Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,790 members, 7,817,282 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:26 AM

US And UK Box Office. New Releases. News And Rumours - TV/Movies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / US And UK Box Office. New Releases. News And Rumours (17912 Views)

Alone (2015) Opening Day Box Office Business Report / NTA News and Radio Nigeria On Your Desktop / Amstel Malta Box Office: Worthy of Praise? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: US And UK Box Office. New Releases. News And Rumours by obinna5000(m): 5:07pm On Mar 28, 2011
ijaw_girl:

fans of twilight--go and watch red riding hood!!!!

@ijaw_girl
Fans of Twilight would rather wait for "The Twilight Saga: Breaking Dawn part 1".

iice:

Ahhh caro, grazie cheesy
But why are you driving me away from your other thread? sad tongue

I wanna see sucker punch since i'm a huge Synder fan

@iice
Even though "Sucker Punch" is being bashed with bad reviews, I also want to watch it as well.
Re: US And UK Box Office. New Releases. News And Rumours by vescucci(m): 10:02pm On Mar 28, 2011
You also wanna see it as well?

Cara. You can go back to the other thread o. I take style miss am sef. This one is too much hard work. I'm too old for this shi*
Re: US And UK Box Office. New Releases. News And Rumours by ijawgirl: 10:35pm On Mar 28, 2011
obinna5000:

@ijaw_girl
Fans of Twilight would rather wait for "The Twilight Saga: Breaking Dawn part 1".

@iice
Even though "Sucker Punch" is being bashed with bad reviews, I also want to watch it as well.

red riding hood was good

i knew sucker punch will suck a//ss~~
Re: US And UK Box Office. New Releases. News And Rumours by vescucci(m): 11:12pm On Mar 28, 2011
It does, eh? Is Vanessa hitch hiker not in it?
Re: US And UK Box Office. New Releases. News And Rumours by obinna5000(m): 9:14am On Mar 29, 2011
@vescucci and ijaw_girl
No be small thing o! SUCKER PUNCH is just getting negative reviews from critics and movie-goers.
Re: US And UK Box Office. New Releases. News And Rumours by ijawgirl: 12:11pm On Mar 29, 2011
two crap movies from Vanessa Hudgens this month!

Beastly!
and now s Punch!  embarassed
Re: US And UK Box Office. New Releases. News And Rumours by iice(f): 2:05pm On Mar 29, 2011
obinna5000:

@iice

Ain't bothered. My mind already twisted so i can prolly relate to the movie.
Synder is more of a visual director so hopefully some genius is writing the script for superman

vescucci:

It does, eh? Is Vanessa hitch hiker not in it?

Lmao. Haven't seen high school musical so i don't know how her acting is. Efron has proven himself to me, now it remains vanessa though i'm not optimistic. . .no be female? undecided Lol goody i will move to that thread sef. Seen the trailer for Captain America? Gotta say i'm impressed though i don't like the Capt. That na M territory.
Re: US And UK Box Office. New Releases. News And Rumours by obinna5000(m): 2:57pm On Mar 29, 2011
iice:

Ain't bothered. My mind already twisted so i can prolly relate to the movie.
Synder is more of a visual director so hopefully some genius is writing the script for superman

@iice
Christopher Nolan is writing the script for "Superman: The Man of Steel" while Zack Snyder directs. This will be fun. cool Hopefully.

As for "Sucker Punch", some films can be twisted and wack at the same time. I'll still check it out whenever its showing in Nigerian cinemas.

I'll be checking out "Rango" tomorrow.
Re: US And UK Box Office. New Releases. News And Rumours by iice(f): 3:11pm On Mar 29, 2011
Just checked. The screenplay is being written by David Goyer based on a story by Goyer and Nolan.
And seriously you don't need to put every minute detail. It's irritating.
Re: US And UK Box Office. New Releases. News And Rumours by obinna5000(m): 3:17pm On Mar 29, 2011
iice:

And seriously you don't need to put every minute detail. It's irritating.

