Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,782 members, 7,820,740 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:33 PM

Malagi Media Advocacy - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Malagi Media Advocacy (144 Views)

As Malagi & Ngelale Renounce Lai’s Lies & Adesina’s Insults By Farooq A. Kperogi / SGF gets social media Advocacy group, appoints Terrang the Patron / Malagi Media Advocacy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Malagi Media Advocacy by AbuMahfuz(m): 9:32am On Sep 03, 2020
MALAGI MEDIA ADVOCACY

Good morning,

It gladdens my heart to make this momentous remark to the people of my Primary Constituency (NIGER STATE)

GREAT NIGER STATE AND NIGERLITES

In every organized society, there must be leaders and the led. Thus, permit me to introduce to you Muhammad Idris Malagi- A Governorship aspirant in Niger State, Nigeria Come 2023 Insha Allah

Notably, Martin Luther King had a great dream for his fellow Negroes i.e (freedom and equity for all) but this dream never really materialized because he was brutally assassinated. MIM invincibly espouses a similar dream for entire NIGERLITES in particular. In this dream he believes that the time has come to have an equitable and transformed NIGER STATE . A society that shall be free from maladministration, sentiment of any kind, corruption, mediocrity and rancor. In his dream he believes that NIGER STATE can live up to its standard through disposition of virtues that depict strength, wisdom, responsibility and true/better representation.

In the words of Aristotle "It is easy to perform a good action but not easy to acquire a settle habit of performing such action"
MIM is a man with great concern for his fellow NIGERLITES, He is a man who believes in dialogue and not confrontation, he is friendly with qualitative and inspiring character.

Support a Dear and passionate Personality that intends to follow a path to leave a trail of excellence.

support credibility, transparency and accountability.

✅Support MIM 4 GOVERNOR 2023

Thank you all and God bless!

~MIM FOR GREATER NIGER STATE✊�~

(1) (Reply)

November 1st Approved By President Buhari As National Youth Day / Gov Emmanuel Vows To Make A'ibom Aviation Hub In W'africa / The Oba Of Benin Preaches Peace But Will Obaseki And Oshiomhole Listen?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.