship Goods From Dubai @the Most Affordable Rates / We Love Xiaomi Phones. We Repair And Sell Xiaomi Phones (see Prices)... / Buy and We ship for you from CHINA at $5/kg (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Best Marketplaces To Buy And Sell Websites by seosabun: 12:29pm On Sep 02, 2020
There are lots of sites touted as website marketplaces, but many are poorly curated. Luckily, I’ve spent tons of time scouring the internet for the best marketplaces. If you are looking for trusted businesses to buy or sell a website, I would go with one of these listed below.

Buying/Seling Websites

Latonas. These guys are legit, they sell web-based businesses and do a great job with their due diligence. Great broker support and every website has a professional prospectus.
Flippa. Flippa might have the most for sale. They sell domains, websites, web businesses, apps, and more. I find that on the selling side, you tend to get less here than other places.
FE International. Very professional brokers of web-based businesses. Prices tend to be on the higher side - into the six and seven figures.
Quiet Light Brokerage. Similar shop to FE International above. Worth checking out if you’re buying/selling a very established web business.
Buy Sell Empire. Very similar to FE & Quiet Light, but they tend to carry less inventory. Worth checking out to see what they have in stock.
Empire Flippers. These guys seem to get amazing prices on the sell side. If you have a web-based business with established monthly profit, I would start here if you’re looking to sell. They cater a lot to FBA (fulfillment by Amazon) and dropshipping businesses but they do sell other types.
OpenFlip. Full disclosure, this is my business. We are mostly looking to buy websites with traffic and high quality domain names. We offer faster cash if you are trying to liquidate.
[url]xeron.id[/url] tempat dimana bisa jual beli website
Transfer Slot. These guys are new but it’s a great concept. They are selling “side projects” that people have built up and are done with. Some have established user bases, built apps, or other IP.

(1) (Reply)

Brand New Huawei Y8p Dual Sim 128gb Available For N95,000 / SOLD SOLD Dell Latitude 7270: 12inch, I7, 16gb Ddr4 & 255gb SOLD SOLD / Uk Used 256gb Iphone XS Gold With 6000mah Power Bank

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.