Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,765 members, 7,817,111 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:05 AM

What Is Autopilot - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / What Is Autopilot (770 Views)

Own A Taxi App Company Of Your Own And Earn $10,000 Monthly On Autopilot (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Is Autopilot by Bahat: 9:51am On Sep 03, 2020
Can someone explain what autopilot means with practical examples preferably with links to python or php example codes.
Secondly who bypass 2Fa with raw code, js, php, or python.
What about recaptcha. Have seen some old recaptcha bypassed without filling the required box by clicking the box twice before it loads up the recaptcha, it works in old version of recpatxh on some site.
I know some framework bypass 2fa. What about I'm thinking of not using any of those frameworks and writing the bypass into my program file. Just thinking out loud.
Re: What Is Autopilot by Nobody: 9:53am On Sep 03, 2020
Bahat:
Can someone explain what autopilot means with practical examples preferably with links to python or php example codes.
What about recaptcha. Have seen some old recaptcha bypassed without filling the required box by clicking the box twice before it loads up the recaptcha, it works in old version of recpatxh on some site.
I know some framework bypass 2fa. What about I'm thinking of not using any of those frameworks and writing the bypass into my program file. Just thinking out loud.

Go to stackoverflow brother. Nairalanders only know web site and "check out this php ponzi script"

4 Likes

Re: What Is Autopilot by Bahat: 9:59am On Sep 03, 2020
SegFault:

Go to stackoverflow brother. Nairalanders only know web site and "check out this php ponzi script"
i don't want Stackoverflow I actually posted the question here because of you guys, I want answers from Nairaland . People self good for here, they won't talk nii.
Re: What Is Autopilot by Nobody: 9:59am On Sep 03, 2020
Bahat:

i don't want Stackoverflow I actually posted the question here because of you guys, I want answers from Nairaland . People self good for here, they won't talk nii.
They hardly come on line and me I am just a learner.
Re: What Is Autopilot by Bahat: 10:01am On Sep 03, 2020
SegFault:

They hardly come on line and me I am just a learner.
i know, we are all learning. I want to ib you
Re: What Is Autopilot by naijasensei: 9:33am On Sep 04, 2020
Bahat:

What Autopilot are you referring to? What company developed it, also can you provide the product's website address?
Re: What Is Autopilot by Bahat: 12:45pm On Sep 04, 2020
naijasensei:

What Autopilot are you referring to? What company developed it, also can you provide the product's website address?

Autopilot in web application or mobile application, in reference to Automation In general. i understand the term is mostly used in SEO for some automated task. Now the question how is the term related or to web task? individual experienced programmers make the app or script, dont know of any company that offers such service.
Re: What Is Autopilot by naijasensei: 12:49pm On Sep 04, 2020
Bahat:

Autopilot in web application or mobile application, in reference to Automation In general. i understand the term is mostly used in SEO for some automated task. Now the question how is the term related or to web task? individual experienced programmers make the app or script, dont know of any company that offers such service.

Sorry, I am not versed in that.
Re: What Is Autopilot by Bahat: 1:01pm On Sep 04, 2020
naijasensei:

Sorry, I am not versed in that.

Ah okay, tell me what you understand by the term we can learn a few things together if you dont mind
Re: What Is Autopilot by naijasensei: 3:42pm On Sep 04, 2020
Bahat:

Ah okay, tell me what you understand by the term we can learn a few things together if you dont mind

Autopilot originated from automated flight control, it is used to automatically pilot an aircraft (except during takeoff or landing). Interestingly, there is one Autopilot (from Twilio, a CPaaS) which I am currently using - it is used to build bots which can be deployed across multiple channels (voice, sms, whatsapp, slack, etc). I thought you were referring to this particular Autopilot.
Re: What Is Autopilot by Bahat: 7:34pm On Sep 04, 2020
naijasensei:

Autopilot originated from automated flight control, it is used to automatically pilot an aircraft (except during takeoff or landing). Interestingly, there is one Autopilot (from Twilio, a CPaaS) which I am currently using - it is used to build bots which can be deployed across multiple channels (voice, sms, whatsapp, slack, etc). I thought you were referring to this particular Autopilot.

