Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,194 members, 7,822,030 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 02:43 AM

Parents Blast Prince Harry And Meghan Markle For Visiting Their Kids School - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Parents Blast Prince Harry And Meghan Markle For Visiting Their Kids School (925 Views)

Meghan Markle Dumps UK Trip With Harry, Heads For Nigeria Instead / The Vehicle Prince Harry And Meghan Markle Picked For Their Wedding / Pamela Anomneze, Invited To Prince Harry And Meghan Markle Wedding (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Parents Blast Prince Harry And Meghan Markle For Visiting Their Kids School by linx123: 10:55am On Sep 03, 2020
Prince Harry and his former actress wife, Meghan Markle visited a preschool in Los Angeles and they blasted by parents who were refused entry due to the Coronavirus policy.

Parents were not allowed to visit the Assistance League Preschool Learning Centre due to strict rules. However, the Prince and his wife made a trip to the preschool and they were allowed in

The royal couple visited wearing face masks and planted forget-me-nots in memory of Princess Diana. The visit marked the 23rd anniversary of her death.

While at the school, the Duke and Duchess of Sussex took part in digging and planting for at risk children in LA.

Taking to Instagram, the Assistance League of Los Angeles wrote alongside the sweet snaps: “The children of our Preschool Learning Centre got a wonderful surprise when The Duke and Duchess of Sussex visited yesterday!

“In addition to helping the children replant the Preschool Learning Centre’s garden, they spent time with them, sharing their appreciation for nature and helping to instil the importance of healthy eating. We truly appreciate their time and care for our students.”

However, parents were not impressed that the duo were allowed to enter despite coronavirus restrictions.

One user on social media commented: “I could not even hold my daughter’s hand and take her into school last week when she started kindergarten. These two just ‘turn up and break the rules’ whenever they feel like it?”

Another added.................https://janefblog.com/14954-2parents-blast-prince-harry-and-meghan-markle-for-visiting-their-kids-school-photos/

Re: Parents Blast Prince Harry And Meghan Markle For Visiting Their Kids School by KristaPretty(f): 11:01am On Sep 03, 2020
Rules are not for everyone.
No vex grin

3 Likes

Re: Parents Blast Prince Harry And Meghan Markle For Visiting Their Kids School by Vyzz: 11:17am On Sep 03, 2020
This world sef no balance....

The parents owns the kids...

U will stop them from seeing their kids but allow a stranger to see the same kids?

E go pain me na....

Anyways hustle ooo...

Me nkor, I am still hustling

2 Likes

Re: Parents Blast Prince Harry And Meghan Markle For Visiting Their Kids School by lceyjayz(m): 11:24am On Sep 03, 2020
There's nothing bad in that
Re: Parents Blast Prince Harry And Meghan Markle For Visiting Their Kids School by abramelin11: 12:33pm On Sep 03, 2020
They should go back to Buckingham palace cheesy

(1) (Reply)

Prophet Onyeze Jesus Promises To Resurrect 7 Dead Bodies In A Mortuary (video) / 'We Dey Work Dey Sweat, These Ones Dey Siddon' - Singer Kel Slams Idle Ladies / Davido’s Road Manager, Obama DMW Is Dead

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.