Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,554 members, 7,819,960 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:33 AM

Reno Omokri Blasted Igbos On His Verified Twitter Account - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Reno Omokri Blasted Igbos On His Verified Twitter Account (1852 Views)

Reno Omokri Blasted For Posting Fake Pdp Campaign Rally Pictures / A Verified Twitter Account Alleging Buhari’s Death / Bashir El-Rufai Blasts Igbos On Twitter, Apologises Later (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Reno Omokri Blasted Igbos On His Verified Twitter Account by AuntLaVIV(f): 6:38pm On Sep 02, 2020

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Reno Omokri Blasted Igbos On His Verified Twitter Account by lceyjayz(m): 6:41pm On Sep 02, 2020
Blasted as how? Where is the blast..
Re: Reno Omokri Blasted Igbos On His Verified Twitter Account by flyingpig: 6:45pm On Sep 02, 2020
This guy must be a nairaland user to adopt the phrase igbo amaka grin

7 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri Blasted Igbos On His Verified Twitter Account by Bkayyy: 7:02pm On Sep 02, 2020
flyingpig:
This guy must be a nairaland user to adopt the phrase igbo amaka grin
Igbo Amaka is not a nairaland phrase. It is a slogan first used for town by the indigenes of Okija in Okija Amaka, Okija business men in Okija Amaka ventures before being incorporated to include all Igbos in Igbo Amaka.
Igbo Amaka is arguably the current motto of Ndigbo globally, though it is greeted by hate and phobia by sone ethnic groups in Nigeria. Igbo Amaka itself means no harm, it simply means Igbo is too beautiful or Igbo is extremely beautiful.
If you don't mind, allow me to shout Igbo amaka.
Igbo AMAKA!

15 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri Blasted Igbos On His Verified Twitter Account by November1857(m): 7:04pm On Sep 02, 2020
Truth ! GOD'S FAVOUR dey follow them.....

2 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri Blasted Igbos On His Verified Twitter Account by SLAP44: 7:10pm On Sep 02, 2020
The igbos are a blessed race - Henry Kissinger

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reno Omokri Blasted Igbos On His Verified Twitter Account by Ajibel(m): 7:11pm On Sep 02, 2020
The other one said Yoruba and Hausas are street beggars. Chai shocked
Re: Reno Omokri Blasted Igbos On His Verified Twitter Account by GuyWise101(m): 7:18pm On Sep 02, 2020
But this is very true, if not for bad leaders we have in Igbo land...... watch out for Igbos in the next 15yrs we will keep soaring higher like the eagle.

Igbo Amaka
Re: Reno Omokri Blasted Igbos On His Verified Twitter Account by jlinkd78(m): 7:19pm On Sep 02, 2020
Can't be truer than this Igbo Amaka. Those rushing cos of d 'blast' can hug d nearest transformer

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reno Omokri Blasted Igbos On His Verified Twitter Account by Parisian: 7:19pm On Sep 02, 2020
Stop posting misleading titles.

I saw his post yesterday and knew this was exactly what you'd post.
Re: Reno Omokri Blasted Igbos On His Verified Twitter Account by EXOUSIAng: 7:22pm On Sep 02, 2020
"BLAST" Op stop doing drugs

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri Blasted Igbos On His Verified Twitter Account by NGpatriot: 7:26pm On Sep 02, 2020
Richest people.. this fake, crooked, corrupt, identity and yahoo yahoo theif don begin collect data from ipob institute of statistics..

Silly comedians..

grin

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reno Omokri Blasted Igbos On His Verified Twitter Account by SLAP44: 7:30pm On Sep 02, 2020
NGpatriot:
Richest people.. this fake, crooked, corrupt, identity and yahoo yahoo theif don begin collect data from ipob institute of statistics..

Haters just arrived grin

8 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri Blasted Igbos On His Verified Twitter Account by lceyjayz(m): 7:37pm On Sep 02, 2020
Blasted

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri Blasted Igbos On His Verified Twitter Account by melodyogonna(m): 7:41pm On Sep 02, 2020
Bkayyy:

Igbo Amaka is not a nairaland phrase. It is a slogan first used for town by the indigenes of Okija in Okija Amaka, Okija business men in Okija Amaka ventures before being incorporated to include all Igbos in Igbo Amaka.
Igbo Amaka is arguably the current motto of Ndigbo globally, though it is greeted by hate and phobia by sone ethnic groups in Nigeria. Igbo Amaka itself means no harm, it simply means Igbo is too beautiful or Igbo is extremely beautiful.
If you don't mind, allow me to shout Igbo amaka.
Igbo AMAKA!
Don't forget Flavour sang a song with it:
Anywhere you see me dey call me onye Igbo
Màkà na abụm onye Igbo,
Eyee!! ...
Re: Reno Omokri Blasted Igbos On His Verified Twitter Account by melodyogonna(m): 7:42pm On Sep 02, 2020
Ajibel:
I think she/he was being sarcastic ...
Re: Reno Omokri Blasted Igbos On His Verified Twitter Account by laiperi: 7:46pm On Sep 02, 2020
What about the other way round that Jews are the wandering tribe from the Igbo of Africa

SLAP44:
The igbos are a blessed race - Henry Kissinger
Re: Reno Omokri Blasted Igbos On His Verified Twitter Account by IamWonderful: 7:54pm On Sep 02, 2020
From baby factory ritualism, drug trafficking, scamming and swindling to prostitution, Igbo amaka

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Reno Omokri Blasted Igbos On His Verified Twitter Account by Ajibel(m): 7:57pm On Sep 02, 2020
melodyogonna:

I think she/he was being sarcastic ...

