Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,922 members, 7,817,702 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:35 PM

Welcome To Nnamdi Azikiwe International Airport, Abuja - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Welcome To Nnamdi Azikiwe International Airport, Abuja (2143 Views)

Buhari Departs Nnamdi Azikiwe International Airport For Daura (Video) / Xenophobia: Protesters In Abuja Set Bonfire On Nnamdi Azikiwe Airport Road (Pix) / Lord Lugard With Obed-Edom Chukwuemeka Azikiwe, Father Of Nnamdi Azikiwe (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Welcome To Nnamdi Azikiwe International Airport, Abuja by Rosskii: 3:16am On Sep 03, 2020

1 Like

Re: Welcome To Nnamdi Azikiwe International Airport, Abuja by ryloy: 3:23am On Sep 03, 2020
Nice job
God bless President Buhari
God bless Federal Republic of Nigeria

More

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9Xm4emG6v-8

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Welcome To Nnamdi Azikiwe International Airport, Abuja by allthingsgood: 3:24am On Sep 03, 2020
May God continue to bless buhari

Wailers die by fire ijn
Re: Welcome To Nnamdi Azikiwe International Airport, Abuja by 1Alex: 3:33am On Sep 03, 2020
[s]
allthingsgood:
May God continue to bless buhari

Wailers die by fire ijn
[/s]

1 Like

Re: Welcome To Nnamdi Azikiwe International Airport, Abuja by allthingsgood: 3:43am On Sep 03, 2020
1Alex:
[s][/s]

Re: Welcome To Nnamdi Azikiwe International Airport, Abuja by TheGiftedOne(m): 3:58am On Sep 03, 2020
Impressive! At least something to cheer about in the midst of all these Quagmire. Beautiful airport now but for how long Maintenance culture is our Achilles heel in this country.

Re: Welcome To Nnamdi Azikiwe International Airport, Abuja by IamWonderful: 4:01am On Sep 03, 2020
Nice
Re: Welcome To Nnamdi Azikiwe International Airport, Abuja by b3llo(m): 4:57am On Sep 03, 2020
grin On a lighter note; I thought it's "Nnamdi Kanu's" Airport. :DOn a lighter note; I thought it's "Nnamdi Kanu's" Airport.
Re: Welcome To Nnamdi Azikiwe International Airport, Abuja by Aufbauh(m): 5:12am On Sep 03, 2020
The transformation of this airport was so quick and unimaginable. From the access road to the main infrastructure it is commendable.

Even the opposition politicians plighting the route are in awe of the transformation.

Nigeria can still get it right over time with good leadership and conscientious followers.
Re: Welcome To Nnamdi Azikiwe International Airport, Abuja by Madmohamed419(m): 5:48am On Sep 03, 2020
[sup][/sup]
b3llo:
grin On a lighter note; I thought it's "Nnamdi Kanu's" Airport. :DOn a lighter note; I thought it's "Nnamdi Kanu's" Airport.
small boy when people talking important things you shut up. Don't try to be funny you not . bor

1 Like

Re: Welcome To Nnamdi Azikiwe International Airport, Abuja by ryloy: 10:18am On Sep 03, 2020
Madmohamed419:
[sup][/sup] small boy when people talking important things you shut up. Don't try to be funny you not . bor
Nobody is small anymore
Re: Welcome To Nnamdi Azikiwe International Airport, Abuja by Rugaria: 10:23am On Sep 03, 2020
You used this same pictures for the port Harcourt airport.... Rosskki, who did this to you?
Re: Welcome To Nnamdi Azikiwe International Airport, Abuja by kuuljay(m): 10:32am On Sep 03, 2020
Rugaria:
You used this same pictures for the port Harcourt airport.... Rosskki, who did this to you?
you are here already cheesy grin
Re: Welcome To Nnamdi Azikiwe International Airport, Abuja by Wiseandtrue(f): 10:35am On Sep 03, 2020
This is the same one as the one in port Harcourt nau undecided

Which kind lie be this

Re: Welcome To Nnamdi Azikiwe International Airport, Abuja by Wiseandtrue(f): 10:38am On Sep 03, 2020
Rugaria:
May you live long! I think say na only me see am undecided

1 Like

Re: Welcome To Nnamdi Azikiwe International Airport, Abuja by Rugaria: 11:27am On Sep 03, 2020
kuuljay:
you are here already cheesy grin

Lol...
Trying to keep pace..
Re: Welcome To Nnamdi Azikiwe International Airport, Abuja by Nobody: 11:46am On Sep 03, 2020
U will see all the zombies here. See them above.. if it's thread about fuel hike or electricity tarrif increase, they will pick race and form dumb
Re: Welcome To Nnamdi Azikiwe International Airport, Abuja by omophunky(m): 2:37pm On Sep 03, 2020
If Nigeria decide to split in future which side is going to get Abuja ?
Re: Welcome To Nnamdi Azikiwe International Airport, Abuja by Christistruth00: 4:06pm On Sep 03, 2020
b3llo:

If the FG didn't do the Airport up properly IPOB might accuse Buhari of neglecting the Airport's maintenance because it was named after Nnamdi Azikiwe who is from the South East.

(1) (Reply)

Gov Wike Reinspect Rivers State Palliative Warehouse. Send Security / Nobody Can Threaten Igbos In Nigeria, Let's Break Up If We're Tired / I Dated Aliko Dangote He Broke My Heart In 1000 Piece - Lady Claims With Picture

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.