Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,678 members, 7,865,728 topics. Date: Thursday, 20 June 2024 at 02:08 AM

“Life is hard”- BBNaija’s Anto opens up about the pressure to keep up as a celeb - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / “Life is hard”- BBNaija’s Anto opens up about the pressure to keep up as a celeb (42095 Views)

Bbnaija: Anto Looking Gorgeous In New Photoshoot / BBNaija: Anto Meets Adams Oshiomhole, Betty & Godwin Obaseki, Philip Shaibu / BBNaija: Anto's Graduation Throwback Photo At North Carolina University, USA (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: “Life is hard”- BBNaija’s Anto opens up about the pressure to keep up as a celeb by JastSiryin(m): 12:40pm On Sep 03, 2020
rentAcock:
I will eat eba with vegetable soup and goat meat this afternoon.
he he... This info better pass wetin OP post grin

2 Likes

Re: “Life is hard”- BBNaija’s Anto opens up about the pressure to keep up as a celeb by DelphiOracle(m): 12:44pm On Sep 03, 2020
Fine girl. What happened to her feet?
Re: “Life is hard”- BBNaija’s Anto opens up about the pressure to keep up as a celeb by 3kay945(m): 12:46pm On Sep 03, 2020
Have not seen her before. If she didn't feature in Prison break season 1 or 2 then how am I supposed to know her
Re: “Life is hard”- BBNaija’s Anto opens up about the pressure to keep up as a celeb by Issaboss(m): 12:51pm On Sep 03, 2020
jozboy3348:
is it only me or this girl is ugly ��??
Only you bro

1 Like

Re: “Life is hard”- BBNaija’s Anto opens up about the pressure to keep up as a celeb by BadBradley: 12:52pm On Sep 03, 2020
Updating9JA:
“Life is hard” – BBNaija’s Anto opens up about the pressure to keep up as a celebrity

Former Big Brother Naija housemate, Anto Lecky, took to talk about the pressures to keep up as a celebrity.

Anti said “too many things have been happening as of late” that forces her to be honest with herself and accept that “life is hard”.

She said being a public figure makes it even harder because members of the public put a lot of pressure on them to “have it all together.”

She wrote:

Fellow housemates, Alex and Princess could relate and they left comments expressing their agreement.

Source; https://www.instagram.com/p/CEosOYjn7rr/
only in a fawked up generation would a bbnaija become a celebrity to earn a status to be looked up to.

A time where social media "celebrities" are now the voice of reason is a disgrace to humanity.

4 Likes

Re: “Life is hard”- BBNaija’s Anto opens up about the pressure to keep up as a celeb by Skymason20(m): 1:02pm On Sep 03, 2020
like if you only read the tread share if you read the story grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: “Life is hard”- BBNaija’s Anto opens up about the pressure to keep up as a celeb by Legalese(m): 1:04pm On Sep 03, 2020
Neither do we know you and it's ok
longetivity:
I swear to God I no know this lady
Re: “Life is hard”- BBNaija’s Anto opens up about the pressure to keep up as a celeb by Ombudsdabomb: 1:05pm On Sep 03, 2020
rentAcock:
I will eat eba with vegetable soup and goat meat this afternoon.
How far baba? Hope all is well? You no dey host your forum games again?
Re: “Life is hard”- BBNaija’s Anto opens up about the pressure to keep up as a celeb by Nobody: 1:06pm On Sep 03, 2020
I agree 110% with what Anto wrote. Don't let anybody put you under any unnecessary pressure. You are good enough.

2 Likes

Re: “Life is hard”- BBNaija’s Anto opens up about the pressure to keep up as a celeb by Nobody: 1:08pm On Sep 03, 2020
longetivity:

You are living under a rock, or in a cave, or things like BBN does not interest you.
Re: “Life is hard”- BBNaija’s Anto opens up about the pressure to keep up as a celeb by longetivity(m): 1:12pm On Sep 03, 2020
AnonymousRebec:

You are living under a rock, or in a cave, or things like BBN does not interest you.
Pele o mega City boy
Re: “Life is hard”- BBNaija’s Anto opens up about the pressure to keep up as a celeb by rentAcock(m): 1:14pm On Sep 03, 2020
Ombudsdabomb:

How far baba? Hope all is well? You no dey host your forum games again?

