Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,203 members, 7,811,543 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 02:16 PM

EFCC Re-Arraigns Aisha Wakil ‘Mama’ Boko Haram, Others For Alleged N6M Fraud - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / EFCC Re-Arraigns Aisha Wakil ‘Mama’ Boko Haram, Others For Alleged N6M Fraud (25419 Views)

Aisha Alkali Wakil: Court Sentence "Mama Boko Haram" To 10 Years In Prison / Aisha Wakil (Mama Boko Haram) Sentenced To 5 Years Imprisonment For Fraud / EFCC Arraigns Aisha Aikali Wakil For N66 Million Fraud (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: EFCC Re-Arraigns Aisha Wakil ‘Mama’ Boko Haram, Others For Alleged N6M Fraud by gambia(m): 9:40am On Sep 03, 2020
The General, you don't need to worry, Nigerians will always adapt instead of reacting. FG should increase the price of every single commodity, Some Nigerians must get sense by hunger, by force.
Re: EFCC Re-Arraigns Aisha Wakil ‘Mama’ Boko Haram, Others For Alleged N6M Fraud by Nobody: 9:41am On Sep 03, 2020
AeroplaneApple:
I thought she was the government's negotiator with Boko Haram

Did u read the story at all. She nor thief anybody...
Re: EFCC Re-Arraigns Aisha Wakil ‘Mama’ Boko Haram, Others For Alleged N6M Fraud by Offpoint: 9:42am On Sep 03, 2020
PearlStreet:

When your father finally has sense.
You lack home training
Re: EFCC Re-Arraigns Aisha Wakil ‘Mama’ Boko Haram, Others For Alleged N6M Fraud by Nobody: 9:44am On Sep 03, 2020
Mama Boko Haram and her kids, una well-done

Re: EFCC Re-Arraigns Aisha Wakil ‘Mama’ Boko Haram, Others For Alleged N6M Fraud by PureGoldh(m): 9:44am On Sep 03, 2020
Funny name ***Mama Boko Haram*** grin
Re: EFCC Re-Arraigns Aisha Wakil ‘Mama’ Boko Haram, Others For Alleged N6M Fraud by Yeeyo: 9:46am On Sep 03, 2020
PerfectlyPerfect:
This useless government has increased petrol price to ₦162. My happiness is that both hailers and wailers will suffer this.
Sai barber
I celebrate with u, hahahaha
Re: EFCC Re-Arraigns Aisha Wakil ‘Mama’ Boko Haram, Others For Alleged N6M Fraud by TheChameleon: 9:46am On Sep 03, 2020
Orubebe01:
When are they arraining Tinubu

...When your Pa finally escapes poverty tongue

PS - PearlStreet, you're back. I dropped mine before seeing yours, I swear.

Like minds think alike. wink
Re: EFCC Re-Arraigns Aisha Wakil ‘Mama’ Boko Haram, Others For Alleged N6M Fraud by Duplik8t77(m): 9:47am On Sep 03, 2020
post=93521459:
May Mama Boko Haram
Uncle Boko Haram,
Aunt Boko Haram and all forms of any kinda Boko Haram in our nation all die miserably.
Along with all their sponsors and supporters of their sponsors.
May evil always knock at their doors as long as they live.
May smile depart from their face all the remaining days they have to endure in life.
May all the enemies and those who pray for bad thing, and those who wake up every morning to sniff like dogs for evil news in our country be struck down with immediate alacrity..

So shall it be.

No be curse,
Na FACT!

IF you are an enemy of our country, aka swines,
Quote this post to say rubbish.....NOW!
cool
I hope you know this curse pertains to your darling daddy sha.

in his own very words he said "an attack on Boko Haram is an attack on the north" then he faulted Jonathans clampdown on Boko Haram.

And now that he is the president, he is granting them amnesty and sending them on scholarship abroad.

him no even give you scholarship o. your nzuzu na legendary

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: EFCC Re-Arraigns Aisha Wakil ‘Mama’ Boko Haram, Others For Alleged N6M Fraud by Farki: 9:48am On Sep 03, 2020
Hold up why is she called Mama Boko Haram? Shouldn't that raise some serious red flags?
Re: EFCC Re-Arraigns Aisha Wakil ‘Mama’ Boko Haram, Others For Alleged N6M Fraud by Nchenches: 10:06am On Sep 03, 2020
Orubebe01:

Arraign who? Tinubu? They would rather make El-Rufai fingered as Papa Boko Haram a VP to Toronto Certificate man, Tinubu, as President after Buhari.

