Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,581 members, 7,812,900 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 09:43 PM

. - Islam for Muslims - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / . (2040 Views)

Why Do Muslims On This Site Need A Safe Space? / Muslims Burn Pampers Diapers In India Over Cartoon, Accuses Pampers Of Blasphemy / Lawyers On The Day Of Judgement. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

. by aygbolly2: 1:28pm On Sep 03, 2020
Re: . by AbdulSleeky: 5:06pm On Sep 03, 2020
Many of the muslims here are cowards. They dont want to address the issues in the religion.

They know that the blasphemy law is inhumane but they will keep quiet because they cant defend it. They know it violates human rights.

Let me call their names-

Lanrexlan
Empiree
Sino
Rashduct4luv
Antichristian
Rilwayne001
Stalwert

2 Likes

Re: . by true2god: 3:53am On Sep 04, 2020
AbdulSleeky:
Many of the muslims here are cowards. They dont want to address the issues in the religion.

They know that the blasphemy law is inhumane but they will keep quiet because they cant defend it. They know it violates human rights.

Let me call their names-

Lanrexlan
Empiree
Sino
Rashduct4luv
Antichristian
Rilwayne001
Stalwert

Killing apostates is sunnah. why are Muslims ashamed of following the sunnah of the Islamic prophet.

1 Like

Re: . by AbdulSleeky: 7:43am On Sep 04, 2020
true2god:
Killing apostates is sunnah. why are Muslims ashamed of following the sunnah of the Islamic prophet.

Cognitive dissonance.

The progressive muslims will abrogate the violent verses. These are muslims that can be reasoned with.

But our conservative nairaland muslims will use lies, deceit, bans, aggressive behaviours and silence to cover up the violent verses.

Our nairaland conservative muslims. Lol

2 Likes

Re: . by Rashduct4luv(m): 9:45am On Sep 04, 2020
aygbolly2:
According to Islam to the best of my knowledge, anyone who opposes the death sentence passed on the Singer offender is not a true Muslim because as Muslims we are bounded by the Quran and all our words and deeds must be according to the holy book of Allah.
Are you a Muslim?

aygbolly2:
And according to the Quran, the judgement for blasphemy is death sentence hence the hypocrisy in the disagreement and indifference of those who claim to be true Muslims to the judgement.
The Judgement is in line and the "Muslims" are OK with it.

aygbolly2:
My curiosity now questions the true Muslims who accept the judgement that how does a religion that advocates death sentence, preach peace and frowns at violence?

If the singer had wanted peace he won't have started what would consume him. Islam preaches peace and goes against oppression of any kind. We know the law of the day so we shouldn't claim ignorance of it.
And how do you monitor how peaceful a law is?
Re: . by AbdulSleeky: 10:36am On Sep 04, 2020
Rashduct4luv:
Are you a Muslim?

The Judgement is in line and the "Muslims" are OK with it.

If the singer had wanted peace he won't have started what would consume him. Islam preaches peace and goes against oppression of any kind. We know the law of the day so we shouldn't claim ignorance of it.
And how do you monitor how peaceful a law is?
#

In short, they should kill the singer abi? The death sentence is warranted in your own belief?

mtchew

2 Likes

Re: . by AntiChristian: 10:12am On Sep 05, 2020
true2god:

We are not ashamed of following the Sunnah. Use your brain and stop talking outa sense.
Re: . by AntiChristian: 10:26am On Sep 05, 2020
AbdulSleeky:
#

In short, they should kill the singer abi? The death sentence is warranted in your own belief?

mtchew

Yes, He should killed as judged!

Mtcheww! Yes, It is warranted!
Re: . by true2god: 2:42pm On Sep 05, 2020
AntiChristian:

We are not ashamed of following the Sunnah. Use your brain and stop talking outa sense.
Are you sure you are not ashamed of the killing apostates sunnah? We have many muslims, especially Yoruba people, that have left islam and nothing happened to them. Is this that the Yorubas have no business with sunnah or are fake muslims?

Tabari 9:69 "Killing Unbelievers is a small matter to us"

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: . by frankyychiji(f): 2:17am On Sep 06, 2020
true2god:
Are you sure you are not ashamed of the killing apostates sunnah? We have many muslims, especially Yoruba people, that have left islam and nothing happened to them. Is this that the Yorubas have no business with sunnah or are fake muslims?

This is a very good question. Many Yorubas have left the Religion and can be seen openly campaigning against it, some even become preachers of other Faiths, why have they not killed those ones to uphold their sunna or whatever?

