Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,991 members, 7,817,915 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:53 PM

Video: Erica Confides In Neo, Reveals She & Kidd Had Sex, Says They Did Everyth - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Video: Erica Confides In Neo, Reveals She & Kidd Had Sex, Says They Did Everyth (440 Views)

I Can't Be With Neo - Vee Confides In Laycon || Big Brother Naija 2020 / BBNaija: “Erica Bathed With Me And Brighto Naked” – Neo Reveals / He Told Me No Sex Before Marriage But He Was Cheating Busy Chasing After Everyth (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Video: Erica Confides In Neo, Reveals She & Kidd Had Sex, Says They Did Everyth by spunky425(m): 9:09pm On Sep 02, 2020

Big Brother Naija Season 5 housemate, Erica has confirmed she had sex with fellow housemate, Kiddwaya in the Head of House lounge.

She confided in Neo some few hours ago where she cleared all doubts and revealed they did “everything” dirty including sex in the lounge.

Erica however claimed she’s embarrassed and doesn’t know how she’d feel when she watches the scenes herself, watch video below;

https://delaniblog.com.ng/2020/09/video-erica-confides-in-neo-reveals-she-kiddwaya-had-sex-says-they-did-everything/

(1) (Reply)

LAYCON Emerges Winner Of Bbnaija Season 5 Lockdown! / #bbnaija:vee Reveals What Laycon Did For Her / I Didn’t Work On My Bum, I Only Removed Fat From My Stomach – Nengi (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.