Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,132 members, 7,825,554 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 05:39 PM

Thread For Mtnyellostar Music Competition - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Thread For Mtnyellostar Music Competition (189 Views)

Win N3m Cash In The ICPC @20 Music Competition And More. / Thread For Lovers Of Foreign Music / A Thread for Lovers of EDM (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Thread For Mtnyellostar Music Competition by Biolarr: 4:58am On Sep 03, 2020
Let's all gather here if you made it to the auditions or you're yet to audition for the new MTN Yello Star Music competition. I've always wanted to go for project fame but I guess this is my chance and I hope I'm picked. I audition yesterday (9th) and was told I would be contacted if I made it to the next level. Sesan the video director was even the judge.. If you've got any questions feel free to ask.

Re: Thread For Mtnyellostar Music Competition by stubbornman(m): 9:17pm On Sep 05, 2020
Hey Bro ...how did the audition Go??

(1) (Reply)

2020 Headies Award / My 17th Birthday Gift To Nigeria / No Be So By Acewhaxx: Download Hit Song

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.