Bros I will try to host one this month. I promise you. This month will mark 1 year. I must host it again. Just need to sort out the time.
Re: “Life is hard”- BBNaija’s Anto opens up about the pressure to keep up as a celeb by Nobody: 1:14pm On Sep 03, 2020
Life is hard and full of suffering celebrity or not. Go and ask Schopenhauer na, he understands better.

2 Likes

Re: “Life is hard”- BBNaija’s Anto opens up about the pressure to keep up as a celeb by Nobody: 1:14pm On Sep 03, 2020
longetivity:
Pele o mega City boy

Anto was a former housemate in big brother Nigeria
Re: “Life is hard”- BBNaija’s Anto opens up about the pressure to keep up as a celeb by Nasrothschild1: 1:16pm On Sep 03, 2020
Re: “Life is hard”- BBNaija’s Anto opens up about the pressure to keep up as a celeb by longetivity(m): 1:16pm On Sep 03, 2020
AnonymousRebec:

Anto was a former housemate in big brother Nigeria
okay oooo
Re: “Life is hard”- BBNaija’s Anto opens up about the pressure to keep up as a celeb by cucumbar: 1:24pm On Sep 03, 2020
I thought she was an American as well...life is easier there than in Nigeria.

3 Likes

Re: “Life is hard”- BBNaija’s Anto opens up about the pressure to keep up as a celeb by Nobody: 1:29pm On Sep 03, 2020
Righteousness89:
Many People today do not Know that the Many of the So called Stars, Musicians and all that which they look up to are looking for a way of Escape.

A Whole lot of dem are in Deep Depression and Pains due to the Entanglements they Have gotten into in their Quest for Fame and all that!

So many are afraid of pulling out because they Fear for their lives.

Most of the times You see them posting this and that are all done in a Search for Peace..

So many are In Pains , Depression , Confusion and Restlessness !

Many are Afraid of the Night! Due to what comes with it!

Be Careful for what you Aspire for! Don't be Deceived with all these Flashes!

It is Better to Walk with God.
The Blessing of God May not Come in your time but will Come at the Right time..

Most Important is your Soul!

What will it Profit you to be Known all over the World only to lose your Soul in Hell?

It's not Worth it

Righteousness Exalts!
Your own ignorance and brainwashing has no remedy, keep chasing clouts with your self righteous bullshit.
Re: “Life is hard”- BBNaija’s Anto opens up about the pressure to keep up as a celeb by Nobody: 1:30pm On Sep 03, 2020
we don't know her over here, undecided who da hell is she? sad
Re: “Life is hard”- BBNaija’s Anto opens up about the pressure to keep up as a celeb by Nobody: 1:32pm On Sep 03, 2020
Exceptional talent, if deployed, widely recognized and marketed, results in celebrity and usually lots of money for the individual involved

The Big Brother programme offers instant celebrity to people of questionable/zero talent and makes them feel entitled to the perks of celebrity when they've got no value to add and nothing exceptional to offer in exchange for money.

3 Likes

Re: “Life is hard”- BBNaija’s Anto opens up about the pressure to keep up as a celeb by Nobody: 1:34pm On Sep 03, 2020
Just say you're broke.

Only those obsessed with BBN regard you as a celebrity anyway.

4 Likes

Re: “Life is hard”- BBNaija’s Anto opens up about the pressure to keep up as a celeb by faithfull18(f): 1:41pm On Sep 03, 2020
cheesy
Re: “Life is hard”- BBNaija’s Anto opens up about the pressure to keep up as a celeb by chiomaP(f): 1:46pm On Sep 03, 2020
Mini bags and AIRPODS for just 5,000...call or message me on Whatsapp 08027819877... payment on delivery for lagos residents

