Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,364 members, 7,819,312 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:13 PM

I Need Your Support To Start A Journey - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / I Need Your Support To Start A Journey (935 Views)

Providus Bank, Travelport Pledge Full Support To TravelTank (Travel Tech Co) / Flour Mills Nigeria Provides COVID-19 Support To Nigerians (video) / Elumelu Seeks More Int’l Support To Boost Entrepreneurship In Africa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need Your Support To Start A Journey by VTJN(m): 2:24am On Sep 03, 2020
Good day to you all..
I intend to startup a mini poultry (broiler) with the token i had inorder to meet up with market demand by December, as broiler tend to grow within 3-4 months. I was able to raise a capital of #47,000, I've built an average size cage, furmigated the area to avoid rodents, snakes and other harmful insects. Nonetheless, due to the cost of materials (deflation in naira) i've spent above my budget for the cage. I have left with me just #4000, i needed to get the broilers (a day old broilers) 2 cartons, a carton is #7500, 1 carton contains 50 pieces of broilers, get their feeds (starter and grower) a bag of starter is #4500 while that of grower is #5700, then get their medications which is #2000.
Please come to my aid sir/ma, this is what i've been longing to Kickstart ever since, and this is the right time so i could sell them off against Christmas and get another set for Easter (the cycle continues) my plan is to establish a standard poultry farm, but i needed to start from somewhere first. #38400 is what is holding me down, with the said amount i can proceed with the business. It's a very lucrative business with high yield in return. By December a broiler can go for 3-4k depending on its size

NB: I've been a member of this forum since 2014, but my old moniker was banned earlier last month due to tribal dispute, i can give out the login details to whomever deem it fit to ascertain my genueity. I have the picture of the newly built cage to show.
I've chose to help myself since government failed to help me, please support me to actualise my dream. Thanks!!!
Re: I Need Your Support To Start A Journey by VTJN(m): 10:41am On Sep 03, 2020
Please well meaning nairalanders your support is needed to help me start the mini poultry business, i'm a fresh graduate with no job in sight. i dont want to remain idle, please help me.
Re: I Need Your Support To Start A Journey by Redomi(m): 10:43pm On Sep 05, 2020
There is no truth in all you have said

2 Likes

Re: I Need Your Support To Start A Journey by SavageResponse(m): 1:06am On Sep 06, 2020
VTJN:
Good day to you all..
I intend to startup a mini poultry (broiler) with the token i had inorder to meet up with market demand by December, as broiler tend to grow within 3-4 months. I was able to raise a capital of #47,000, I've built an average size cage, furmigated the area to avoid rodents, snakes and other harmful insects. Nonetheless, due to the cost of materials (deflation in naira) i've spent above my budget for the cage. I have left with me just #4000, i needed to get the broilers (a day old broilers) 2 cartons, a carton is #7500, 1 carton contains 50 pieces of broilers, get their feeds (starter and grower) a bag of starter is #4500 while that of grower is #5700, then get their medications which is #2000.
Please come to my aid sir/ma, this is what i've been longing to Kickstart ever since, and this is the right time so i could sell them off against Christmas and get another set for Easter (the cycle continues) my plan is to establish a standard poultry farm, but i needed to start from somewhere first. #38400 is what is holding me down, with the said amount i can proceed with the business. It's a very lucrative business with high yield in return. By December a broiler can go for 3-4k depending on its size

NB: I've been a member of this forum since 2014, but my old moniker was banned earlier last month due to tribal dispute, i can give out the login details to whomever deem it fit to ascertain my genueity. I have the picture of the newly built cage to show.
I've chose to help myself since government failed to help me, please support me to actualise my dream. Thanks!!!

What is the name of your main moniker?

1 Like

Re: I Need Your Support To Start A Journey by VTJN(m): 8:23pm On Sep 07, 2020
Redomi:
There is no truth in all you have said
Why not do the neccessary finding to prove to me and the public that i'm fake? my house, main moniker, and any other evidence whatsoever. please do not castigate me yet, the real and genue ones do exist. Nevertheless, hanks for your input.
Re: I Need Your Support To Start A Journey by Redomi(m): 12:51pm On Sep 08, 2020
VTJN:
Why not do the neccessary finding to prove to me and the public that i'm fake? my house, main moniker, and any other evidence whatsoever. please do not castigate me yet, the real and genue ones do exist. Nevertheless, hanks for your input.
I said that because you said the price of two carton of day old broiler is 7500.

