Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,478 members, 7,816,129 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:05 AM

Food Security Threatened As Floods Destroy Farms - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Food Security Threatened As Floods Destroy Farms (10191 Views)

Fulani Herdsmen Destroy Farms, Rape Women In Agbonchia, Rivers State / Photos As Floods Take Over Lagos Roads After Heavy Downpour / Omo-Agege’s Senate Seat Threatened As APC Witness Admits Court Order (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Food Security Threatened As Floods Destroy Farms by Gwin2020(m): 7:12am On Sep 03, 2020
tundeedunte777:
It will get better
It will only get worse
Re: Food Security Threatened As Floods Destroy Farms by Meekha(m): 7:14am On Sep 03, 2020
Tell that mothafucka to get the fvcking border opened!
Re: Food Security Threatened As Floods Destroy Farms by bigiyaro(m): 7:22am On Sep 03, 2020
they forgot to include herdsmen.
Re: Food Security Threatened As Floods Destroy Farms by AnanseK(m): 7:29am On Sep 03, 2020
dangotesmummy:
Smh
As the northern barbarians are constituting nuisance in the name of terrorism, genocide and herdsmen disaster,nature too has reacted
Can these Muslim irritants stop behaving like social misfits.all these ra@ping/killing etc in the name of Allah stop so nature can help us produce food Abi which kain wahala be this? undecided

As if your people produce any food at all? Your job no be courier drugs and your females to do Ashewo.

For now you are just an inmate in Baby factory.

Let the northerners speak on this subject, because they feed the country .
Re: Food Security Threatened As Floods Destroy Farms by Deborah98(f): 7:31am On Sep 03, 2020
To the angel that brought me to Nigeria,well I have nothing to tell you,

2 Likes

Re: Food Security Threatened As Floods Destroy Farms by Eniola40(m): 7:33am On Sep 03, 2020
Why did i found myself in this country
Re: Food Security Threatened As Floods Destroy Farms by Foolishbuhari: 7:35am On Sep 03, 2020
post=93516997:
Even with the border closure for over a year now.
Even with the lock down due to the pandemic,
Nigeria was never short of food through it all.
No food scarcity all over the nation!
Our farmers are all smiling to the bank every day.
God bless our darling Daddy President Muhammadu Buhari and his amiable Vice president Prof Yemi Osibanjo for all they are doing for the progress of our nation.

A man after God's heart.
This will surely pass.
God bless Nigeria and all that wish her well.

Do you wake up and intentionally chose to be stupid for the day? Because if you read through the article and this was all you could infer from it, then I think you need help!

2 Likes

Re: Food Security Threatened As Floods Destroy Farms by MANNABBQGRILLS: 7:38am On Sep 03, 2020
Yaaaawwwwnnnnn.
MANNA, no let these kids get hypertension for here o!
See crying on top una heads sha grin cheesy cheesy grin.
Kiddos everywhere.
May all supporters of criminals and enemies of our darling nation never end well in life in our nation.
They will all end miserably in life

Food for all despite the pandemic
To a better Nigeria we go.......

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Food Security Threatened As Floods Destroy Farms by Farki: 7:39am On Sep 03, 2020
post=93517068:

You are now wailing after one year of border closure.
Seems you have been praying to read this kinda news since August 2019, so you can type this rubbish at last.
What a Shame.
Shame on them too.
May all politicians that looted our National treasury along with their supporters all end miserably.

No be curse,
Na FACT!

Please resident Buhari stooge what has the border closure achieved? Rice is more expensive, food overall is more expensive, people who live in border towns are suffering needlessly and you're here telling me nonsense.
Re: Food Security Threatened As Floods Destroy Farms by MANNABBQGRILLS: 7:40am On Sep 03, 2020
Unfortunately, there in nothing you can do or say to help the willfully blind.
Just leave them to their problems of wailing in life, while sane, honest and hardworking Nigerians keep progressing in life.
Progress is relative mehn! cool

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Food Security Threatened As Floods Destroy Farms by Iwanttoto: 7:42am On Sep 03, 2020
Please can someone tell the aso rock pig above me to shut the fvck up?
Re: Food Security Threatened As Floods Destroy Farms by Iwanttoto: 7:44am On Sep 03, 2020
[s]:
Just leave them to their problems of wailing in life, while sane, honest and hardworking Nigerians keep progressing in life.
Progress is relative mehn! cool[/s]

Please the post above this post is for you. Tnx
Re: Food Security Threatened As Floods Destroy Farms by Farki: 7:54am On Sep 03, 2020
post=93517818:
Progress is relative mehn! cool

Only a product of failed education will see retardation as progress.
Re: Food Security Threatened As Floods Destroy Farms by Nasrothschild1: 8:05am On Sep 03, 2020
Re: Food Security Threatened As Floods Destroy Farms by dangotesmummy: 8:07am On Sep 03, 2020
AnanseK:

As if your people produce any food at all? Your job no be courier drugs and your females to do Ashewo.

