Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,049 members, 7,835,539 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 11:30 AM

3 Best Android Tips To Make Your Phone More Secured And Useful - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / 3 Best Android Tips To Make Your Phone More Secured And Useful (479 Views)

The Best Android Phones That Cost N30,000 To N50,000 / Great And Useful Apps For Android Devices / 6 Best Android Phones Below N15,000 In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

3 Best Android Tips To Make Your Phone More Secured And Useful by Naijazonk: 11:08am On Sep 03, 2020
Well let’s go straight to the point, Useful tips to make your phone more useful and Secured!

Follow the steps below to make your Phone Secured and also find your phone when it’s missing.

Adding security Lock:

Be it Password, Pattern, Pin, Fingerprint Or Face lock… I am advising you to immediately add security Lock on your phone(If not added) well we’ll talk about the reason now!
Here are the 4 reason I suggest you add security Lock on your device

2. FINDING YOUR PHONE LOCATION WITHOUT CALLING FOR HELP
Read full Below
https://naijazonk.com.ng/3-best-android-tips-to-make-your-phone-more-secured-and-useful/
Re: 3 Best Android Tips To Make Your Phone More Secured And Useful by Naijazonk: 11:09am On Sep 03, 2020
Re: 3 Best Android Tips To Make Your Phone More Secured And Useful by Naijazonk: 11:10am On Sep 03, 2020
RAYMOND0753:
Nice one
can you teach me this stuff for free
Re: 3 Best Android Tips To Make Your Phone More Secured And Useful by Naijazonk: 3:58pm On Sep 03, 2020
Naijazonk:
Well let’s go straight to the point, Useful tips to make your phone more useful and Secured!

Follow the steps below to make your Phone Secured and also find your phone when it’s missing.

Adding security Lock:

Be it Password, Pattern, Pin, Fingerprint Or Face lock… I am advising you to immediately add security Lock on your phone(If not added) well we’ll talk about the reason now!
Here are the 4 reason I suggest you add security Lock on your device

2. FINDING YOUR PHONE LOCATION WITHOUT CALLING FOR HELP
Read full Below
https://naijazonk.com.ng/3-best-android-tips-to-make-your-phone-more-secured-and-useful/
Free Of charge
Re: 3 Best Android Tips To Make Your Phone More Secured And Useful by Naijazonk: 3:23pm On Sep 05, 2020
wow
Re: 3 Best Android Tips To Make Your Phone More Secured And Useful by Naijazonk: 8:11am On Sep 07, 2020
nndke
Re: 3 Best Android Tips To Make Your Phone More Secured And Useful by Naijazonk: 5:14pm On Sep 07, 2020
shuu

(1) (Reply)

Used Iphone XR, Factory Unlocked, 128gb / Gionne S10c 4gb 32gb 13+16mp Camera 3100mah New --#33k / BREAKING: Truce As MTN, Banks Restore USSD Service To Customers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.