Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,182 members, 7,821,993 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 12:14 AM

Obudu Ranch Resort Regaining It's Lost Glory As Guests Troop In After Covid 19 - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Obudu Ranch Resort Regaining It's Lost Glory As Guests Troop In After Covid 19 (314 Views)

Obudu Mountain Resort Looks Like Europe But Nigerians Don't Value Their Own / Onitsha Regaining Its Lost Beauty After The Ban On Okada / A Trip With My Girlfriend To Obudu Cattle Ranch (pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Obudu Ranch Resort Regaining It's Lost Glory As Guests Troop In After Covid 19 by offiong187: 10:57pm On Sep 02, 2020
Obudu Ranch Resort Regaining it's lost Glory As Guests Troop in After Covid 19 lockdown.

Sequel to the lifting of restrictions of movement by the federal government, holiday makers from all parts of Nigeria have thronged the Obudu ranch resort to enjoy their holidays.

This much was evident last weekend when the resort witnessed a beehive of activities with guests flocking in in their numbers to take in the beautiful scenery of the Obudu ranch resort.

Speaking to newsmen , the Special Adviser on Obudu ranch resort Hon Bobby Effiom Ekpenyong expressed delight at the influx of guests from around the country.

"We are quite delighted to receive this large number of people to the ranch resort, in my time here this is the largest number of guests we have received at the same time here at the ranch" the Special Adviser quipped.

Thanking the Governor for his foresight in revamping the ranch, Honorable Ekpenyong said " His Excellency the Governor saw this coming that after the lockdown Nigerians will need a place to go and relax , that is why he readily made funds available for the renovation of facilities at the ranch resort. "

Continuing he said " As you can see we are at full capacity, infact We had a full house at the ranch last weekend. Guests that arrived the ranch without prior booking could not get accomodations because the ranch was filled with guests from outside the state"

He advised Cross Riverians wishing to spend their Christmas holidays at the ranch to book ahead of time so as to avoid the rush for rooms.

"With the way guests are trooping in from outside the state, I advice anyone wishing to spend their Christmas holidays at the ranch to book ahead of time , because by then I cannot guarantee there will be rooms " the Special Adviser Said.

Speaking earlier, one of the holiday revellers Mr Matthew Aboderin said he was wowed by the sheer ambience of nature at the Obudu ranch resort and advised the federal government to assist Cross River in promoting the tourist site because it has the potential to be a massive revenue earner for the government .

"My wife and I saw a video on social media advertising the resort and we thought we should give it a try, and sincerely speaking this has been a wonderful experience for my family. What nature has bestowed on this place is better experienced than imagined and I urge the federal government to support this resort either by holding meetings or conferences here to further promote and advertise the resort " Mr Aboderin said.

(1) (Reply)

Trip To Erin Ijesha Waterfall And The Ikogosi Warm & Cold Spring For Just ₦30k / Lion Airline Boeing 747-400 Flight: Loading, Taxing And Take Off / Please Advice Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.