Hmmmm okay that's good never heard of this thing you talked about also. That's why its good to share knowledge and sometimes discourse about some related Tech. I'm thinking from the web and mobile app automation in order to make an event occur period of time.
Re: What Is Autopilot by Enceladus(m): 11:17pm On Sep 04, 2020
Bahat:

Autopilot could mean a program for automating tasks or performing actions on the web. Selenium webdriver can be built upon to give you a good autopilot with Python/java e.t.c as selenium can be used in numerous languages, which brings me to your second question.

When automating an action on the web, recaptcha is a crazy enemy that could be beaten previously when using selenium either by overwriting and disabling part of the http headers sent by the browser, or by editing the source code of webdriver itself and removing some part of the code that leaks the fact that you are automating to the server (It was added by Google to regulate automation but guys figured it out). But these methods won't work again as recaptcha and servers upped their game but hope is not lost yet. (Some website still fall for this i.e NL)

The only solution that works currently that am aware of is automating the OS itself with Python or C/C++, thereby eliminating all but one of the evil ways by which the websites are detecting automation. The last signal that triggers recaptcha is mouse cursor movement pattern,and this is the hardest part. It can be simulated with Python with something like

win32api.SetCursorPos((x_position ,y_position))

But you can already see that this a painful task as you have to first get the target coordinate (location of what you want to click), plan a real slow human like path to it and use a for loop to navigate to the position.

When you finally trigger recaptcha there are solver bots online for recaptcha head onto reddit to see them in action, although most are not working again (recaptcha evolved) but you could build on them and if you are familiar with machine learning you could train a classifier that solves recaptcha and bundle it to a chrome extension.

2 Likes

Re: What Is Autopilot by Bahat: 1:15pm On Sep 08, 2020
Enceladus:

Autopilot could mean a program for automating tasks or performing actions on the web. Selenium webdriver can be built upon to give you a good autopilot with Python/java e.t.c as selenium can be used in numerous languages, which brings me to your second question.

When automating an action on the web, recaptcha is a crazy enemy that could be beaten previously when using selenium either by overwriting and disabling part of the http headers sent by the browser, or by editing the source code of webdriver itself and removing some part of the code that leaks the fact that you are automating to the server (It was added by Google to regulate automation but guys figured it out). But these methods won't work again as recaptcha and servers upped their game but hope is not lost yet. (Some website still fall for this i.e NL)

The only solution that works currently that am aware of is automating the OS itself with Python or C/C++, thereby eliminating all but one of the evil ways by which the websites are detecting automation. The last signal that triggers recaptcha is mouse cursor movement pattern,and this is the hardest part. It can be simulated with Python with something like

win32api.SetCursorPos((x_position ,y_position))

But you can already see that this a painful task as you have to first get the target coordinate (location of what you want to click), plan a real slow human like path to it and use a for loop to navigate to the position.

When you finally trigger recaptcha there are solver bots online for recaptcha head onto reddit to see them in action, although most are not working again (recaptcha evolved) but you could build on them and if you are familiar with machine learning you could train a classifier that solves recaptcha and bundle it to a chrome extension.

i was talking to one of my friends about recaptcha, i did some googling, i noticed there are websites that offers recaptcha bypass as a service for a small fee, it makes sense but from a coda point of view will i have to always go back to them whenever i need the solve the task? NO.

