Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,199 members, 7,957,463 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 01:04 PM

Pictures Of The Huge Cobra I Killed Today - Nairaland / General (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pictures Of The Huge Cobra I Killed Today (44713 Views)

The King Cobra I Killed. / The Cobra I Killed In My Sitting Room Yesterday (Pictures) / See The Huge Python I Killed, Was Trying To Enter My House Through Window Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pictures Of The Huge Cobra I Killed Today by sammysmiles(m): 12:33pm On Sep 07, 2020
FTC... See as the post come FP sharp sharp
Re: Pictures Of The Huge Cobra I Killed Today by WibusJaga: 12:33pm On Sep 07, 2020
you are a killer

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of The Huge Cobra I Killed Today by Decolonel(m): 12:34pm On Sep 07, 2020
This is the favorite news of one the Super admins, let the pepper soup begin
Re: Pictures Of The Huge Cobra I Killed Today by GreatResearcher: 12:34pm On Sep 07, 2020
SoftBillionaire:
Disgusting
What's disgusting about God's creature?
Re: Pictures Of The Huge Cobra I Killed Today by jawalis(m): 12:34pm On Sep 07, 2020
Ever since I hav joined Nairaland. I read people calling out Lalasticlala on snake thread and trust me, such thread always make it to the front page. And today I see how useless the forum is when this topic made front page and more sensible topics are left in their various section.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pictures Of The Huge Cobra I Killed Today by Rugaria: 12:35pm On Sep 07, 2020
Cobras are not originally found in Nigeria... Seems like all these snakes you call cobras are just different species of exotic snakes found in West Africa

3 Likes

Re: Pictures Of The Huge Cobra I Killed Today by Jabioro: 12:35pm On Sep 07, 2020
The snake is taller (longer) than the killer.. prepare your uncommon meal..
Re: Pictures Of The Huge Cobra I Killed Today by Moneyboyz: 12:35pm On Sep 07, 2020
Holuwahphemy:
Hello Nairalanders,

So i bought a samsung galaxy A20s sometime in July. I actually wanted to get an A30s but i could only afford A20s with the funds i had at the time. I could have waited but my work was being affected so i opted for the A20s model.

To cut the long story short, i want to sell my A20s, add some and get A30s

Phone is super clean, the box and still very much available.

I bought it #78,500, but i can part with it for #60,000. Slightly negotiable.

Call: zero seven zero eight zero eight eight two two nine four

Or P.M.

You don't know the way to jiji or olist or the phone section?
That's how you guys scam innocent people.

Next time you wanna post these type of adverts, include your location so that only people from your vicinity will text you, if I hear say you ask anyone for advance fee ���

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of The Huge Cobra I Killed Today by Nathphil(m): 12:36pm On Sep 07, 2020
Wht
Re: Pictures Of The Huge Cobra I Killed Today by Nobody: 12:36pm On Sep 07, 2020
You sure say na you kill am
Considering your dp, I doubt you could hold a snake like the man in the picture did.

Meanwhile, Amirullaha must come and explain what happened to the snake las Lasgrin grin

3 Likes

Re: Pictures Of The Huge Cobra I Killed Today by Nobody: 12:36pm On Sep 07, 2020
If I snap rope; call am snake, e go reach FP.
Hian
Re: Pictures Of The Huge Cobra I Killed Today by notoriousbabe: 12:37pm On Sep 07, 2020
Huge?what is huge about the snake?some people go just dey waste English grammar on top of nothing
Re: Pictures Of The Huge Cobra I Killed Today by Nobody: 12:38pm On Sep 07, 2020
blinking001:
Stop killing this harmless creatures please. Stop this wickedness already.
That cobra is very deadly

4 Likes

Re: Pictures Of The Huge Cobra I Killed Today by karkel(m): 12:38pm On Sep 07, 2020
You be site manager or na labourer you be
Re: Pictures Of The Huge Cobra I Killed Today by money121(m): 12:39pm On Sep 07, 2020
Ok
Re: Pictures Of The Huge Cobra I Killed Today by Wolexdey(m): 12:40pm On Sep 07, 2020
Lolz...
Re: Pictures Of The Huge Cobra I Killed Today by Nobody: 12:41pm On Sep 07, 2020
Nice kill, you get luck , this particular snake forgets all its teeth in your body in one bite and goes toothless for months.
Re: Pictures Of The Huge Cobra I Killed Today by Harrykn: 12:41pm On Sep 07, 2020
Lala never disappoint.
Re: Pictures Of The Huge Cobra I Killed Today by Openbusiness: 12:43pm On Sep 07, 2020
Nawa oh, all this Nairaland snake killers will never tell you the area they killed the snakes, so that others who might be in such locations can be careful too.

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of The Huge Cobra I Killed Today by Grandmeister(m): 12:43pm On Sep 07, 2020
ValCon888:
Another forest cobra bites the dust.
You should have severed the head before handling in such a manner. A dead snake is still capable of involuntary movement, biting you unawares and injecting you with venom.
Definitely not a forest cobra, I even doubt it’s a cobra judging by the markings on the body..and the shape of the tail end..
Re: Pictures Of The Huge Cobra I Killed Today by Grandmeister(m): 12:45pm On Sep 07, 2020
Rugaria:
Cobras are not originally found in Nigeria... Seems like all these snakes you call cobras are just different species of exotic snakes found in West Africa
Actually there are cobras in Africa even west Africa..the Mozambique spitting cobra is one of them..the red bellied forest cobra is another commonly found in west Africa and Nigeria...I have seen one before.

3 Likes

Re: Pictures Of The Huge Cobra I Killed Today by Oladeligt: 12:47pm On Sep 07, 2020
blinking001:
Stop killing this harmless creatures please. Stop this wickedness already.
Did you just say harmless undecided that thing can arrange ur meeting with God within minutes

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of The Huge Cobra I Killed Today by Champneys: 12:48pm On Sep 07, 2020
Lala Dead!
Re: Pictures Of The Huge Cobra I Killed Today by Sirmwill: 12:53pm On Sep 07, 2020
Vanzcharles:
You can call lala.. It definitely gonna make FP!!

Some nice meal ready by the way.
Sultry, delicious, mouth watering snake.

Lalasticlala is that you with the pot?

Yipee.. I made FP at last. Oga seun where my own sharegrin

Abeg,Seun dey share money for FTCs
cos i can't recall how many times i have been FTC on Front page... cheesy
Re: Pictures Of The Huge Cobra I Killed Today by TOPCRUISE(m): 12:55pm On Sep 07, 2020
You killed a cobra, yet you refused to cut off his head shocked
Re: Pictures Of The Huge Cobra I Killed Today by kitogram(m): 12:55pm On Sep 07, 2020
Lala would be so proud of you.
Re: Pictures Of The Huge Cobra I Killed Today by PROPHETmichael: 12:56pm On Sep 07, 2020
You are doing well! The scripture must be fulfilled.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Civet That Was Killed In My Cousin's Compound / See What A Man Did To His Motorcycle Due To Lagos Flood / Hafiz 'Agoro': The Tallest Man In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.