Re: “Life is hard”- BBNaija’s Anto opens up about the pressure to keep up as a celeb by sweetrace(f): 2:24pm On Sep 03, 2020
She is probably speaking her heart. However, there are so many people who want to be worshipped by others for no achievement. A third rate actress will sleep with men to give her money. Then sponsor a movie where she is the producer, lead actress and probably The walka pass actress. No one watches the movies, yet she has money to spend. Or a guy who makes sure he looks super clean, spending money lavishly without any means of livelihood. Just so people can call him made. Live your life and forget about impressing others. Stop posting rubbish on Instagram. They should stop telling the whole world when they buy a new pair of shoes. There are so many busybodies looking for the business of others to mind. Stop helping them mind your business by putting it All out there.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: “Life is hard”- BBNaija’s Anto opens up about the pressure to keep up as a celeb by offset67(m): 3:05pm On Sep 03, 2020
longetivity:
I think say Na only me

1 Like

Re: “Life is hard”- BBNaija’s Anto opens up about the pressure to keep up as a celeb by Eniola40(m): 3:08pm On Sep 03, 2020
sweetrace:
She is probably speaking her heart. However, there are so many people who want to be worshipped by others for no achievement. A third rate actress will sleep with men to give her money. Then sponsor a movie where she is the producer, lead actress and probably The walka pass actress. No one watches the movies, yet she has money to spend. Or a guy who makes sure he looks super clean, spending money lavishly without any means of livelihood. Just so people can call him made. Live your life and forget about impressing others. Stop posting rubbish on Instagram. They should stop telling the whole world when they buy a new pair of shoes. There are so many busybodies looking for the business of others to mind. Stop helping them mind your business by putting it All out there.
You are very intelligent

2 Likes

Re: “Life is hard”- BBNaija’s Anto opens up about the pressure to keep up as a celeb by GEEBITE: 3:16pm On Sep 03, 2020
Lol. What caught my eyes is the typical horrible lekki standard home finishing. Paint splash on the door ,cracked painted walls(how does that even happen) substandard tiles and finishing etc.
Angelfrost:
Celebrity!!!... Hmm...

I swear down, I can be standing close to her in a public space and not even know who she is...

We abuse the word 'Celebrity' in this country!!!

1 Like

Re: “Life is hard”- BBNaija’s Anto opens up about the pressure to keep up as a celeb by UcheforGod(f): 3:36pm On Sep 03, 2020
Righteousness89:
Many People today do not Know that Many of the So called Stars, Musicians , Celebrity and all that which they look up to Need Help.

Many are looking for a way of Escape.

A Whole lot of dem are in Deep Depression and Pains due to the Entanglements they Have gotten into in their Quest for Fame and all that!

So many are afraid of pulling out because they Fear for their lives.

Most of the times You see them posting this and that are all done in a Search for Peace..

So many are In Pains , Depression , Confusion and Restlessness !

Many are Afraid of the Night! Due to what comes with it!

Be Careful for what you Aspire for! Don't be Deceived with all these Flashes!

It is Better to Walk with God.
The Blessing of God May not Come in your time but will Come at the Right time..

Most Important is your Soul!

What will it Profit you to be Known all over the World only to lose your Soul in Hell?

It's not Worth it

Righteousness Exalts!
Wonderful admonition. Permit me to copy sir

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: “Life is hard”- BBNaija’s Anto opens up about the pressure to keep up as a celeb by Ombudsdabomb: 3:47pm On Sep 03, 2020
rentAcock:

Bros I will try to host one this month. I promise you. This month will mark 1 year. I must host it again. Just need to sort out the time.
Alright, it's really engaging, enjoyed it. I will be following your TL for updates
Re: “Life is hard”- BBNaija’s Anto opens up about the pressure to keep up as a celeb by ChikaSunday(m): 4:00pm On Sep 03, 2020
saaphiere:
Life is not hrad. It's how you lay your bed. At least I know a popular celeb who still lives in his mom's house. The dude is so so simple.

Abeg tell me his name

2 Likes

Re: “Life is hard”- BBNaija’s Anto opens up about the pressure to keep up as a celeb by Righteousness89(m): 5:32pm On Sep 03, 2020
UcheforGod:
Wonderful admonition. Permit me to copy sir

GOD Bless U, My Sister

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

BBNaija: "Nina Will Have Sex With Teddy A" - Juliet Ibrahim / Five Star Music Star Kcee Steps Out In Tight Black Pants, In Norway (photo) / BBNaija: New Pictures Of Alex And Tobi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.