For now you are just an inmate in Baby factory.

Let the northerners speak on this subject, because they feed the country .
another almajari miscreant again

How do we enlighten these fools that are perpetually chained to their ignorance

Please before you type make sure you do your research.there is no beauty in foolishness
Re: Food Security Threatened As Floods Destroy Farms by ThatFairGuy1: 8:12am On Sep 03, 2020
SammySteve15:
God help us here
Where as in osun state, there has never be rain for the past 4-5 months. This life self.
How come? When rain stopped generally in Nigeria mid July. That's exaggeration
Re: Food Security Threatened As Floods Destroy Farms by ThatFairGuy1: 8:18am On Sep 03, 2020
Think9ja:
Good news.

My every day prayer is for food prices to continue to hike..

I pray that a bag of rice and other products should go up as high as 100k.

If it's too expensive for you, then clear that bush in your backyard and plant something.

Only those who don't know the pain and stress of producing a single grain complain of hike in food prices.

Farming is not easy. Farmers are some of the poorest and unkept set of people in this country. From the planting stage to the harvest stage, everything is manual labor, and at the end of the day, nothing comes out. You'll see a thirty years old farmer looking like a fifty years old man due to too much manual work as a result of farming. For once, let us enjoy.

I'm anti-APC and Buhari but this is one of the best things he's done for farmers. (Boarder closure)

Until the government invests billions in agriculture by buying equipments to ensure everywhere in Nigeria practices mechanised farming, food prices will continue to go up.

As long as farming in Nigeria is still the normal hoe and cutlass, it will get worse, no matter who becomes president.

Thank you very very Baba Buhari and please

Add more locks to those boarders and throw the keys to the Atlantic Ocean.

Very logical, nice submission. THAT'S THE ONLY OPTION.

1 Like

Re: Food Security Threatened As Floods Destroy Farms by Nobody: 8:50am On Sep 03, 2020
ThatFairGuy1:

How come? When rain stopped generally in Nigeria mid July. That's exaggeration
If you have anyone living in Osun State (ILESHA precisely) contact him or her and ask, when he or she saw the last rain.
Re: Food Security Threatened As Floods Destroy Farms by Lovelyn451(f): 9:19am On Sep 03, 2020
Which flood? The biggest flood happened in Gej's era yet we had enough food. farmers are scared of going to farms for fear of being killed these one are shouting flood
Re: Food Security Threatened As Floods Destroy Farms by chiedonedoor(m): 9:41am On Sep 03, 2020
Endtime is at hand, get right with God.
Re: Food Security Threatened As Floods Destroy Farms by Nasrothschild1: 10:54am On Sep 03, 2020
Re: Food Security Threatened As Floods Destroy Farms by eteebanky: 12:09pm On Sep 03, 2020
Open the fucking border Mr president
Re: Food Security Threatened As Floods Destroy Farms by MarieSucre(f): 2:10pm On Sep 03, 2020
EyezofGod120:
angry by the time buhari and his fellow finish in 2023,,some Nigerian no go get strength to go out an vote seff,because some go don dry of hunger like that of people in Somalia,,,, but me and my family no go dey among,,you quote me wrong you will suffer for 600yrs

Is it Buhari that caused the flood?
Re: Food Security Threatened As Floods Destroy Farms by AnanseK(m): 6:43pm On Sep 03, 2020
dangotesmummy:
another almajari miscreant again
How do we enlighten these fools that are perpetually chained to their ignorance
Please before you type make sure you do your research.there is no beauty in foolishness

Is that why you’re so ugly?
Re: Food Security Threatened As Floods Destroy Farms by khady255: 1:43am On Sep 04, 2020
Re: Food Security Threatened As Floods Destroy Farms by khady255: 1:47am On Sep 04, 2020
Re: Food Security Threatened As Floods Destroy Farms by dangotesmummy: 8:44pm On Sep 06, 2020
AnanseK:

Is that why you’re so ugly?
beauty is in the eyes of the beholder

(1) (2) (Reply)

Ex-Deputy Speaker, Wase Accepts Defeat, Congratulates Abbas, Kalu / Army Imposes Dusk-to-dawn Curfew On Maiduguri / [video and PICTURES] Giant Snake Found In Lagos Nigeria Flood

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.