Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,133 members, 7,811,198 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 06:13 AM

Bbnaija 2020: Kiddwaya Insinuates That He May Dump Erica For Nengi - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Bbnaija 2020: Kiddwaya Insinuates That He May Dump Erica For Nengi (1432 Views)

Juliet Ibrahim And IK Ogbonna Had A Fling - Actress Insinuates They Had Sex / Ahmad Bashir Insinuates Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Doesn't Make Clean Money, Blasted / Fan Insinuates That Phyno Has Slept With Uriel Oputa. The BBNaija Star Reacts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bbnaija 2020: Kiddwaya Insinuates That He May Dump Erica For Nengi by tonyluyi1985: 1:35pm On Sep 02, 2020
Kiddwaya has hinted that he may dump Erica for Nengi. He made his feelings known to Erica that because she comes from a divergent background, they do not share many things in common.
This revelation comes at the heels of Erica expressing her anger at Kiddwaya and Nengi’s current closeness.
He was quoted to have said:
“We don’t have anything in common. Don’t get it wrong, I mean this in terms of background and other things.
“I have something in common with Nengi, Vee and Tolanibaj because we have almost the same experiences.
“But you and I don’t have similar personalities. I’m not going deep but when we have conversations, I connect with these people more.”
Source @https://africanbard.com/2020/09/02/bbnaija-2020-kiddwaya-insinuates-that-he-may-dump-erica-for-nengi/
Re: Bbnaija 2020: Kiddwaya Insinuates That He May Dump Erica For Nengi by Wennerhood(m): 1:40pm On Sep 02, 2020
cheesy what did you expect from spoil brat
Re: Bbnaija 2020: Kiddwaya Insinuates That He May Dump Erica For Nengi by FakeMillionaire: 1:44pm On Sep 02, 2020
This guy is a legend!! Giving that evening newspaper hot like kilode!!

Dammmmmm mehn, he is an ALPHA..SIMPS should learn from him.
Re: Bbnaija 2020: Kiddwaya Insinuates That He May Dump Erica For Nengi by DaddyRochie1642: 2:06pm On Sep 02, 2020
This is a Clear Indication that Everyone should always do their best to avoid
"See Finish" grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Bbnaija 2020: Kiddwaya Insinuates That He May Dump Erica For Nengi by shilenji(m): 6:40pm On Sep 02, 2020
no make dem see you finish dem go finish you biscuit dem ho break your sweeeeeeeet shakara fon end o
Re: Bbnaija 2020: Kiddwaya Insinuates That He May Dump Erica For Nengi by Tmb78(m): 7:30pm On Sep 02, 2020
It was apparent to the blind that it was Nengi he actually liked from the beginning but Ozo beat him to it.

(1) (Reply)

Kiddwaya Becomes The 2nd BBNaija 2020 Housemate To Hit 1M Instagram Followers / “mercy Johnson Has Bastard Money, She Only Pretends”- Toyin Aimakhu Tells Fan / Bbnaija Cecee And Actor Temini Egbuson Shared A Passionate Kiss

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.