Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,825 members, 7,820,901 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 01:22 AM

Njikokamma Enugu State, An Epitome Of Humility, Simplicity, Integrity - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Njikokamma Enugu State, An Epitome Of Humility, Simplicity, Integrity (149 Views)

You Are An Epitome Of Humility - Says Engr. Peter Oputu / Founder Njikokamma Movement For Gburugburu And Maurice Akueme Foundation Empow Y / The Concept Of Njikokamma As Conferred On Maurice Emeka Akueme (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Njikokamma Enugu State, An Epitome Of Humility, Simplicity, Integrity by Dynahy(m): 8:03am On Sep 03, 2020
Njikokamma Enugu State.

The MAF President Chief Sir Maurice Emeka Akueme (Njikokamma) through his foundation sets to empower, alleviate and palliate more.

As a follow up to the empowerment of winners of The Maurice Akueme Foundation's MAF short video.

The Founder/President and Chief Executive of Maurice Akueme Foundation had some days ago announced the immediate activation of the return of King Zy and Sage to the studio for more productions.

According to Chief, he doesn't want to give any gap in doing what he knows he can do; to #alleviate, to #palliate and to #empower, he has also seized similar opportunity to call on all talented youths of #EnuguState to reawaken the spirit of struggle.

Following updates from studio so far of Sage and KingZy, he has asked #EnuguState, #Nigeria and the #International communities to fasten their dancing shoe laces and prepare to embrace the heat videos of the duo which will hit the market soon, he also reiterated on sponsoring young talents. He said such act would boost the economy of the state and the country at large.

Reacting to his recent induction into Ohanaeze Ndigbo as Njikokamma, he appreciated the State Government who provided a peaceful environment for the event to hold. He thanked OhanaezeNdigobo for finding him worthy of such dignifying honor;

"I am elated, I lack the best words to apply in my note of appreciation, however I want to appreciate the state government led by our amiable Governor Rt. Hon. IfeanyichukwuUgwuanyi for providing a very secured and serene environment for such an event to hold, I appreciate your style of leadership.

I also want to appreciate the apex Igbo group "Ohanaeze Ndigbo" for finding me worthy for such an honor.

I can't stop without appreciating my own family "TheMAF", I wish to state that you all have been so wonderful, then to the general public, all who stood by me before, during and after the induction.

My special gratitude to Hon. Mike CJ Madu (Gburuchi) the MAF National Coordinator who have been on his toes to drive the progress so far.

I am grateful and will always be".

While updating some persons on a verifiable and reliable employment opportunity; He said thus;

"It's either you have a meaningful employment or a thriving business.... everyone should be positively engaged. Everyone with no exception!

This is what we are bringing to the table for our people".

Chief Sir Maurice Emeka Akueme "The Njikokamma 1" of Enugu State is an epitome of simplicity, humility and integrity.

We pray that God will continue to water your flow of income which you invest on Human Development, Community Development, etc and that you may grow bigger in greater heights.

Amb Enemoh Ikechukwu Chris
02/09/2020

(1) (Reply)

The Best Investment For Life / You Are Useless, Resign Now, Islamic Cleric Bombs Buhari (video) / What Is The Jiomart Customer Care Number.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.