Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,812 members, 7,810,117 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:03 PM

Very Urgent: Please I Need Reliable Info On Exportation Of Charcoal & Bitterkola - Business To Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Business To Business / Very Urgent: Please I Need Reliable Info On Exportation Of Charcoal & Bitterkola (4068 Views)

I Need Reliable Suppliers Of Palm Kernel Oil (PKO) / Local Buyers Of Charcoal / Charcoal Export In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Very Urgent: Please I Need Reliable Info On Exportation Of Charcoal & Bitterkola by maxproxl: 6:46pm On Feb 21, 2011
any one with realiable info on exportation of bitterkola, charcoal & cashew nuts. will pay your consultancy fee. call: 0802-714-9487 OR 0803-318-8676. please treat as urgent. THANK YOU
Re: Very Urgent: Please I Need Reliable Info On Exportation Of Charcoal & Bitterkola by mrsage(m): 1:30am On Feb 22, 2011
If you are searching for a way to make money from export, your search has ended.

Charcoal is one area of non oil export which has the potential to generate thousands of euros and many Nigerians are now successful entrepreneurs since they discovered the gold mine.

Though, one of the nation’s biggest export earner, it cost no fortune to set up and there is no shortage of market overseas. Added to this, one can run it from home.

Given the right mentorship, the business is simple to start and in huge demand that anyone can make money doing it.

Germany, Belgium, Greece the Netherlands, Italy, Poland, Spain, Bulgaria and UK are substantial importers of charcoal. As charcoal is an essential commodity in Africa, it is one of the most important sources of alternative fuel across Europe. Consumption is put at eight million tonnes of pellets annually. The largest exporters of charcoal in the EU are Poland, France Holland Germany and Belgium. They buy and sell to the rest of Europe.

The volume of imported charcoal needed in Europe vary from one country to another.

The total level of volume of exports from Nigeria, can not satisfy the demand in the European market.

Although the market is served from a number of competitive countries, exports from Nigeria, and other African countries are highly ranked because of the hard nature of the charcoal. European importers prefer charcoal produced from hardwood in Africa which is heavy and strong. Competitors are Malaysia, Indonesia, Brazil and Thailand. The quality of charcoal depends on the wood species.

Companies overseas can absorb any volume and all the companies in Nigeria cannot meet the demand of the Europe market.

Nigeria has vast forest area that can produce thousand of tonnes of charcoal annually.

Though there are charcoal sources in Europe, most of them are made from softwood and are soft and light. Apart from that, they are bad conductors of heat and electricity, and burns without flame.

Today,there is increased usage of charcoal. Besides being the fuel that cooks steaks, hotdogs, and hamburgers ,a number of companies have discovered that charcoal can be used in certain metallurgical purifying treatments and as a filter to remove organic compounds such as chlorine, gasoline, pesticides, and other toxic chemicals from water and air.

An initial investment of N550, 000 will cover the cost of product sourcing and landing the charcoal at the product. The money will be enough to acquire enough charcoal that will fill a 40-feet high cube container, weighing 23 tonnes. Charcoal from the south west part of the country would always provide required tonnes. But if the charcoal is sourced from Benue, one would require 27 tonnes to fill a 40-foot container, unlike the South West where only 23tonnes would fill a 40-foot container.

The rate of returns is high .

You can turn your investment ten times within one year and profit in each trip very rewarding.

The markets are gradually growing and that households in Europe prefer it as a relatively clean fuel for their fireplace and furnace if of local carbon content.

The charcoal industry is a sustainable opportunity and engine for meaningful and sustainable socio-economic development at the household and national levels.

In Africa, charcoal business is worth more than $1billon a year in terms of employment, rural livelihoods and the wider economy.

Great potentials exist for new entrants who will flourishing in an atmosphere of little or no competition.

I can provide a detailed feasibility study on the business. Some of the information include:
1. Introduction
2. Types of charcoal
3. How to know quality charcoal
4. Charcoal local sources in Nigeria
5. Local price of charcoal
6. International Price of charcoal
7. Packaging of charcoal to international standard
8. Securing Export Order
9. Marketing/Advertising of wood charcoal
10. Contact Addresses of possible buyers
11. Commonly used shipping & payment terms
12. The General Requirement for Export of Wood Charcoal
13. Meeting the Registration Requirement of Nigerian Export promotion council for Export of Wood charcoal
14. How to apply to Nigerian Export promotion council
15. Description of export sequences of Wood charcoal
16. Mode of payment by the overseas buyers
17. Determination of export price for wood charcoal
18. The function of freight forwarder in export of wood charcoal.
19. Export Documents
20. Wood Charcoal specification
21. How to detect fraudulent buyers
22. How to raise capital for Export of Wood charcoal and many more.

Note: I also have contact details of an exporter. He is an experienced charcoal exporter and always ready to guide new entrants into the business.
Information on Bitter Kola and Cashew nuts also available.

For more information kindly call: 08077346282 or 07040872886

2 Likes

Re: Very Urgent: Please I Need Reliable Info On Exportation Of Charcoal & Bitterkola by AMG: 5:45pm On Oct 19, 2011
@all

If you need hard wood charcoal buyers/contract in Europe and start exporting the product.

Two options
1) I can get it for you.
2) You can get it yourself but buyer may ask you some questions.

Buyer may ask some questions like;

1) Have you done it before, ? show me the evidence.
2)Do you have warehouse?
3)Your specifications
4)What it your capacity? and so on.

I do give practical training in my work shop.
Benefits of the training;

Where to get the product in large quantity
How to get European standard
Packaging
Logistic
Best term of payment
How to get the contract/buyers in Europe and so on.

Contact; kayodeamg@gmail.com or 08056006936
Re: Very Urgent: Please I Need Reliable Info On Exportation Of Charcoal & Bitterkola by EXPORTFINANCE: 6:43am On Dec 03, 2015
funding available for charcoal export only...08077881934
Re: Very Urgent: Please I Need Reliable Info On Exportation Of Charcoal & Bitterkola by Asumns: 2:56pm On Nov 17, 2016
I am the senior business analyst working at the HSA Investment Nigeria Limited writing you to propose a business about charcoal exportation. HSA is a firm that deals with export of hardwood charcoal and as well as hard wood for construction in Nigeria. HSA exports and distributes tropical hardwood charcoal, pine and eucalyptus as well as sawn timber and our firm is one of well known charcoal producer that deal with charcoal in large quantity in Nigeria. More so, consignments packaging are usually determined by the buyer either to have it in bulk packaged or to have it packed in variant kilograms of 5kg, 10kg, 20kg, etc. for inquiry, email; hsacharcoal@gmail.com or whatsapp; 08177517800.

(1) (Reply)

Urgent Loan Needed To Clear Two Cars Worth 3million / Gaurapad Distributors Wanted / Sand Dredging----expert Opinions Needed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.