Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,927 members, 7,835,091 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 03:52 AM

IMO State Teen Invent Auto-bike For His Personal Use, Ask For Assistance To Scal - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / IMO State Teen Invent Auto-bike For His Personal Use, Ask For Assistance To Scal (3468 Views)

Rivers State University SUG President, Miracle Anele And His Personal Bodyguards / Sex For Grade: Do Female Lecturers Ask For Sex Too? / Ondo Pupils Invent Machine, Win Trophy In Turkey (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

IMO State Teen Invent Auto-bike For His Personal Use, Ask For Assistance To Scal by CovidVaccine: 7:34pm On Sep 02, 2020
IMO state teen invent auto-bike for his personal use, ask for assistance to scale his invention.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6so_KHfoHEs

1 Like

Re: IMO State Teen Invent Auto-bike For His Personal Use, Ask For Assistance To Scal by Built2last: 7:35pm On Sep 02, 2020
Woow. This is building from the scratch. This guy deserves our support. Unfortunately, he is of the 5% extraction. Look at the ingenuity of this little boy. and he didn't attend any technical college.

Check the history of all motorbikes or automobiles. They all had something like this when they started.

unfortunately, Nigerians don't like starting small. It must be 2020 Benz, Buggati, Bentley or Ferari. watch people whose lives are miserable with brain that can't figure out how to use DSTV remote come here to condemn his work

We love finished product in Naija. We love short cut.

We don't want to go through process.

Help me scream IGBO AMAKA

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: IMO State Teen Invent Auto-bike For His Personal Use, Ask For Assistance To Scal by TarOrfeeek: 7:35pm On Sep 02, 2020
Why are Igbos so innovative?

Is there something that they eat, or a special ritual that helps them become so smart.

10 Likes

Re: IMO State Teen Invent Auto-bike For His Personal Use, Ask For Assistance To Scal by KindlyAssist: 7:39pm On Sep 02, 2020
This is outstanding.

Quite impressive, He deserve attention.

3 Likes

Re: IMO State Teen Invent Auto-bike For His Personal Use, Ask For Assistance To Scal by Built2last: 7:42pm On Sep 02, 2020
TarOrfeeek:
Why are Igbos so innovative?

Is there something that they eat, or a special ritual that helps them become so smart.

You should have ended this question with Igbo Amaka and we will give you the secret.

that statement ''Igbo Amaka'' dey give me erection

4 Likes

Re: IMO State Teen Invent Auto-bike For His Personal Use, Ask For Assistance To Scal by Holiegrail2: 7:53pm On Sep 02, 2020
Highly impressive.

1 Like

Re: IMO State Teen Invent Auto-bike For His Personal Use, Ask For Assistance To Scal by xcolanto(m): 8:05pm On Sep 02, 2020
Amaka oyo yo!!!
Re: IMO State Teen Invent Auto-bike For His Personal Use, Ask For Assistance To Scal by muller101(m): 9:38pm On Sep 02, 2020
Invent? How. Bikes are already in existence so nothing like invention here.
Re: IMO State Teen Invent Auto-bike For His Personal Use, Ask For Assistance To Scal by Dreek: 10:15pm On Sep 02, 2020
Please people I need your assistance with a job, I'm good with computer, I've worked as an online personnel for an organization, customer agents, I've teach and I also have experience in medical laboratory. Please help me, even if house boy I can do it, I just need to get something doing in other to get money to feed please. I'm in FCT and I can relocate if need be.
Re: IMO State Teen Invent Auto-bike For His Personal Use, Ask For Assistance To Scal by Nova1988(m): 10:18pm On Sep 02, 2020
How did he invent anything, so this is the first time you are seeing a motorcycle >:/
Re: IMO State Teen Invent Auto-bike For His Personal Use, Ask For Assistance To Scal by Ahumanbeing: 10:18pm On Sep 02, 2020
Rubbish

1 Like

Re: IMO State Teen Invent Auto-bike For His Personal Use, Ask For Assistance To Scal by 4t4th(m): 10:24pm On Sep 02, 2020
cool

1 Like

Re: IMO State Teen Invent Auto-bike For His Personal Use, Ask For Assistance To Scal by KingMack(m): 11:42pm On Sep 02, 2020
Ahumanbeing:
Rubbish

Your father!!

3 Likes

Re: IMO State Teen Invent Auto-bike For His Personal Use, Ask For Assistance To Scal by Nobody: 1:33am On Sep 03, 2020
Built2last:
Woow. This is building from the scratch. This guy deserves our support. Unfortunately, he is of the 5% extraction. Look at the ingenuity of this little boy. and he didn't attend any technical college.

Check the history of all motorbikes or automobiles. They all had something like this when they started.

unfortunately, Nigerians don't like starting small. It must be 2020 Benz, Buggati, Bentley or Ferari. watch people whose lives are miserable with brain that can't figure out how to use DSTV remote come here to condemn his work

We love finished product in Naija. We love short cut.

We don't want to go through process.

Help me scream IGBO AMAKA

Nah so you go scream enter express, oti ya werey niyen

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: IMO State Teen Invent Auto-bike For His Personal Use, Ask For Assistance To Scal by Nobody: 1:38am On Sep 03, 2020
This minority non-governmental organization called Igbo too dy feel themselves shah.
Why una dy behave like illiterate Igbos? Sometimes shame catch me for you

1 Like

Re: IMO State Teen Invent Auto-bike For His Personal Use, Ask For Assistance To Scal by DSoj(m): 2:20am On Sep 03, 2020
[quote author=TarOrfeeek post=93504870]Why are Igbos so innovative?

