Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,835 members, 7,810,213 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 12:03 AM

How To Make Yoghurt - Food - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / How To Make Yoghurt (609 Views)

Obsessed With Hollandia Yoghurt / Fabulous Fresh Foods: Yoghurt And Parfait / Does Habib Yoghurt Make You Lose Weight? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Make Yoghurt by DBAAMI(f): 5:50pm On May 30, 2021
How to make yoghurt at home

So many people do not know that yoghurt making is so simple and making it doesn't take time.

Come to think of it, you can actually earn a living by making and selling yoghurt.

Most people love yoghurt especially when it is cold, I can't go a day without taking it, and I am sure there will be people like me ,who love yoghurt as well.

Yoghurt comes in different flavours, strawberry, vanilla, banana and so on, but I love the strawberry own

You can actually sell in your church, super market and offices, you need to package it well, and choose a nice name for your yoghurt. Some might decide not to go into the business ,but to make it home for their children.

Here is the recipe/ ingredients for it..

Continue reading in the blog������
https://oluwakemicraft.com.ng/how-to-make-yoghurt-at-home/

(1) (Reply)

I Need These Packaging For Foods. / / NRI Herbal Tea Products- Affordable Tea For Nigerians

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.