Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,300 members, 7,819,020 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:05 AM

Did You Know A City With 10million Population Is No Small City ? - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Did You Know A City With 10million Population Is No Small City ? (128 Views)

Jobs Are Now Sold In FG Agencies Between 8million And 10million / 10 Ways To Know A Job Is Not For You / Does anyone know a thing about CF LEAD? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Did You Know A City With 10million Population Is No Small City ? by JPIC(m): 12:31pm On Sep 03, 2020
LET_ME_BURST_YOUR_BRAIN

If the King Takes #100 naira as tax on each person monthly, that's #1Billion Naira monthly.

Hehehehehe... Do u see where we are going?

Okay, open your two eyes and see.

If you buy your online VTU business office now on our website and #EDUCATE others, such that 10 people also bought like you, see the magic of duplication into play.

1st level; 10 people
2nd level; 10 × 10 = 100 people
3rd level; 100× 10 = 1,000 people
4th level; 1,000 × 10 = 10,000 people
5th level; 10,000 × 10 = 100,000 people
6th level; 100,000 × 10 = 1,000,000 people
7th level; 1,000,000 × 10 = 10,000,000 people

Now, As each person buys Airtime, Data, Tv sub and PHCN bills from their individual VTU online offices, If you get paid Just #10 naira monthly on all 10Million Subscribers, is that not #100Million Monthly?

What if its 100 Naira you earned per person in a month?

What do you see? What would your family/community life look like?

So, you see that what we are building is beyond you, its beyond the 5k to 100k you use in buying your VTU business office.

Its About Building a monumental Business Empire, causing generational Wealth, that will positively change the lifestyle of even unborn generations across numerous families in whole of Africa and Beyond.

IT_IS_A_LEGACY

Never Scorn the Dreamer!!!

Need I remind you that just 2Weeks Ago, The Team Community of the Gentle Giant, DE-CATALYST, clocked 2Million?

Now what happens when they duplicate even by just 10people each!

I leave the rest to.... YOUR_IMAGINATION

So, THINK_AND_GROW_RICH

Don't forget, A Business Pays After It is Advertised, Not BEFORE!

Waiting to see others succeed before you get started is losing your Market share to Them.

Start As Soon As You See The POSSIBILITIES in the business.

Would you Rather be told the stories later OR be among those who makes this happen?

DECIDE QUICKLY!!!

Contact me through the number in my bio for more info.

(1) (Reply)

4 Ways To Hone Your Soft Skills As A Freelancer / Yoruba Teacher / Social Media Manager

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.