Is there something that they eat, or a special ritual that helps them become so smart.[/qluote]

Did he build the engine? No
So there's nothing special.

Get an okada, take out the engine, use sticks and metals to build the body, put the already made okada engine inside and it moves.

There are many motion toys and small machines already built He removed the engines and put in a conjured wooden and metal scrap and U call it innovation?

THAT IS NOT INNOVATION

This is criminal fabrication

Innovation is when U create something new no one has done before. Something Genuine.

This is actually remaking an existing thing and going even lower with it.

Motorcycles already exists , small scooters and even very luxurious power bikes costing millions
So what do we call this?

Where's the innovation?

Show this scrap to bike markers and they'll just laugh.

He has the passion and can be encouraged to brush it up. But this is Not an INNOVATION

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: IMO State Teen Invent Auto-bike For His Personal Use, Ask For Assistance To Scal by biafrasun: 2:59am On Sep 03, 2020
[quote author=DSoj post=93514282][/quote]. May hatred kill you there, what has your generation created or try to fabricate, you this son of zoo Nation.

1 Like

Re: IMO State Teen Invent Auto-bike For His Personal Use, Ask For Assistance To Scal by MANNABBQGRILLS: 6:11am On Sep 03, 2020
Thumbs up to him.
Re: IMO State Teen Invent Auto-bike For His Personal Use, Ask For Assistance To Scal by Nobody: 6:16am On Sep 03, 2020
We always repping.

Igbo amaka.

1 Like

Re: IMO State Teen Invent Auto-bike For His Personal Use, Ask For Assistance To Scal by SweetiliciousD: 7:38am On Sep 03, 2020
[quote author=DSoj post=93514282][/quote]

Chinko loan up and dan is INNOVATION

BRAT!
Re: IMO State Teen Invent Auto-bike For His Personal Use, Ask For Assistance To Scal by paulolee(m): 7:39am On Sep 03, 2020
nice one...commendable...not bad

1 Like

Re: IMO State Teen Invent Auto-bike For His Personal Use, Ask For Assistance To Scal by nnamdi640: 7:55am On Sep 03, 2020
muller101:
Invent? How. Bikes are already in existence so nothing like invention here.
Atleast,he did something.Can you show us what you can do rather than saying trash about other people....
Re: IMO State Teen Invent Auto-bike For His Personal Use, Ask For Assistance To Scal by nnamdi640: 7:58am On Sep 03, 2020
donproject:

Nah so you go scream enter express, oti ya werey niyen
The only people that will run mad is those against the success of others.Most especially when it comes to the success of Igbos.

1 Like

Re: IMO State Teen Invent Auto-bike For His Personal Use, Ask For Assistance To Scal by nnamdi640: 8:02am On Sep 03, 2020
donproject:
This minority non-governmental organization called Igbo too dy feel themselves shah.
Why una dy behave like illiterate Igbos? Sometimes shame catch me for you
Afonja aka cone head from the pit of hell,the only Omoluabis of hatred worldwide....
Hatred kill you there.

1 Like

Re: IMO State Teen Invent Auto-bike For His Personal Use, Ask For Assistance To Scal by muller101(m): 8:32am On Sep 03, 2020
nnamdi640:
Atleast,he did something.Can you show us what you can do rather than saying trash about other people....
You are suffering from comprehension deficiency. You don't invent what has been in existence you only improve on it. Now show me the improvement there.
Re: IMO State Teen Invent Auto-bike For His Personal Use, Ask For Assistance To Scal by solmusdesigns: 9:17am On Sep 03, 2020
Inferiority complex in full display
Re: IMO State Teen Invent Auto-bike For His Personal Use, Ask For Assistance To Scal by mytime24(f): 9:42am On Sep 03, 2020
d guy try sha,

Bt d noise frm d bike is too much
Re: IMO State Teen Invent Auto-bike For His Personal Use, Ask For Assistance To Scal by milky3(f): 11:08am On Sep 03, 2020
very good , I celebrate you dear. If only they could support this great dude to be better in mechanics but in Nigeria here it's just one minute ovation

1 Like

Re: IMO State Teen Invent Auto-bike For His Personal Use, Ask For Assistance To Scal by Emmypure: 11:17am On Sep 03, 2020
he didn't invent a anything, no be today we start see modification, even me I have done something similar but I didn't make noise, if he use an existing engine to do something like that in America, he will be sued for copy right by patent law, but in this shit hole country my useless brother are shouting Igbo amaka, how will we move forward?
Re: IMO State Teen Invent Auto-bike For His Personal Use, Ask For Assistance To Scal by nnamdi640: 11:41am On Sep 03, 2020
muller101:
You are suffering from comprehension deficiency. You don't invent what has been in existence you only improve on it. Now show me the improvement there.
Whether it is called invention or not,why not appreciate it.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

****outstandings In My 2008 Waec Results / [kavita] Teachers Day 2016 Kavita, Hindi Poem, Rhymes For Kids, Sir, Mam / Babcook Vs OAU Response To Students' Sex Tape

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.