Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,061 members, 7,814,651 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 05:01 PM

₦11Billion Isolated Home On The Crystal Clear Ocean Front Of Cayman Island(Pic) - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / ₦11Billion Isolated Home On The Crystal Clear Ocean Front Of Cayman Island(Pic) (4136 Views)

The Isolated Marquesas Islands In The South Pacific (Pictures) / Nigerians In Cayman Island Gather Here Let's Talk . / Any Nigerian Student In Cayman Island. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ₦11Billion Isolated Home On The Crystal Clear Ocean Front Of Cayman Island(Pic) by Amotolongbo(f): 7:19am On Sep 05, 2020
obonujoker:

Faith.
Faith ko, Love ni.

Go to heaven and come back with evidence
Re: ₦11Billion Isolated Home On The Crystal Clear Ocean Front Of Cayman Island(Pic) by obonujoker(m): 7:22am On Sep 05, 2020
Amotolongbo:
Faith ko, Love ni.

Go to heaven and come back with evidence

Whenever the Lord says my time is up, my prayer is to be with him in paradise
Re: ₦11Billion Isolated Home On The Crystal Clear Ocean Front Of Cayman Island(Pic) by Amotolongbo(f): 7:26am On Sep 05, 2020
obonujoker:

Whenever the Lord says my time is up, my prayer is to be with him in paradise
good luck
Re: ₦11Billion Isolated Home On The Crystal Clear Ocean Front Of Cayman Island(Pic) by kayusdguy(m): 7:45am On Sep 05, 2020
MJBOLT:
the people in heaven wished they lived in a house like that,i'm sure nigeria is far developed than your heaven.

It's actually funny when you see grown men and women thinking they have physical homes in heaven. Many people who experience poverty in the world like to think they are somehow entitled to a better life somewhere. As if they are the bricklayers laying the bricks and the carpenters roofing the house. But who can say for sure sha? Nobody.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: ₦11Billion Isolated Home On The Crystal Clear Ocean Front Of Cayman Island(Pic) by obonujoker(m): 7:48am On Sep 05, 2020
Amotolongbo:
good luck

I have faith that you'd be there too, on the day of the Lord's appearance
Re: ₦11Billion Isolated Home On The Crystal Clear Ocean Front Of Cayman Island(Pic) by Amotolongbo(f): 7:49am On Sep 05, 2020
obonujoker:

I have faith that you'd be there too, on the day of the Lord's appearance
continue with your faith, your faith shall make you heal

1 Like

Re: ₦11Billion Isolated Home On The Crystal Clear Ocean Front Of Cayman Island(Pic) by Hakeem12(m): 10:16am On Sep 05, 2020
MJBOLT:
the people in heaven wished they lived in a house like that,i'm sure nigeria is far developed than your heaven.

lmao
Re: ₦11Billion Isolated Home On The Crystal Clear Ocean Front Of Cayman Island(Pic) by Nobody: 8:13am On Sep 09, 2020
kayusdguy:

It's actually funny when you see grown men and women thinking they have physical homes in heaven. Many people who experience poverty in the world like to think they are somehow entitled to a better life somewhere. As if they are the bricklayers laying the bricks and the carpenters roofing the house. But who can say for sure sha? Nobody.
Funny but true. grin
Re: ₦11Billion Isolated Home On The Crystal Clear Ocean Front Of Cayman Island(Pic) by Axmondthuglife: 6:47am On Sep 20, 2020
It's explorer again
Re: ₦11Billion Isolated Home On The Crystal Clear Ocean Front Of Cayman Island(Pic) by donbrowser(m): 7:39pm On Sep 20, 2020
mansakhalifa:
My brother toured Dominica, St. Lucia and the Cayman back in 2018. All beautiful places.

But of the three, I would choose the Cayman any time, any day despite my bro rating St Lucia above it(the man has questionable taste so I understand). That place is something else.

I kept looking at the pictures that my brother took over there over and over again.

So, I am in a position to tell why the man fell in love with the place enough to build such a magnificent structure on it. Besides, the place is a tax haven, I don't expect that property to be in the market for much longer. Trust me.

One British or American billionaire or Middle East sheikh could simply just pick it up.

I tried so much to get into that country. It's really hard bro. At a point, I had a senator and the acting minister for youth on my list.
Just to show how hard it is. They will simply tell you that you need to be able to do a job a caymanian can't do.

A friend even had a caymanian run his application twice. Everything was bounced. They claimed he went to west Africa to get a gardener he could get in cayman.

I so much love that country
Re: ₦11Billion Isolated Home On The Crystal Clear Ocean Front Of Cayman Island(Pic) by Nobody: 5:30am On Sep 21, 2020
donbrowser:

I tried so much to get into that country. It's really hard bro. At a point, I had a senator and the acting minister for youth on my list.
Just to show how hard it is. They will simply tell you that you need to be able to do a job a caymanian can't do.

A friend even had a caymanian run his application twice. Everything was bounced. They claimed he went to west Africa to get a gardener he could get in cayman.

I so much love that country

I believe they are more favourable to tourist.

Plus my bro was wielding a foreign passport which made the whole thing easier. Otherwise, his story would have been pretty much the same.

It's a great place no doubts but they are just too picky for comforts.
Re: ₦11Billion Isolated Home On The Crystal Clear Ocean Front Of Cayman Island(Pic) by donbrowser(m): 6:59am On Sep 21, 2020
mansakhalifa:

I believe they are more favourable to tourist.

Plus my bro was wielding a foreign passport which made the whole thing easier. Otherwise, his story would have been pretty much the same.

It's a great place no doubts but they are just too picky for comforts.

Can we chat?

0818943623one
Re: ₦11Billion Isolated Home On The Crystal Clear Ocean Front Of Cayman Island(Pic) by fati2001(m): 9:36am On Oct 13, 2020
wooooow.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Canadian Study Permit / Heartbreaking: Student's Leg Crushed In Lagos On His Way To School (photos) / Health And Care Visa (tier 2) UK

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.