Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,214 members, 7,829,356 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 04:26 AM

Scholarship Abroad - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Scholarship Abroad (979 Views)

Wike Orders Rivers Indigenes On Scholarship Abroad To Come Back To Nigeria / Admission With 50% Scholarship Abroad / Help Me On How To Gain A Scholarship Abroad. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Scholarship Abroad by jabe4u(m): 11:02pm On Feb 21, 2011
I know i won't be fair if i don't tell you (My fellow nairalanders) about this.

Do you know that every year some International countries (university) through their government give scholarship to international students who wants to study in their country?

How sweet it will be to study abroad, not just to study but to syudy without paying for tuition. i mean NO SCHOOL FEES.

enough talking, Get detials on www.successtip.com.ng

you can also click on the adverts on the site if you like them.

Check it out!!!
Re: Scholarship Abroad by cosmas4u(m): 12:27pm On Feb 22, 2011
Study Abroad section of Visit ncareerjob.com for information for Nigerians wishing to study abroad what they need to now as it concerns Europe, America, Asia worlds

Cheers
Re: Scholarship Abroad by justwise(m): 7:07pm On Feb 22, 2011
@ jabe4u

Another shameless thief asking innocent Nigerians to pay $5,000 into his bank account
Re: Scholarship Abroad by jabe4u(m): 9:07pm On Feb 22, 2011
@ Just Wise, Please Verify issues / information before talking it'll help you a lot. Meanwhile i did't say anybody should pay me $5,000. if u no get money talk. we can help you. Thanks
Re: Scholarship Abroad by justwise(m): 9:18pm On Feb 22, 2011
jabe4u:

@ Just Wise, Please Verify issues / information before talking it'll help you a lot. Meanwhile i did't say anybody should pay me $5,000. if u no get money talk. we can help you. Thanks

You just failed in ur mission to steal from Nigerians, what was the $5,000 and ur bank account details in ur website all about?

You are asking pple to pay ur $5,000 for scholarship that they will never get. Shame.
Re: Scholarship Abroad by Superbrain(m): 8:47am On Feb 23, 2011
@ jabe4u, you are a fool for even responding back. It is your type that spoils our image in the international scene. You had better change and do what is right kiddo.
Re: Scholarship Abroad by talk2jabe(m): 12:40am On Feb 24, 2011
Welll, @Justwise and his collage. i have nothing to say to you but that i think you are blind! you will tell me where u saw [b]$5,000? [/b]am doing to help others if others are willing to pay for my information then you can go to hell with what think but don't know. Just in-case of next time please look well before saying anything. that i charge for information i suffered to get is not wrong and u are not force to pay. meanwhile that is a 21day money back guaranty so u see, you are wrong by calling me a thief. STOP IT

Thank.
Re: Scholarship Abroad by justwise(m): 12:45am On Feb 24, 2011
talk2jabe:

Welll, @Justwise and his collage. i have nothing to say to you but that i think you are blind! you will tell me where u saw $5,000? [/b]am doing to help others if others are willing to pay for my information then you can go to hell with what think but don't know. Just in-case of next time please look well before saying anything. that i charge for information i suffered to get is not wrong and u are not force to pay. meanwhile that is a 21day money back guaranty so u see, you are wrong by calling me a thief. STOP IT

Thank.

Yes u are not just a thief but a shameless one. How many IDs do u have? [b]jabe4u
=talk2jabe
Re: Scholarship Abroad by Superbrain(m): 7:56am On Feb 24, 2011
@ jabe4u or talk2jabe, BUSTED!!! Shameless thief. Did you pay to get the information from google? You're wasting your time trying to justify your wrong.
Re: Scholarship Abroad by jabe4u(m): 1:15pm On Feb 24, 2011
if u can go and get yours, but i tell you my Ebooks can help u study abroad for Free and note i'm nit talking about one country. talking about 4 countrys. but never mind i wont even give to u.
Re: Scholarship Abroad by Superbrain(m): 1:24pm On Feb 24, 2011
jabe4u:

if u can go and get yours, but i tell you my Ebooks can help u study abroad for Free and note i'm nit talking about one country. talking about 4 countrys. but never mind i wont even give to u.

Help me? You must be kidding. I don't need that - sell it to whoever falls for you scam.
Re: Scholarship Abroad by talk2jabe(m): 9:32pm On Feb 26, 2011
i must say sorry to Justwise and SuperBrain, NOT BECAUSE IT'S NOT REAL me and you know that i[size=8pt]t is real and possible to study aboard for free . [/size]am saying orry because i just saw a very serious mistake on the site (it has been corrected). i guess you won't crucify me again. the price for this this information is just N3,800 (Nigeria Naira)

Please visit www.successtips.com.ng

Thanks and sorry for the abuse. cool

(1) (Reply)

2 Jamb Scratch Card For Sell: Very Cheap / Mobil Producing Nigeria Scholarship For Nigerian Students Nationwide 2011 / Benson Idahosa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.