Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,298 members, 7,815,535 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:08 PM

Looking For A Skilled Male Writer To Manage A Fashion Blog. - Literature/Writing Ads - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Literature/Writing Ads / Looking For A Skilled Male Writer To Manage A Fashion Blog. (536 Views)

Looking For A Writer To Handle An Article For A Solar Energy Website / I Need A Female Writer To Collaborate With Me On A Writing Project in Abuja / Female Writers Needed For A Fashion/beauty Blog (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Looking For A Skilled Male Writer To Manage A Fashion Blog. by Emmanuel950(m): 3:02pm On Sep 02, 2020
Hi everyone, I'm Emmanuel.

I'm looking for a skilled male writer to write and manage a blog. It's a contemporary growing fashion blog with readers in different parts of the world and a small following on Pinterest. If you're knowledgeable in fashion, can use WordPress, and can write catchy friendly pieces, please hit me up.

The role will see you
1. Writing and uploading original content (Monday - Friday) to the site with relevant images.
2. Sharing the content on Pinterest using the strategy I'll show you.
3. Posting a picture to the blog's Facebook page.

Kindly shoot me a mail via ecedeh1@gmailcom. We'll discuss the pay. I look forward to hearing from you.

Regards,
Emmanuel.

2 Likes

Re: Looking For A Skilled Male Writer To Manage A Fashion Blog. by Emmanuel950(m): 9:59am On Sep 21, 2020
Hired someone.

(1) (Reply)

Experienced And Quality Copywriter Needed ASAP (OVER FOR NOW) / ,,,, / Good And Excellent Tech Writer Needed 2 Naira Per Word

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.