Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,556 members, 7,820,006 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:15 AM

Customs & It's Refusal For Goods To Be Cleared - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Customs & It's Refusal For Goods To Be Cleared (122 Views)

Yuletide: Prices Of Goods To Rise As CBN Adjusts Exchange Rate To N951/$1 / How My Access Bank Account Was Cleared / Nigeria’s Refusal To Devalue Naira Likely To Fail, Again - Bloomberg (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Customs & It's Refusal For Goods To Be Cleared by Perfectman91: 9:05pm On Sep 02, 2020
I'm into mini importation and only recently the goods I ordered for around 1st or 2nd week of august is yet to get to me, The logistics company responsible for this clearance says that there's a general issue that are having experiencing with customs here in our airport hence the reason for this prolonged delay of goods coming through..I'm bringing this on here so as to know if there's a way I can go around this.

(1) (Reply)

Clean RMB Swap @66 Naira / Sanitizer/ Temperature Check Device Combo. / In Need Of We Chat Account.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.