Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,624 members, 7,809,309 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:39 AM

Executive And Palatial Mansion For Sale In Magodo(Pictures Included) - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Executive And Palatial Mansion For Sale In Magodo(Pictures Included) (2084 Views)

Executive & New 3bedroom Flat To Let @ Shagisha magodo +pictures / 6 Bedroom Mansion With Pent House + Bq @ Iseri-magodo (pictures) / Brand New And Massive 5BR to Rent in Magodo(Pictures Included) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Executive And Palatial Mansion For Sale In Magodo(Pictures Included) by grandstar(m): 10:14pm On Feb 21, 2011
This is unargaubly the best money for value mansion I have seen in Magodo that is built by developers.

It has 6 rooms which are at or above the standard 12 by 12 with some being quite big.

The masters for example is about the size of a 2bedroom flat. It has a walk in wardrobe(It can take a bed) and even the bathroom has a jacuzzi, bidet, sink and even shower and it is the size of a room.

Also has a standard 2 bedroom BQ and gatehouse!

This is the real deal and close to the main gate! Not inside inside!

Pictures don't lie. PLEASE GO THROUGH THEM!

If the above offer is of interest to you, pls call me on 08084431388 or 08033472004 now

The pictures are as follows:

1. The verandah.  You can see the paved compound

2. The massive sitting room downstairs

3. At the back ground is the dining area.

4. There are 2 bedroom downstairs. This is one of the rooms. The bath tub is new and was just at the center of the room. The tub is excess stuff and will be removed.

Re: Executive And Palatial Mansion For Sale In Magodo(Pictures Included) by grandstar(m): 9:10pm On Mar 01, 2011
More pictures!!!

The staircase and pictures of a room and its bathroom

Re: Executive And Palatial Mansion For Sale In Magodo(Pictures Included) by grandstar(m): 3:07pm On Mar 06, 2011
More pictures!!!

The pictures below are as follows:

1. The very spacious sitting upstairs.

2. The master's bedroom, you can just imagine the size from the picture

3. The walk in wardrobe

4. The master's bedroom, It's as big big as a room and I could only capture the jacuzzi from the angle I was!!

My number again is 08084431388 for details,

Re: Executive And Palatial Mansion For Sale In Magodo(Pictures Included) by grandstar(m): 3:17pm On Mar 06, 2011
More pictures!!

The pictures below are as follows:

1.  The ceiling of one of the rooms

2.  One of the bathrooms in the house

3. The 2bedroom servant quarters

4.  The gate house

Re: Executive And Palatial Mansion For Sale In Magodo(Pictures Included) by grandstar(m): 3:37pm On Mar 06, 2011
You can reach me on 08033472004 now. Expecting your calls
Re: Executive And Palatial Mansion For Sale In Magodo(Pictures Included) by grandstar(m): 2:37pm On Mar 10, 2011
My email address is aristotlelus@yahoo.com for those who prepare online communication
Re: Executive And Palatial Mansion For Sale In Magodo(Pictures Included) by grandstar(m): 11:16pm On Mar 31, 2011
Still available! Don't miss it!!
Re: Executive And Palatial Mansion For Sale In Magodo(Pictures Included) by grandstar(m): 3:53pm On May 09, 2011
I took an interested party there recently and only saw 4 out of the 6rooms and was already more than satisfied.

The rooms are big with 2 massive sitting rooms.

These are some of the largest I have seen so far.

My number again is 08084431388 for inspections and further info
Re: Executive And Palatial Mansion For Sale In Magodo(Pictures Included) by grandstar(m): 1:25am On Jun 18, 2011
Still available!
Re: Executive And Palatial Mansion For Sale In Magodo(Pictures Included) by grandstar(m): 10:36am On Jul 01, 2011
still

(1) (Reply)

:p / Cost Of Interlocking Moulding And Laying / Service. Plots For Sale #1m@ AGBARA by Lusader market( Fresh Dew Courtss?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.