Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,693 members, 7,816,833 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:14 PM

Repent From Lukewarmness And Submit To Jesus Christ Crucified - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Repent From Lukewarmness And Submit To Jesus Christ Crucified (111 Views)

Lukewarmness And Its Dangers / CAMA: FG Says Religious Bodies Must Submit Details Of Their Finances / Former Herbalist Is Confronted, Renounces Fetish Practices, Surrenders To Jesus. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Repent From Lukewarmness And Submit To Jesus Christ Crucified by ochibuogwu5: 2:26am On Sep 03, 2020
“And to the angel of the church of the Laodiceans write,

‘These things says the Amen, the Faithful and True Witness, the Beginning of the creation of God: 15 “I know your works, that you are neither cold nor hot. I could wish you were cold or hot. 16 So then, because you are lukewarm, and neither cold nor hot, I will vomit you out of My mouth. 17 Because you say, ‘I am rich, have become wealthy, and have need of nothing’—and do not know that you are wretched, miserable, poor, blind, and naked— 18 I counsel you to buy from Me gold refined in the fire, that you may be rich; and white garments, that you may be clothed, that the shame of your unclothedness may not be revealed; and anoint your eyes with eye salve, that you may see. 19 As many as I love, I rebuke and chasten. Therefore be zealous and repent"
(Revelation 3:14-19 NKJV)

(1) (Reply)

The Acceptable Offering / Where To Get The Best Education About Islam / Received By His Grace

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.