Nigeria continues to be mired in poverty and Boko Haram problem.
Re: EFCC Re-Arraigns Aisha Wakil ‘Mama’ Boko Haram, Others For Alleged N6M Fraud by TooMuchStuff: 10:08am On Sep 03, 2020
Igbo woman cannot be Fulani woman even she's given 600yrs to Islamize all her generations

Buhari won't ever let igbo Muslim convert to eat the moots meant for Hausafulanikanuri
Re: EFCC Re-Arraigns Aisha Wakil ‘Mama’ Boko Haram, Others For Alleged N6M Fraud by PearlStreet(m): 10:15am On Sep 03, 2020
TheChameleon:

...When your Pa finally escapes poverty tongue

PS - PearlStreet, you're back. I dropped mine before seeing yours, I swear.

Like minds think alike. wink

Bro
One year ban. Expired this week.

Them go hear am.
Re: EFCC Re-Arraigns Aisha Wakil ‘Mama’ Boko Haram, Others For Alleged N6M Fraud by PearlStreet(m): 10:16am On Sep 03, 2020
Offpoint:

You lack home training

My dog has better home training than you.
Direct your frustration to your parents.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: EFCC Re-Arraigns Aisha Wakil ‘Mama’ Boko Haram, Others For Alleged N6M Fraud by Offpoint: 10:19am On Sep 03, 2020
PearlStreet:

My dog has better home training than you. Direct your frustration to your parents.
Thanks for validating.
Re: EFCC Re-Arraigns Aisha Wakil ‘Mama’ Boko Haram, Others For Alleged N6M Fraud by dake40(m): 10:20am On Sep 03, 2020
rentAcock:
Just the mere fact that her nickname is "Mama Boko Haram" should've been all the redflag needed to avoid any business transactions. The buyer is both gullible and greedy, there's no where you can find a mint 2012 camry for N6 million.

How much is MINT 2012 Camry sir?
Re: EFCC Re-Arraigns Aisha Wakil ‘Mama’ Boko Haram, Others For Alleged N6M Fraud by PearlStreet(m): 10:25am On Sep 03, 2020
Offpoint:

Thanks for validating.

Keep the change
Re: EFCC Re-Arraigns Aisha Wakil ‘Mama’ Boko Haram, Others For Alleged N6M Fraud by rowland545(m): 10:30am On Sep 03, 2020
post=93521459:
May Mama Boko Haram
Uncle Boko Haram,
Aunt Boko Haram and all forms of any kinda Boko Haram in our nation all die miserably.
May smile depart from their face all the remaining days they have to endure in life.
May all the enemies and those who pray for bad thing, and those who wake up every morning to sniff like dogs for evil news in our country be struck down with immediate alacrity..

So shall it be.

No be curse,
Na FACT!

cool
shut da fvck up.
Re: EFCC Re-Arraigns Aisha Wakil ‘Mama’ Boko Haram, Others For Alleged N6M Fraud by tayotheplug: 10:32am On Sep 03, 2020
They should arraign Magu too
Re: EFCC Re-Arraigns Aisha Wakil ‘Mama’ Boko Haram, Others For Alleged N6M Fraud by Levels1(m): 10:38am On Sep 03, 2020
Orubebe01:

