Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,159 members, 7,849,589 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 04:30 AM

Toks 2000 Model Tacoma. Automatic Transmission, Auxiliary Gear. Duty Paid - Autos - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / Toks 2000 Model Tacoma. Automatic Transmission, Auxiliary Gear. Duty Paid (706 Views)

Toks Standard 2019 Hilux Auto Gear, Duty Paid, 20.500k / Toks 03 Tacoma, Automatic Transmission Auxiliary. Auto Glass Control 08168995190 / Neat 2007 Used Toyota Tacoma Automatic For Sale 2.5m (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Toks 2000 Model Tacoma. Automatic Transmission, Auxiliary Gear. Duty Paid by chigodo(m): 1:10pm On Sep 02, 2020
Toks 2000 Model Tacoma. Automatic Transmission, Auxiliary Gear. Duty Paid

Re: Toks 2000 Model Tacoma. Automatic Transmission, Auxiliary Gear. Duty Paid by Blogfarms: 3:56pm On Sep 02, 2020
How much please
Re: Toks 2000 Model Tacoma. Automatic Transmission, Auxiliary Gear. Duty Paid by chigodo(m): 1:09am On Sep 13, 2020
Rugged
Re: Toks 2000 Model Tacoma. Automatic Transmission, Auxiliary Gear. Duty Paid by chigodo(m): 4:44am On Sep 16, 2020
Selling fast
Re: Toks 2000 Model Tacoma. Automatic Transmission, Auxiliary Gear. Duty Paid by Blogfarms: 7:09am On Sep 16, 2020
How much is it please
Re: Toks 2000 Model Tacoma. Automatic Transmission, Auxiliary Gear. Duty Paid by chigodo(m): 7:16am On Sep 17, 2020
Blogfarms:
How much is it please

Greetings sir, how are you today?. This is the second time you are asking for the price of this truck, I feel it will be very wrong for me to continue to ignore your questions.
You must have noticed that many car dealers don't put price tag on their advertised cars here on Nairaland any more, here is the reason sir.

Nairaland is an interactive forum, many people are just here to ask for price of vehicles with no intention of buying, but just to derail the thread and make real buyers feel that the price is way too high. Such people will never waste their airtime calling you because they know deep inside that they are not buying. (I'm going to show you evidence). This is not to say that you are not a serious buyer, but we can no longer differentiate.

On jiji you can put your price tag, anyone who is okay will call you but whoever feels the price is too high will simply move on. (It is not an interactive forum like nairaland).
Now here is the proof sir.

I will upload 3 screenshots here. The screenshots are about a 'buyer' who asked same 'how much' on my advert for a 2014 honda accord few hours ago. I clicked on his moniker to have an idea of his background, whether he can actually buy such a car or he is another time waster. Only to realise that this guy has been going from one thread to another making offers for different cars since 2017. Now be the judge sir!. If there was no price tags on those cars, will he have been recharging his phone to call all the dealers that put up all those cars for sale?. (I took this time out to explain all these because when I checked your own moniker I saw that you are a responsible Nigerian, if not I wouldn't have even wasted my precious time doing all these explanations).

Cc: Gazzuzz

1 Like

Re: Toks 2000 Model Tacoma. Automatic Transmission, Auxiliary Gear. Duty Paid by GAZZUZZ(m): 7:19am On Sep 17, 2020
chigodo:

Greetings sir, how are you today?. This is the second time you are asking for the price of this truck, I feel it will be very wrong for me to continue to ignore your questions.
You must have noticed that many car dealers don't put price tag on their advertised cars here on Nairaland any more, here is the reason sir.

Nairaland is an interactive forum, many people are just here to ask for price of vehicles with no intention of buying, but just to derail the thread and make real buyers feel that the price is way too high. Such people will never waste their airtime calling you because they know deep inside that they are not buying. (I'm going to show you evidence). This is not to say that you are not a serious buyer, but we can no longer differentiate.

On jiji you can put your price tag, anyone who is okay will call you but whoever feels the price is too high will simply move on. (It is not an interactive forum like nairaland).
Now here is the proof sir.

I will upload 3 screenshots here. The screenshots are about a 'buyer' who asked same 'how much' on my advert for a 2014 honda accord few hours ago. I clicked on his moniker to have an idea of his background, whether he can actually buy such a car or he is another time waster. Only to realise that this guy has been going from one thread to another making offers for different cars since 2017. Now be the judge sir!. If there was no price tags on those cars, will he have been recharging his phone to call all the dealers that put up all those cars for sale?. (I took this time out to explain all these because when I checked your own moniker I saw that you are a responsible Nigerian, if not I wouldn't have even wasted my precious time doing all these explanations).

Cc: Gazzuz z

grin

1 Like

Re: Toks 2000 Model Tacoma. Automatic Transmission, Auxiliary Gear. Duty Paid by chigodo(m): 7:26am On Sep 17, 2020
GAZZUZZ:

grin

So for those of you that will come here to teach us the principles of advertisement, I need you to know that no dealer will forget to put price tag on his advert but IT IS A DELIBERATE ACTION TO IGNORE THE PRICE. Real buyers will contact you. Time wasters will be here shouting price! Price!! Price!!!.

2 Likes

Re: Toks 2000 Model Tacoma. Automatic Transmission, Auxiliary Gear. Duty Paid by GAZZUZZ(m): 8:12am On Sep 17, 2020
chigodo:

So for those of you that will come here to teach us the principles of advertisement, I need you to know that no dealer will forget to put price tag on his advert but IT IS A DELIBERATE ACTION TO IGNORE THE PRICE. Real buyers will contact you. Time wasters will be here shouting price! Price!! Price!!!.

1 Like

Re: Toks 2000 Model Tacoma. Automatic Transmission, Auxiliary Gear. Duty Paid by chigodo(m): 4:07am On Oct 20, 2020
Available
Re: Toks 2000 Model Tacoma. Automatic Transmission, Auxiliary Gear. Duty Paid by chigodo(m): 1:32am On Oct 24, 2020
Ready
Re: Toks 2000 Model Tacoma. Automatic Transmission, Auxiliary Gear. Duty Paid by chigodo(m): 1:05pm On Oct 25, 2020
Sharp

(1) (Reply)

Toyota Camry 2008 Nigerian Used 1.5m (slightly Negotiable) SOLD / Pristine Clean Honda Accord 2009 Model For Grabs / 2units Of Tokunbo Corolla 2005model For Pick Up

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.