with the little research i did in the past few days, Recaptcha can be solved using Neural netwoking with Tensor Flow,Keras and other related library by Training your tool to make suggestion trying to solve on a scale of 1-100%, during the implementation stage, i discussed about it with a friend of mine he gave me some sample code and output of Neural network he was working on, while trying to train his bot to work based on certain criterias, am not good at data science thats why i backed out but will get back to it soonest. its one of the reason that will make me visit data science(neural)

using good proxy will reduce the amount of captchas being solved, About selenium i noticed it can be used to implement something like data stealer

sorry for the late reply, i wanted to take my time to reply because you know what you talking about lipsrsealed
Re: What Is Autopilot by Enceladus(m): 11:20pm On Sep 08, 2020
Bahat:

i was talking to one of my friends about recaptcha, i did some googling, i noticed there are websites that offers recaptcha bypass as a service for a small fee, it makes sense but from a coda point of view will i have to always go back to them whenever i need the solve the task? NO.

with the little research i did in the past few days, Recaptcha can be solved using Neural netwoking with Tensor Flow,Keras and other related library by Training your tool to make suggestion trying to solve on a scale of 1-100%, during the implementation stage, i discussed about it with a friend of mine he gave me some sample code and output of Neural network he was working on, while trying to train his bot to work based on certain criterias, am not good at data science thats why i backed out but will get back to it soonest. its one of the reason that will make me visit data science(neural)

using good proxy will reduce the amount of captchas being solved, About selenium i noticed it can be used to implement something like data stealer

sorry for the late reply, i wanted to take my time to reply because you know what you talking about lipsrsealed

Yes, it is definitely not advisable to keep paying for bypassing recaptcha when you can create your own. And I agree with you that good proxies too can help reduce the number of recaptcha's thrown at you. Selenium can be used for stealing data grin grin . Anyways Godspeed in your data science journey.
Re: What Is Autopilot by Bahat: 8:21pm On Sep 24, 2020
Enceladus:

Yes, it is definitely not advisable to keep paying for bypassing recaptcha when you can create your own. And I agree with you that good proxies too can help reduce the number of recaptcha's thrown at you. Selenium can be used for stealing data grin grin . Anyways Godspeed in your data science journey.

What's your thought on neural network, you said God's speed at it.
Mechandize Package also works soft like selenium
Re: What Is Autopilot by Enceladus(m): 1:51pm On Sep 25, 2020
Bahat:

What's your thought on neural network, you said God's speed at it.
Mechandize Package also works soft like selenium

Neural networks basically are black boxes doing some heavy statistical operations so consequently to be good at them, (not like how script kiddies are to hacking) one has to be drilled in the math and stat behind them.

The problems they deal with could also be solved more efficiently by machine learning (NN's falls under deep learning) in some cases as neural networks are very prone to cramming/over fitting.

What is the merchandise package? I've never heard about it.
Re: What Is Autopilot by Bahat: 3:06pm On Sep 25, 2020
Enceladus:

Neural networks basically are black boxes doing some heavy statistical operations so consequently to be good at them, (not like how script kiddies are to hacking) one has to be drilled in the math and stat behind them.

The problems they deal with could also be solved more efficiently by machine learning (NN's falls under deep learning) in some cases as neural networks are very prone to cramming/over fitting.

What is the merchandise package? I've never heard about it.

With the way you described this NN stuff it makes me want to run. Hacking doesn't require much of math as its mostly seen by people, I'm not good at doing much maths but I analyse source code, read the doc to look for ways to abuse their package. Kernel hackers also don't involve much maths except they are doing the Kore absurd things. I guess am right

Mechandize Is a python browser package used in place of request or selenium package. It's old while selenium is new to the internet
Re: What Is Autopilot by Bahat: 3:42pm On Sep 25, 2020
Another thing what's the difference in implementing a python package to act as os function and actually using the language package extension for the operating system. As an example python have pynput for their keyboard event while they also have windows implemention for keyboard event.

