Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,676 members, 7,809,568 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:19 AM

My Babe Is Not Into Intimacy As I Am - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / My Babe Is Not Into Intimacy As I Am (191 Views)

What My Babe Sent To Me. / Things I Realized As I Get Older ( Pics ) / The Long Snaked Killed Tonight As I Resumed Night Duty In Ondo Lab (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Babe Is Not Into Intimacy As I Am by Apktotheworld: 7:35pm On Sep 02, 2020
Hi nairalanders. I am in a kinda complicated relationship with a girl and she doesn't enjoy pre-intimacy and the act itself. She complains of the pain every time i try to initiate intercourse. I bare my mind to everyone here because my love language is touch chiefly. Tried everything to spice it up but it's all been the same old story of unilateral sexual gratification. So ish is that she travelled and wild thoughts of being with another woman have been creeping up my mind for days now. Need practicable solutions to this. Thanks in anticipation . God bless.
Re: My Babe Is Not Into Intimacy As I Am by Righteousness89(m): 7:39pm On Sep 02, 2020
Flee Fornication!
Go Pay Her Bride Price First Before you begin to seek all that!

1 Like

Re: My Babe Is Not Into Intimacy As I Am by blackpanthar: 8:54pm On Sep 02, 2020
Apktotheworld:
Hi nairalanders. I am in a kinda complicated relationship with a girl and she doesn't enjoy pre-intimacy and the act itself. She complains of the pain every time i try to initiate intercourse. I bare my mind to everyone here because my love language is touch chiefly. Tried everything to spice it up but it's all been the same old story of unilateral sexual gratification. So ish is that she travelled and wild thoughts of being with another woman have been creeping up my mind for days now. Need practicable solutions to this. Thanks in anticipation . God bless.

Only MARRIED PEOPLE should be having sex.... EVERYONE'S LOVE LANGUAGE IS TOUCH... infact TOUCH IS NOT A LOVE LANGUAGE OGA....

You are just Hot, there is no love there... she may even be too young and inexperienced. See, just admit to yourself that you are only there for SEX.... FAITHFULNESS, COMMITMENT and such long term things are not your game... So do not waste your time...

1 Like

Re: My Babe Is Not Into Intimacy As I Am by Apktotheworld: 11:12pm On Sep 02, 2020
blackpanthar:

Only MARRIED PEOPLE should be having sex.... EVERYONE'S LOVE LANGUAGE IS TOUCH... infact TOUCH IS NOT A LOVE LANGUAGE OGA....

You are just Hot, there is no love there... she may even be too young and inexperienced. See, just admit to yourself that you are only there for SEX.... FAITHFULNESS, COMMITMENT and such long term things are not your game... So do not waste your time...
I respect your stand on this but then it's each one to his own on coital affairs before or after marriage bruv. I however believe that if she ain't willing to be active averagely pre-marriage, she probably will degenerate if I chose to enter into union with her. P.s: I have been with her for over two years now. Thanks.
Re: My Babe Is Not Into Intimacy As I Am by blackpanthar: 11:48pm On Sep 02, 2020
Apktotheworld:
I respect your stand on this but then it's each one to his own on coital affairs before or after marriage bruv. I however believe that if she ain't willing to be active averagely pre-marriage, she probably will degenerate if I chose to enter into union with her. P.s: I have been with her for over two years now. Thanks.

WoW.... I do not know if you know what MARRIAGE IS.... but sexual activity damages a person ESPECIALLY IF THEY EVENTUALLY DO NOT GET MARRIED.

You are not planning marriage with her and its 2 YEARS ALREADY? is it university course? or DIPLOMA she is doing?

THIS IS THE MOMENT TO PREPARE FOR WEDDING AND SEX IS NOT PART OF THE DRESS-REHEARSAL.

See, you can do whatever you like BUT if sex is so important to you that you have to bring it out here, then maybe you are not ready to marry.

THERE ARE FAR MORE PRESSING ISSUES THAN SEX, IF YOU ARE CONSIDERING SPENDING THE REST OF YOUR LIFE WITH SOMEONE.

(1) (Reply)

Fans Ask Jack Twitter CEO To Verify Laycon / The Science Behind Smoking - How Damaging Can A Single Cigarette Be? / Buhari Approves Special Salary For Nigerian Teachers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.