@iice
grin grin OK madam!! cheesy

"Superman: The Man of Steel" and "The Dark Knight Rises" are all coming out in 2012. I can't wait.

I'm also hoping the first trailer for "The Adventures of Tintin" will be released by Summer 2011.
Re: US And UK Box Office. New Releases. News And Rumours by ijawgirl: 4:45pm On Mar 29, 2011
obinna5000:

I'll be checking out "Rango" tomorrow.

lol Rango
I aint watching that
Re: US And UK Box Office. New Releases. News And Rumours by obinna5000(m): 6:52pm On Mar 29, 2011
ijaw_girl:

lol Rango
I aint watching that

@ijaw_girl
You're on your own. grin
Re: US And UK Box Office. New Releases. News And Rumours by vescucci(m): 9:15pm On Mar 29, 2011
Rango's movie poster sold me. I dunno many film that do that. Ok, there was Fantastic Mr. Fox. That poster sold me too. I hear it's kinda deep. Hopefully it will be like the first half of Wall-E.

Frankly, I'm 50-50 on Sucker Punch. I have faith in Snyder but every director has one thing he's ashamed of. Except that Nolan. I've not seen the trailer for Captain America. I will check it out.

I AM LOOKING FORWARD TO THE TINTIN MOVIES!!!!! If I die before I see them, I'll haunt you forever and ever, cara. I see where your dam burst there. Nice, hehe. Start loading up on the pissmeter again
Re: US And UK Box Office. New Releases. News And Rumours by obinna5000(m): 11:28pm On Mar 29, 2011
vescucci:

I AM LOOKING FORWARD TO THE TINTIN MOVIES!!!!! If I die before I see them, I'll haunt you forever and ever, cara. I see where your dam burst there. Nice, hehe. Start loading up on the pissmeter again

@vescucci
God forbid. You'll live to see it. wink
Re: US And UK Box Office. New Releases. News And Rumours by iice(f): 2:26pm On Mar 30, 2011
The reviews on Rango are good. I'll watch because it's hubby tongue

Synder they say sometimes comes off more like a video director but then he does something genius and you think yeah, cinematic director.
Anyway. . .what is Spielberg ashamed of? Maybe that rubbish A.I of a movie? grin Ok i'm biased there since i really really did not like that movie.
Caro. . .it's no fun to haunt me tongue A crack dearie. . .bursting would be lipsrsealed and notice the trickle did nothing? undecided Maybe i should leave it to you before the dam really bursts
Re: US And UK Box Office. New Releases. News And Rumours by vescucci(m): 11:30pm On Mar 30, 2011
DITTO!!!

Lol, only you can call A.I. rubbish and get away with it o. He doesn't have much to be ashamed of truly. He's a genius!
Re: US And UK Box Office. New Releases. News And Rumours by obinna5000(m): 6:24am On Mar 31, 2011
SOURCE CODE (2011) will be premiering this Friday.
I watched the exclusive first 5 minutes of the film online, and it looked good.
Lets see how the remaining 85 mins or so turns out. cheesy
SOURCE CODE already has a 92% rating on Rotten Tomatoes from 51 critics so far.

@iice
How far with SUCKER PUNCH? Hav u seen it?
Re: US And UK Box Office. New Releases. News And Rumours by iice(f): 5:20pm On Mar 31, 2011
So he's somewhere up there with Nolan then.
Maybe after 50yrs and i see A.I again, it may then grow on me undecided

Obinna, not yet ooo.
Don't have time to go to the cinema. Barely can get my legs to go buy what i'm supposed to buy sef grin
Re: US And UK Box Office. New Releases. News And Rumours by vescucci(m): 9:19pm On Mar 31, 2011
He's not up there with Nolan. Nolan is up there with him wink
Re: US And UK Box Office. New Releases. News And Rumours by iice(f): 3:00am On Apr 01, 2011
Sorry jare tongue
Re: US And UK Box Office. New Releases. News And Rumours by ijawgirl: 6:32pm On Apr 01, 2011
so whats going on in April!
Re: US And UK Box Office. New Releases. News And Rumours by iice(f): 6:40pm On Apr 01, 2011
Not much except for Source code, Hop, Rio, Water for Elephants. . .the known ones