Organized religion is a scam!

2 Likes

Re: . by AntiChristian: 5:14am On Sep 06, 2020
true2god:

Are we in an Islamic state?
The judge of the state is empowered to give such judgement. Hope you understand.
Re: . by frankyychiji(f): 11:46am On Sep 06, 2020
AntiChristian:

Are we in an Islamic state?
The judge of the state is empowered to give such judgement. Hope you understand.
Where was the same judge when Ganduje was caught on camera? I know you Yorubas deep down detest Sharia law and that's why the SW is not replete with Sharia courts. But you all come here faceless to uphold it.

1 Like

Re: . by AntiChristian: 6:37am On Sep 07, 2020
frankyychiji:
Where was the same judge when Ganduje was caught on camera? I know you Yorubas deep down detest Sharia law and that's why the SW is not replete with Sharia courts. But you all come here faceless to uphold it.

A Muslim is bound to love the Shari'ah. Whoever detests that law is suffering from kufr (disbelief). Saying Yorubas detests these laws is bringing ethnicity in to this. The north has Muslim majority hence it's easy to have those laws. The south has either almost equal proportions or having more Christians.
Christians have no law to use except to embrace common law. The OT laws have been cancelled by the NT and are no more of use.

Ganduje is s sitting governor with immunity. If you are a Muslim living in the north you can petition the hisbah and give them the video.
Re: . by frankyychiji(f): 6:45am On Sep 07, 2020
AntiChristian:

A Muslim is bound to love the Shari'ah. Whoever detests that law is suffering from kufr (disbelief). Saying Yorubas detests these laws is bringing ethnicity in to this. The north has Muslim majority hence it's easy to have those laws. The south has either almost equal proportions or having more Christians.
Christians have no law to use except to embrace common law. The OT laws have been cancelled by the NT and are no more of use.

Ganduje is s sitting governor with immunity. If you are a Muslim living in the north you can petition the hisbah and give them the video.
Doesn't matter if SW is not majority Muslim, Sharia law is for Muslims alone no be so? Even some in Osun are advocating for Sharia courts already.

2 Likes

Re: . by AntiChristian: 9:46am On Sep 07, 2020
frankyychiji:
Doesn't matter if SW is not majority Muslim, Sharia law is for Muslims alone no be so? Even some in Osun are advocating for Sharia courts already.

So what's the argument about again?
Re: . by frankyychiji(f): 9:54am On Sep 07, 2020
AntiChristian:

So what's the argument about again?
I dare you keyboard terrorist to vehemently demand that Sharia courts be set up in every nook and cranny of Yoruba land to try offending Muslims. Everyday in the SW, people leave Islam to join Christianity, we see those who don't leave but mix the two. We see those who are both Christians, moslems and ATR at the same time.
My neighbor is an Alhaji, both him and his wife adhere to Christianity and Islam.
Why have you lots not stoned them to death or is that not haram enough?

Organized religion is a scam! You better go and get a life while you still can!

3 Likes

Re: . by AntiChristian: 10:13am On Sep 07, 2020
frankyychiji:
I dare you keyboard terrorist to vehemently demand that Sharia courts be set up in every nook and cranny of Yoruba land to try offending Muslims. Everyday in the SW, people leave Islam to join Christianity, we see those who don't leave but mix the two. We see those who are both Christians, moslems and ATR at the same time.
My neighbor is an Alhaji, both him and his wife adhere to Christianity and Islam.
Why have you lots not stoned them to death or is that not haram enough?

Organized religion is a scam! You better go and get a life while you still can!

You are largely ignorant. Why do we need to stone them? How many Christians in the north have been stoned?
Individuals are not the ones to carry out such laws. The judge gives the ruling first.
Learn first before typing.

No one can be Muslim and Christian at the same time. It is either you are a believer or otherwise.
Re: . by frankyychiji(f): 1:23pm On Sep 07, 2020
AntiChristian:

You are largely ignorant. Why do we need to stone them? How many Christians in the north have been stoned?
Individuals are not the ones to carry out such laws. The judge gives the ruling first.

