Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,373 members, 7,958,028 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 07:36 AM

Kill Me Instead Of Destroying My Indian Hemp Farm- Suspect Begs NDLEA - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Kill Me Instead Of Destroying My Indian Hemp Farm- Suspect Begs NDLEA (111 Views)

Snake That Wanted To Kill Me / My Indian Friend Pavina / My Indian Friend's Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Kill Me Instead Of Destroying My Indian Hemp Farm- Suspect Begs NDLEA by Amiedoris(f): 8:47am On Sep 03, 2020
A 42-year-old suspected Indian hemp farmer, Clement Akor, has begged the National Drug Law Enforcement Agency to take his life instead of destroying his 10-hectare cannabis plantation.

The father of six from Enabo village in the Ankpa Local Government Area of Kogi State, and his accomplice, David Ameh, were arrested by the Kogi State Command of the NDLEA.

Akor, who claimed to have invested so much in the business and could not afford to lose everything, said he learnt dealing in Indian hemp from Owo, Ondo State.

The suspect, who cried profusely and attempted to stop the men of the NDLEA, led by the commander, Alfred Adewumi, from destroying his farm in Oketepe, Okula community, about 10 kilometres from Ejule, said he preferred to die than watch the officers destroy what he worked hard for in the last one year.

He noted that he was aware of the ban on the sale of Indian hemp, but insisted that it was a risky business.

Akor stated, “I am the owner of this farm. I learnt it in Yoruba land. When I cultivated the produce last year, it was stolen. So, this year, I bought the seed from Yoruba land and planted it before I was caught.

Read more at... https://amiesblog.com/2020/09/03/kill-me-instead-of-destroying-my-indian-hemp-farm-suspect-begs-ndlea/ .

Re: Kill Me Instead Of Destroying My Indian Hemp Farm- Suspect Begs NDLEA by donbachi(m): 9:06am On Sep 03, 2020
Dis one don smoke weed sotey,if him sweat na weed him sweat go dey smell.

(1) (Reply)

It Is Insensitive To Increase Electricity Tariffs Now – Atiku / Anambra Reopens School September 7th / Https://ekohotblog.com/2020/09/03/covid-19-fg-okay…rientation-camps/

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.