Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,511 members, 7,819,848 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:13 AM

Help Is Needed Here - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Help Is Needed Here (348 Views)

How Much Budget Is Needed To Startup A Bet9ja Shop / Gurus Help Are Needed Here Please!!! / Punters In The House Ur Help Is Needed Urgently Please (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help Is Needed Here by GolDRoger: 6:57am On Sep 03, 2020
Good morning Nlders
pls i have an issue with Bet9ja and i knw my fellow punters/hustlers would have encounter dsame and will help me out.

Since i have been playing bet9ja i have not been able to make use of the withdrawal option becoz my story with them is noting to write home about #Lol.
Untill recently when i found a winning formular, and i have gathered enough money there, not really that much but @least something that i can withdraw. The problem now is that, since over 48hrs now they have not credited me with the money and it has been deducted from my betting aknt the moment i asked for withdrawal. Is it a common occurence? And what might be the cause?

There is no point gathering money into the aknt if i cannot withdraw them.
Re: Help Is Needed Here by GolDRoger: 7:43am On Sep 03, 2020
who are those people viewing this thread but have refused to say anything??
Re: Help Is Needed Here by GolDRoger: 8:48am On Sep 03, 2020
you guys are not helping matter atall
Re: Help Is Needed Here by GolDRoger: 9:19am On Sep 03, 2020
una kala oo
Re: Help Is Needed Here by motionarena: 7:03am On Nov 02, 2020
GolDRoger:
Good morning Nlders
pls i have an issue with Bet9ja and i knw my fellow punters/hustlers would have encounter dsame and will help me out.

Since i have been playing bet9ja i have not been able to make use of the withdrawal option becoz my story with them is noting to write home about #Lol.
Untill recently when i found a winning formular, and i have gathered enough money there, not really that much but @least something that i can withdraw. The problem now is that, since over 48hrs now they have not credited me with the money and it has been deducted from my betting aknt the moment i asked for withdrawal. Is it a common occurence? And what might be the cause?

There is no point gathering money into the aknt if i cannot withdraw them.
have you withdrawn the money?
Re: Help Is Needed Here by GolDRoger: 7:27am On Nov 02, 2020
motionarena:
have you withdrawn the money?
yes

(1) (Reply)

Portugal Vs Croatia 4-1 UEFA Nations League Goal Highlights / TRANSFER LATEST!! Porto Reduces Price For Man Utd To Sign Alex Telles / Unforgetable Moments In Nigerian Football History

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.