No one can be Muslim and Christian at the same time. It is either you are a believer or otherwise.
Lol
Re: . by SIONKPO1(m): 1:19pm On Sep 18, 2020
AntiChristian:

But you forget to state that Apotasy Law is still widely practiced amongst Muslim folks up north that's why its practically difficult to leave Islam for other faith
Re: . by AntiChristian: 8:54am On Sep 19, 2020
SIONKPO1:

But you forget to state that Apotasy Law is still widely practiced amongst Muslim folks up north that's why its practically difficult to leave Islam for other faith

So why do we still have an appreciable number of Hausa Christians up North?
Re: . by AbdulSleeky: 9:56am On Sep 19, 2020
AbdulSleeky:

Let me call their names-

Lanrexlan
Empiree
Sino
Rashduct4luv
Antichristian
Rilwayne001
Stalwert

Just a reminder
Re: . by SIONKPO1(m): 10:50am On Sep 19, 2020
AntiChristian:

So why do we still have an appreciable number of Hausa Christians up North?
indigenous Hausa Christians
Re: . by Empiree: 11:28am On Sep 19, 2020
AbdulSleeky:

Just a reminder
what is the texture of your problem?

1 Like

Re: . by AbdulSleeky: 11:39am On Sep 19, 2020
Empiree:
what is the texture of your problem?

Just exposing the truth and those who spread falsehoods.

I am providing a service to people.....I'm showing people the truth about religion.
Re: . by SIONKPO1(m): 11:56am On Sep 19, 2020
Muslims claims their allah is omnipotent GOD,why not let him strike the person dead himself
ignorance and wrong interpretations of the Koran is the problem most Moslems have
Re: . by Empiree: 4:00pm On Sep 19, 2020
AbdulSleeky:

Just exposing the truth and those who spread falsehoods.

I am providing a service to people.....I'm showing people the truth about religion.

You have nothing upstairs jare
Re: . by AbdulSleeky: 4:50pm On Sep 19, 2020
Empiree:
You have nothing upstairs jare

Says the islamic fool that believes in blasphemy laws.
Re: . by AntiChristian: 5:10pm On Sep 19, 2020
SIONKPO1:
indigenous Hausa Christians

100% right? Show verifiable stats.
Re: . by AbdulSleeky: 6:19pm On Sep 19, 2020
AntiChristian:

100% right? Show verifiable stats.

Keep quiet.

You are asking for stats now but when given stats that dont favour islam, you will ignore it.

Let me give you stats

1. No Islamic/sharia governed country is in the top 10 developed countries

2. No islamic/sharia government is in the top 10 women friendly countries.
Re: . by Empiree: 6:35pm On Sep 19, 2020
AbdulSleeky:

Says the islamic fool that believes in blasphemy laws.
I know it is waste of time dragging words with u. I have shown you several cases in western world but you turned blind eye. I showed you how indian guy was facing 10 yrs in jail for his utterances. I showed you German holocaust denial law amongst several others. Is it not clear you have problems with islam and muslims. There are still more ridiculous laws in western world you dont know about. I also presented Florida "stand your ground" law which is equivalent to jungle justice which means if you argue with someone or someone suspects you of wrong intent towards them they have right to kill you and use stand your ground law as defense. So keep ranting about islam. Do you remember case of Trayvon Martin and George Zimmerman. That should give youa clue.
Re: . by AbdulSleeky: 7:45pm On Sep 19, 2020
Empiree:
I know it is waste of time dragging words with u. I have shown you several cases in western world but you turned blind eye. I showed you how indian guy was facing 10 yrs in jail for his utterances. I showed you German holocaust denial law amongst several others. Is it not clear you have problems with islam and muslims. There are still more ridiculous laws in western world you dont know about. I also presented Florida "stand your ground" law which is equivalent to jungle justice which means if you argue with someone or someone suspects you of wrong intent towards them they have right to kill you and use stand your ground law as defense. So keep ranting about islam. Do you remember case of Trayvon Martin and George Zimmerman. That should give youa clue.

You are a very ignorant and poorly educated fellow.

You are defending blasphemy law by criticising other laws.

Explain A, you are explaining B.

1 Like

Re: . by Empiree: 8:46pm On Sep 19, 2020
AbdulSleeky:

You are a very ignorant and poorly educated fellow.

You are defending blasphemy law by criticising other laws.

Explain A, you are explaining B.

If blasphemy law is "barbaric", there is no difference btw it's barbarism then and now. You have not argued constructively against my position.

Until you can openly criticize Stand Your Ground Law, Holocaust Denial Law, Hate Speech Law, then, you are wasting your precious time with blasphemy law

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

HELP / WHAT IS SHIA,SHIITE,SHIASM. What You Need To Know? / Is Allah A True God (A Book)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.