Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,844 members, 7,817,493 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:08 PM

Runaway" Singer, Christopher Marciano Preps Ahead Of Nigerian Tour - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Runaway" Singer, Christopher Marciano Preps Ahead Of Nigerian Tour (219 Views)

Runaway Album Download. Passenger 2018 / Meet Kgomotso Christopher, The MTN Customer Care Voice Lady. Photos / Milan Christopher To Hazel E: "You Were In Nigeria To Prostitute" (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Runaway" Singer, Christopher Marciano Preps Ahead Of Nigerian Tour by PlugCentral: 11:03am On Sep 03, 2020
As one of Spotify's rising favorites, Florida based Christopher Marciano has been adored by countless listeners worldwide since professionally breaking out over two years ago.

For his expressive vibes in colorful hits like "Runaway" and "I'm Just Me", he's well underway to being the certified poster boy for advocating social issues, self discovery and mental health.

Now given Christopher Marciano's impressive antecedents, it leaves little wonder as to why he's having a 6PM Celeb Stopover conversation with Africa's darling radio frontliner Ife Ajagbe this Friday.

Set to feature across 4 Radio stations with reach of over 3 million Nigerians, alongside a YouTube video to compliment the whole fun, Ife Ajagbe promises the usual fun and more during this conversation with Christopher Marciano on Celeb Stopover.

(1) (Reply)

IG Comedian, Josh2funny Shares Hilarious Throwback Photo Of When He Was A “meruw / What Medicine Can I Take To Become Fat As Soon As Possible / Free Skincare Class For Naija Ladies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.