2 Likes

Re: I Need Your Support To Start A Journey by VTJN(m): 7:38pm On Sep 08, 2020
Redomi:
I said that because you said the price of two carton of day old broiler is 7500.
Please proof read my post, a carton of broiler in my locality is #7,500. i never said the two cartons are #7500 in total. Thanks
Re: I Need Your Support To Start A Journey by Redomi(m): 9:01pm On Sep 08, 2020
VTJN:
Please proof read my post, a carton of broiler in my locality is #7,500. i never said the two cartons are #7500 in total. Thanks
Hey Mr, there is nowhere they sell carton of broilers for 7500. You lied

1 Like

Re: I Need Your Support To Start A Journey by VTJN(m): 9:10pm On Sep 08, 2020
Redomi:

Hey Mr, there is nowhere they sell carton of broilers for 7500. You lied
Thanks for your contribution.
Re: I Need Your Support To Start A Journey by Redomi(m): 9:15pm On Sep 08, 2020
VTJN:
Thanks for your contribution.
Busted

1 Like

Re: I Need Your Support To Start A Journey by VTJN(m): 9:29pm On Sep 08, 2020
Redomi:

Busted
You did nothing man, i can't wrestle words with u just to prove u right or wrong. ur opinion ur decision
Re: I Need Your Support To Start A Journey by AududuNine11: 6:07pm On Oct 09, 2020
VTJN:
You did nothing man, i can't wrestle words with u just to prove u right or wrong. ur opinion ur decision
Do you have receipt, transaction alert of whatever as proof that you bought two cartons for #7,500 each? And what's the name of the brand you bought?

1 Like

Re: I Need Your Support To Start A Journey by VTJN(m): 2:34pm On Oct 10, 2020
AududuNine11:

Do you have receipt, transaction alert of whatever as proof that you bought two cartons for #7,500 each? And what's the name of the brand you bought?
I didn't bought 2 cartons since i was unable to get the money i solicited for here, i bought only 30 pieces of broiler and each of it is #560 making a total of #16, 800. I'm ready to give out any other evidence you want as proof be it my house address or whatever. Please sir help me, my birds need to feed sir. Thanks for your concern sir!!!

Re: I Need Your Support To Start A Journey by VTJN(m): 2:36pm On Oct 10, 2020
AududuNine11:

the name of the brand sir

Re: I Need Your Support To Start A Journey by VTJN(m): 2:39pm On Oct 10, 2020
AududuNine11:

my birds drugs, their vitamins and antibiotics just finished, this is the only one left that I'm giving them.

Re: I Need Your Support To Start A Journey by VTJN(m): 2:44pm On Oct 10, 2020
AududuNine11:

I've been trying to upload my poultry for you to see sir, but it's not going due to low memory, don't know if i can send it to you through Whatsapp sir!!! Please come to my aid sir.
Re: I Need Your Support To Start A Journey by NwaMamaIwota(f): 12:09pm On Sep 07, 2022
VTJN:
Good day to you all..

Hahahahaha and this one is supporting another failure Tinubu

2 Likes

Re: I Need Your Support To Start A Journey by VTJN(m): 3:28pm On Sep 07, 2022
NwaMamaIwota:
Hahahahaha and this one is supporting another failure Tinubu
unfortunately your obi cannot win

How is that my problem?
Re: I Need Your Support To Start A Journey by EzeNwaanyiMmili(f): 3:36pm On Oct 06, 2022
VTJN:
Good day to you all..

supporting Tinubu and begging for alms
and this dude acknowledged that Apc government actually failed him.

see person ooo

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

What Cards Are Supported For Twitter Ads? / Zenith Bank Needs To Explain This Outrageous Charges / How I Found Best Online Business Legit Today 2021 With Little Investment

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.