After arraining your poor father who failed in his duties as a father on you
Re: EFCC Re-Arraigns Aisha Wakil ‘Mama’ Boko Haram, Others For Alleged N6M Fraud by Nasrothschild1: 10:40am On Sep 03, 2020
Re: EFCC Re-Arraigns Aisha Wakil ‘Mama’ Boko Haram, Others For Alleged N6M Fraud by abovecomsmyhelp: 10:45am On Sep 03, 2020
is obvious you dont know the woman, the woman is an Igbo woman by tribe and a well-known person in Maiduguri, they call her mama boko haram cuz she know most of those boko boys right from when they are infants and those boko boys respect and can confide to her, remember at this time they havent be radicalized, so when fg killed their leader Yusuf and they start making troblem, people suggested to FG that the only person that they can listern to is the woman and she has been mediating between fg and boko boys even since with good result, she is among the few that can reach or meet them, that was the reason she is called mama boko and of those boys see her as a mother, the toyota here is not brand new car but a used car, i believe there is something the government need from her but couldnt get it and they want to send her to jail otherwise what is #6m to her, i repeat any igbo person that want to help the north he or she's head might be used to apeace their gods
rentAcock:
Just the mere fact that her nickname is "Mama Boko Haram" should've been all the redflag needed to avoid any business transactions. The buyer is both gullible and greedy, there's nowhere you can find a mint 2012 camry for N6 million.
Re: EFCC Re-Arraigns Aisha Wakil ‘Mama’ Boko Haram, Others For Alleged N6M Fraud by Chirowman(m): 11:15am On Sep 03, 2020
wahala dey ooo
Re: EFCC Re-Arraigns Aisha Wakil ‘Mama’ Boko Haram, Others For Alleged N6M Fraud by Kennitrust(m): 11:16am On Sep 03, 2020
This country is so corrupt that I see N6m fraud as a child play amount embarassed embarassed embarassed
Re: EFCC Re-Arraigns Aisha Wakil ‘Mama’ Boko Haram, Others For Alleged N6M Fraud by Nobody: 11:36am On Sep 03, 2020
amaifehenry:

Source:
https://punchng.com/efcc-re-arraigns-mama-boko-haram-others-for-alleged-n6m-fraud/?

It is instructive to note that Aisha Wakil is originally of Igbo ethnicity
Re: EFCC Re-Arraigns Aisha Wakil ‘Mama’ Boko Haram, Others For Alleged N6M Fraud by Nobody: 11:48am On Sep 03, 2020
CHIMaaaah:
so boko haram get mother, north is a comic region grin cheesy

I think their mother is an igbo woman
Re: EFCC Re-Arraigns Aisha Wakil ‘Mama’ Boko Haram, Others For Alleged N6M Fraud by DennisEche(m): 12:01pm On Sep 03, 2020
post=93521459:
May Mama Boko Haram
Uncle Boko Haram,

So shall it be.

No be curse,
Na FACT!

cool
oga how much be fuel for your area now
Re: EFCC Re-Arraigns Aisha Wakil ‘Mama’ Boko Haram, Others For Alleged N6M Fraud by spora(m): 12:23pm On Sep 03, 2020
Hehehehehe,. Igbos and money sense.

The Igbo woman of Christian faith converted to Islam, married an Hausa man, became mama Book Haram and started making money

Sense wee nor kee you.
Re: EFCC Re-Arraigns Aisha Wakil ‘Mama’ Boko Haram, Others For Alleged N6M Fraud by Micmuzac: 1:04pm On Sep 03, 2020
rentAcock:
Just the mere fact that her nickname is "Mama Boko Haram" should've been all the redflag needed to avoid any business transactions. The buyer is both gullible and greedy, there's no where you can find a mint 2012 camry for N6 million.
one by one they shall help to unmask their unruly foot soldiers, people here are faking amnesia of who she is, and her contributions in the Boko bizness, but the scriptwriters will make a mistake and boom, the cat shall be out of the bag soon...yeye dey smell
Re: EFCC Re-Arraigns Aisha Wakil ‘Mama’ Boko Haram, Others For Alleged N6M Fraud by Harrykn: 1:53pm On Sep 03, 2020
This country is just a playing GTA. Who no strong no "survive"
Re: EFCC Re-Arraigns Aisha Wakil ‘Mama’ Boko Haram, Others For Alleged N6M Fraud by Nobody: 3:47pm On Sep 03, 2020
Sai Baba Go Free Her In D Name Of Repentance.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Suspected Nigerian Drug Peddler Stabs Police During Arrest In India / Man Who Raped 9-Year-Old Girl In Ondo Cries As He Is Taken To Court / Little Girl Punished With Hot Iron And Razor For ‘Licking Tea’ In Lagos. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.