I read the tweet again with sarcasm in mind and now I got it smiley

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri Blasted Igbos On His Verified Twitter Account by OhBiafra: 7:59pm On Sep 02, 2020
Ajibel:
That's Ibukun, a Yoruba muslim trying to be sarcastic out of pain

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri Blasted Igbos On His Verified Twitter Account by Redcrafton: 8:06pm On Sep 02, 2020
laiperi:
What about the other way round that Jews are the wandering tribe from the Igbo of Africa

Igbos have really tried. Everything they achieved today was from £20.

See Coal city pictures... the spiritual capital of the Igbos... the next 10 years will be great for Igbo cities.

Same good story in Awka, Owerri, Umuahi, Abakiliki and Asaba.

Most of the project in the entire region are by individual efforts. No Federal government support like other Nigerian cities. 50 years after the war the Igbos are still struggling to have an airport. They have no rail system either, like Lagos, Kaduna and Ibadan. If it were allowed, the Igbos would have built their airport and rail system themselves, but the evil central government will not allow it. They want the Igbos to continue to suffer. This is why the youths who were born Nigerians can't understand why they are treated as Biafrans. Hence they follow pro-Biafran groups.

Nigeria needs true reconciliation and treat every zone as the other.

It cost N60b to build fence around the University of Maiduguri, but it is taking donkey years to spend miserly N10B for Enugu airport.

5 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri Blasted Igbos On His Verified Twitter Account by Redcrafton: 8:12pm On Sep 02, 2020
OhBiafra:
That's Ibukun, a Yoruba muslim trying to be sarcastic out of pain

“An Igbo man should not be allowed to be president of Nigeria. I have a feeling that BIAFRA will be established if that happens. They will leave us Oo and Nigeria will crumble if they leave Oo" Tunde Ednut

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri Blasted Igbos On His Verified Twitter Account by heniford2: 9:11pm On Sep 02, 2020
i keep telling my friends do you want entertainment, in music Yoruba's are good the are trying but you see business, enterprise,entrepreneur even a child of 9years in igbo land is business orientated talk more of adult this tribe are badly serious in money make an igbo man/woman friend the will show you ways how to make money if its what u want believe me

2 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri Blasted Igbos On His Verified Twitter Account by Built2last: 9:13pm On Sep 02, 2020
People who deny that Igbos hold the economy of Nigeria are delusional.

Tunde Ednut has said it that if Igbos go. Nigeria will collapse.

There is no other tribe scattered everywhere holding the day to day market economy....They are the richest in Africa PER CAPITA

The North has power, Igbos hold the economy. Argue with your tribal marks

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reno Omokri Blasted Igbos On His Verified Twitter Account by PROUDIGBO(m): 9:16pm On Sep 02, 2020
Hehehehe grin grin grin

Click bait! wink

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reno Omokri Blasted Igbos On His Verified Twitter Account by Emmzy201(m): 10:14pm On Sep 02, 2020
Built2last:
People who deny that Igbos hold the economy of Nigeria are delusional.

Tunde Ednut has said it that if Igbos go. Nigeria will collapse.

There is no other tribe scattered everywhere holding the day to day market economy....They are the richest in Africa PER CAPITA

The North has power, Igbos hold the economy. Argue with your tribal marks

Correct sir
Abu'm onye igbo
Proudly Igbo
Please check your mail sir

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri Blasted Igbos On His Verified Twitter Account by PureGoldh(m): 11:13pm On Sep 02, 2020
Oil dey dx guy head

Ndi Igbo kwenu

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri Blasted Igbos On His Verified Twitter Account by olisaEze(m): 11:23pm On Sep 02, 2020
Some bloggers can behave like 'Chicken Little' just to generate traffic. grin grin

Re: Reno Omokri Blasted Igbos On His Verified Twitter Account by laiperi: 11:25pm On Sep 02, 2020
Una nor dey taya abi una chest nor dey bleed
Re: Reno Omokri Blasted Igbos On His Verified Twitter Account by oyatz(m): 7:32am On Sep 03, 2020
heniford2:
i keep telling my friends do you want entertainment, in music Yoruba's are good the are trying but you see business, enterprise,entrepreneur even a child of 9years in igbo land is business orientated talk more of adult this tribe are badly serious in money make an igbo man/woman friend the will show you ways how to make money if its what u want believe me

Can you post the poverty rates of each States and the six Geopolitical zones in Nigeria ?
Re: Reno Omokri Blasted Igbos On His Verified Twitter Account by heniford2: 7:47am On Sep 03, 2020
oyatz:

Can you post the poverty rates of each States and the six Geopolitical zones in Nigeria ?
bro i don't know poverty rate or anything your talent about if your into business/Entrepreneur you will surely believe what am saying not joking igbo's are natural good in this aspect the dominate in movie,businesses,every aspect expect in education yoruba are well educated, Hausas are good in agriculture we Nigerian's are blessed bro just we have bad terrible leaders oh God bad ones buhari is a pure bad leader

(1) (Reply)

Oduduwa And Biafra Agitators Protest In Ibadan / Nnamdi Kanu Reacts To Attempt To Assassinate Gov Ortom / AIB Has Recovered Black Box Of Crashed Aircraft - Aviation Minister, Hadi Sirika

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.