What's the benefit of using python direct package to using their extension packages of the operating system your working on exam on me windows

Cc enclaudius
Re: What Is Autopilot by Enceladus(m): 3:52pm On Sep 25, 2020
Bahat:

With the way you described this NN stuff it makes me want to run. Hacking doesn't require much of math as its mostly seen by people, I'm not good at doing much maths but I analyse source code, read the doc to look for ways to abuse their package. Kernel hackers also don't involve much maths except they are doing the Kore absurd things. I guess am right

Mechandize Is a python browser package used in place of request or selenium package. It's old while selenium is new to the internet

Pardon me if I make it sound like one hard stuff. The maths are just similar matrix calculations from secondary school, and abundant formulas.

You definitely don't need the knowledge of the maths working behind the scenes to be productive with NN's as we have abundant frameworks and libraries like pytorch, keras e.t.c that provides great abstraction over the real thing going on underneath.

I will definitely check the merchandize package out later.

2 Likes

Re: What Is Autopilot by Enceladus(m): 3:55pm On Sep 25, 2020
Bahat:
Another thing what's the difference in implementing a python package to act as os function and actually using the language package extension for the operating system. As an example python have pynput for their keyboard event while they also have windows implemention for keyboard event.

What's the benefit of using python direct package to using their extension packages of the operating system your working on exam on me windows

Cc enclaudius

If I understand correctly the advantage of using Python packages for os interactions instead of the native provisions of the OS?
Re: What Is Autopilot by Bahat: 3:56pm On Sep 25, 2020
Enceladus:

If I understand correctly the advantage of using Python packages for os interactions instead of the native provisions of the OS?

Oh yeah
Re: What Is Autopilot by Enceladus(m): 4:11pm On Sep 25, 2020
Bahat:

Oh yeah

The main advantage is abstraction and ease of development.

The Python interpreter is built with C, and in Python there are two classes of functions, the pure Python functions and the mixed functions that calls C code behind the scenes with the help of the interpreter (remember the interpreter itself is a running C program). Consequently as the Window NT kernel is built with C and some other reasons I don't know, windows provide C APIs that can be interacted with.

So what happens when you interact with the OS with Python is that the interpreter runs C code on your behalf and calls the appropriate native APIs.
Re: What Is Autopilot by Najdorf: 5:32pm On Sep 25, 2020
Enceladus:

Pardon me if I make it sound like one hard stuff. The maths are just similar matrix calculations from secondary school, and abundant formulas.

You definitely don't need the knowledge of the maths working behind the scenes to be productive with NN's as we have abundant frameworks and libraries like pytorch, keras e.t.c that provides great abstraction over the real thing going on underneath.

I will definitely check the merchandize package out later.
There is a lot of math involved in NN's even beyond matrix multiplication. But yeah OP can try and see if he can find anyone's code online on the topic.

1 Like

Re: What Is Autopilot by Bahat: 6:00pm On Sep 25, 2020
Enceladus:

The main advantage is abstraction and ease of development.

The Python interpreter is built with C, and in Python there are two classes of functions, the pure Python functions and the mixed functions that calls C code behind the scenes with the help of the interpreter (remember the interpreter itself is a running C program). Consequently as the Window NT kernel is built with C and some other reasons I don't know, windows provide C APIs that can be interacted with.

So what happens when you interact with the OS with Python is that the interpreter runs C code on your behalf and calls the appropriate native APIs.

Oh yeah I get you.

Yes windows NT kernel was built with C most of windows APIS are now been rewritten using Cpp. Well those APIs you said are still written in C will likely be rewritten or are currently being ignored not to cause some bug or some uncaught error

Now using the windows extension library is better(mixed function class) when doing some interesting works that should work consistently

But in order to evade antivirus protection which is better I'm thinking the Pure Function library implementation

1 Like

Re: What Is Autopilot by Bahat: 6:02pm On Sep 25, 2020
Najdorf:

There is a lot of math involved in NN's even beyond matrix multiplication. But yeah OP can try and see if he can find anyone's code online on the topic.

Oh yeah I will but not at the moment. There are other uses of NN apart from going the route way.

(1) (Reply)

Recommend A Standard IT Training Institute / Uploading An App To App Store Is Like A War. / The Popular Dark Web And How To Access It.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.