Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,360 members, 7,812,015 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 06:20 AM

Help With Acne!!! - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Help With Acne!!! (322 Views)

Face scrub /glow body bath (darkspots/acne/cellulite/dark knuck/unevenskintone) / Best Cleansers For Acne Prone Skin / For The Beardgang - Let's Talk About Beard Oil And ACNE (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help With Acne!!! by MrMxyptlk(m): 5:45pm On Sep 02, 2020
I'm based in Plateau State. Been dealing with acne for about 2 years. Now the problem is they're just whiteheads and blackheads, they never get inflamed or painful, I've tried many items but to no avail.

I'll like fellow Nairalanders to suggest what I can do about this.

Also if your based in Plateau or Abuja and sell (or know how I can come about) acid (or oil) skin peels (Glycolic, TCA, Lactic, Salicylic) please your knowledge will be appreciated.

I heard peels are really good in dealing with white and blackheads alike.

A fellow needs your help.... lipsrsealed
Re: Help With Acne!!! by Success240(m): 10:53pm On Sep 02, 2020
Brother I have a product you can use.

It's bamboo black soap and snake oil.

The soap is to wash your face and the oil to rub it.

And after use you won't experience the acne anymore, even after you don't use the soap and oil again. [img][/img][img][/img]

If you need any other info on how you can get the product reach me @ my whatsapp number: 08100621472.

Re: Help With Acne!!! by MrMxyptlk(m): 7:33am On Sep 03, 2020
I'll hit you up. Anyone with other ideas?
Re: Help With Acne!!! by Olaidewrites: 11:27am On Sep 03, 2020
Peels irritate your skin leading a more breakouts especially if you have sensitive skin. The best option is to use product with salicylic acid or benzoyl peroxide. Trust me, they really work. I'm a witness to this.
PS: Always test patch any product before you use it.
Re: Help With Acne!!! by MrMxyptlk(m): 8:20pm On Sep 03, 2020
Olaidewrites:
Peels irritate your skin leading a more breakouts especially if you have sensitive skin. The best option is to use product with salicylic acid or benzoyl peroxide. Trust me, they really work. I'm a witness to this.
PS: Always test patch any product before you use it.

Thanks for the advice, I'll start up with salicylic acid then.
Re: Help With Acne!!! by midasbliss(f): 8:43am On Sep 05, 2020
MrMxyptlk:
I'm based in Plateau State. Been dealing with acne for about 2 years. Now the problem is they're just whiteheads and blackheads, they never get inflamed or painful, I've tried many items but to no avail.

I'll like fellow Nairalanders to suggest what I can do about this.

Also if your based in Plateau or Abuja and sell (or know how I can come about) acid (or oil) skin peels (Glycolic, TCA, Lactic, Salicylic) please your knowledge will be appreciated.

I heard peels are really good in dealing with white and blackheads alike.

A fellow needs your help.... lipsrsealed

Go see a doctor
Re: Help With Acne!!! by Olaidewrites: 11:55am On Sep 05, 2020
To know more about how to treat and clear dark spot. Conatct this number. 0812 269 5497

(1) (Reply)

*another Banger‼️nike Waffle Racer 20 / Get Top Quality Natural Hair Products And Services / Wigs/Extensions: Separating Fact From Fiction

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.