Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,114 members, 7,818,320 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:37 PM

How A Python Is Processed From Live To Fire - Food - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / How A Python Is Processed From Live To Fire (577 Views)

Honey Combs From Un-processed Honey / This Is How Honey Looks Like Before It Is Processed (Pictures/Video) / Finally, The Dancing Python Is Dead (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How A Python Is Processed From Live To Fire by vonlogon: 3:48pm On Sep 02, 2020
I am ordinarily not a fan of snake dishes but I found this intriguing and decided to share.

1 Share

Re: How A Python Is Processed From Live To Fire by Stephenomozzy(m): 3:49pm On Sep 02, 2020
Problem oooo.

Asin how do you people find the tiniest appetite to eat this slithering hanimah eh.

Meat no go kill ona oo

1 Like

Re: How A Python Is Processed From Live To Fire by vonlogon: 3:50pm On Sep 02, 2020
After the hot water bath, the snake was scrapped and was as scaly as a Tilapia

1 Share

Re: How A Python Is Processed From Live To Fire by vonlogon: 3:52pm On Sep 02, 2020
Stephenomozzy:
Problem oooo.

Asin how do you people find the tiniest appetite to eat this slithering slither eh.

Touch alone sef
Re: How A Python Is Processed From Live To Fire by gasparpisciotta: 3:55pm On Sep 02, 2020
Barbecue things grin

1 Like

Re: How A Python Is Processed From Live To Fire by okirewaju(f): 4:00pm On Sep 02, 2020
Jesu shocked shocked shocked
They eat it with the skin?

From the pics, they did not season it before roasting?
Re: How A Python Is Processed From Live To Fire by Xristars(m): 4:22pm On Sep 02, 2020
wow!
I heard it taste like fish in combination with turkey. Will love to have a taste, someday. lol.

1 Like

Re: How A Python Is Processed From Live To Fire by FahBuLous: 4:40pm On Sep 02, 2020
Fp things... lala food don ready grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: How A Python Is Processed From Live To Fire by Nobody: 5:45pm On Sep 02, 2020
Op where the location?
Re: How A Python Is Processed From Live To Fire by vonlogon: 5:49pm On Sep 02, 2020
Skankamola:
Op where the location?
Somewhere in Ogun State
Re: How A Python Is Processed From Live To Fire by vonlogon: 5:50pm On Sep 02, 2020
Xristars:
wow!

I heard it taste like fish in combination with turkey.
Will love to have a taste, someday. lol.
Ezally what I was told

1 Like

Re: How A Python Is Processed From Live To Fire by vonlogon: 5:51pm On Sep 02, 2020
okirewaju:
Jesu shocked shocked shocked
They eat it with the skin?

From the pics, they did not season it before roasting?

Nope, the roasting is to dry it out for easy preservation
Re: How A Python Is Processed From Live To Fire by okirewaju(f): 5:28am On Sep 03, 2020
vonlogon:

Nope, the roasting is to dry it out for easy preservation
Ok

(1) (Reply)

5 Independence Day Anniversary Meals In Nigeria / 2000 Pieces Of Table Size And Jumbo Size Snail Ready For Sale / What’s Your Favourite Oil To Use For Cooking?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.