Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,260 members, 7,818,886 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:21 AM

Jesus Is The King Of Kings And Lord Of Lords In Heaven - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Jesus Is The King Of Kings And Lord Of Lords In Heaven (142 Views)

Olumba Olumba Obu Hands Over To Son, To Be Coronated As ‘King Of Kings‘ / What Is The Difference Between God And Lord? / Pandemonium As Masquerades And Lord's Chosen Mopols Encounter In Public. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Jesus Is The King Of Kings And Lord Of Lords In Heaven by bingbagbo(m): 8:26am On Sep 03, 2020
John 18:36-37

Jesus answered, “My kingdom is not of this world. If My kingdom were of this world, My servants would fight, so t[/b]hat I should not be delivered to the Jews; but now My kingdom is not from here.”

[SO JESUS HAS A KINGDOM AND SERVANTS IN HEAVEN; AND SOME FOOLS CLAIM JESUS IS AN ANGEL? I WEEP FOR SUCH PEOPLE. JESUS IS KING]

[37]Pilate therefore said to Him, “[b]Are You a king then?” Jesus answered, “You say rightly that I am a king
. For this cause I was born, and for this cause I have come into the world, that I should bear witness to the truth. Everyone who is of the truth hears My voice.”

[JESUS IS KING, THIS VERY TRUTH OUTRAGES THOSE WHO ARE NOT OF THE TRUTH. I KNOW THIS TRULY UPSETS THE ANTICHRISTS BUT I DONT CARE. JESUS CHRIST MY LORD AND MY GOD, I PRAISE YOU]
Re: Jesus Is The King Of Kings And Lord Of Lords In Heaven by bingbagbo(m): 8:30am On Sep 03, 2020
John 19:21

The chief priests of the Jews protested to Pilate, "Do not write 'The King of the Jews,' but that this man claimed to be king of the Jews."

Their remnants are still with us, constantly protesting against the Truth; but the Truth cannot be hidden
Re: Jesus Is The King Of Kings And Lord Of Lords In Heaven by OpenYourEyes1: 8:36am On Sep 03, 2020
bingbagbo:

John 18:36-37

Jesus answered, “My kingdom is not of this world. If My kingdom were of this world, [b]My servants would fight, so t[/b]hat I should not be delivered to the Jews; but now My kingdom is not from here.”

This doesn't mean GOD doesn't rule over the affairs of man... Or do you think otherwise?

Good point. I do not support the insults though.
Re: Jesus Is The King Of Kings And Lord Of Lords In Heaven by sonmvayina(m): 9:39am On Sep 03, 2020
He is just as idol accept it..
Re: Jesus Is The King Of Kings And Lord Of Lords In Heaven by CAPSLOCKED: 11:25am On Sep 03, 2020
COULD BE TRUE. AFTERALL SUPERMAN IS KING AND LORD IN KRYPTON.

2 Likes

Re: Jesus Is The King Of Kings And Lord Of Lords In Heaven by OtemAtum: 11:35am On Sep 03, 2020
How can fictitious Jesus be a king? Well, it's only the gullibles that can make a fictitious character their king, so I'm not surprised if fictitious Jesus is the king of the afterlife of the Christians while Jehovah their god remain continuously in his spiritual cage lipsrsealed

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

AOL Help Desk Phone Number 1844-440-1679 Helpline Phone Number / Video: Lame Man Hit By The Raw Power Of God Walked Again After Several Years / Full Mountain Top Life Daily Devotional For Sun, 27th Sept 2020

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.