Oh Vesc, i left something for you. . .let me know if you enjoyed the piano/violin works tongue
Re: US And UK Box Office. New Releases. News And Rumours by obinna5000(m): 7:16pm On Apr 01, 2011
@iice
As for April, I'm looking forward to watching "Source Code", "Rio", "Fast Five" and "Scream 4".

SOURCE CODE reviews as at April 1 2011:

Rotten Tomatoes: 87%

Metacritic: 74/100

Flixster: 82%

Yahoo Movies Users: A-
Re: US And UK Box Office. New Releases. News And Rumours by ijawgirl: 8:08pm On Apr 01, 2011
not interested in any of the movies
Re: US And UK Box Office. New Releases. News And Rumours by obinna5000(m): 8:20pm On Apr 01, 2011
ijaw_girl:

not interested in any of the movies

@ijaw_girl
You're on your own. grin
Re: US And UK Box Office. New Releases. News And Rumours by ijawgirl: 8:27pm On Apr 01, 2011
lol

maybe scream--but I avoid horror movies~
Re: US And UK Box Office. New Releases. News And Rumours by vescucci(m): 9:45pm On Apr 01, 2011
iice:

Oh Vesc, i left something for you. . .let me know if you enjoyed the piano/violin works tongue

Enchanting! Finally, you let the right one in! I'm putting this on a CD sef (and on repeat) to fight my frequent road rages. Danke, cara.
Re: US And UK Box Office. New Releases. News And Rumours by obinna5000(m): 10:14am On Apr 02, 2011
@iice and vescucci
I read somewhere on the internet that there's going to be a Justice League movie and a rebooted Batman movie after THE DARK KNIGHT RISES. undecided
Christopher Nolan and Emma Thomas will remain as producers in the rebooted Batman movie.

Have y'all come across anything like that? The news is still shaky in a way. undecided
Re: US And UK Box Office. New Releases. News And Rumours by vescucci(m): 12:08pm On Apr 02, 2011
I've not heard anything like that but I suppose the outcome of those deliberations will draw largely on the reception of the films already in the works. Ask iice. She's got the low down on anything Batmanish for a decade to come.
Re: US And UK Box Office. New Releases. News And Rumours by iice(f): 7:04pm On Apr 02, 2011
Obinna. . .was thinking of dragging my bum to see source code but i got lazy.
Not really a big fan of Jake Gynwhatever but movie seems interesting. I don't really like reviews. . .unless the person is someone who gets what i like.
No i've not seen anything on a rebooted Batman and i doubt it would come as quick as Spiderman.
Fans would fly off the hand.  Personally, you can never have enough batman but that's coz i'm biased.
As for Justice League, that has been on the table for long but never really got to the stage of being set for production.
Who would even take that on? How would one get them more or less equal face time? Maybe after Avengers come out, we'd have a better idea

Caro, haha. . .really long right? that should have been my soundtrack.  Now i'm on repeat too.
Re: US And UK Box Office. New Releases. News And Rumours by vescucci(m): 9:47pm On Apr 02, 2011
If she's not heard about it, it doesn't exist.
Re: US And UK Box Office. New Releases. News And Rumours by obinna5000(m): 10:46am On Apr 03, 2011
@iice and vescucci
Lets wait and see what happens after the release of THE DARK KNIGHT RISES in 2012.

'HOP' made more money than 'SOURCE CODE' on Friday at the U.S. Box Office.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Big Brother Africa Postponed Due To Fire Incident At BBA House In SA! / Half Of A Yellow Sun Trailer | Festival 2013 / Stephanie Nnadi Bags Double Award As Entertainment Personality, Best Talented Ma

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.