Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,788 members, 7,817,270 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:11 AM

Man Shoots Wife Over Sex, Dumps Body, Opens Fire On Neighbors In U.S (Photos) - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Shoots Wife Over Sex, Dumps Body, Opens Fire On Neighbors In U.S (Photos) (85211 Views)

Nigerian Man Shoots Wife, Kills Her Mother, Flees With 3-Month-Old Son In US / Mexican Cartel Dumps Body With 'Frightening' Joystick Message To Rivals / Man Robs, Kills Woman In Benue After Rape Attempt, Dumps Body In A Well (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man Shoots Wife Over Sex, Dumps Body, Opens Fire On Neighbors In U.S (Photos) by Explorers(m): 2:05pm On Sep 03, 2020
A Minneapolis man has been arrested after shooting dead his wife, dumping her body in their garage then opening fire on two sisters next door, wounding one while she shielded her 18-month-old niece from the gunfire.

Jason Michael Mesich killed his wife Angela Lynn then put her body in the garage of their home in Minneapolis at 11pm on Sunday.

According to police, they'd had an argument about not having enough sex.

He then killed the wife and opened fire on neighbors.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-8690259/Man-shoots-dead-wife-dumps-body-garage-opens-fire-neighbors.html?ito=social-facebook

3 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Man Shoots Wife Over Sex, Dumps Body, Opens Fire On Neighbors In U.S (Photos) by Explorers(m): 2:06pm On Sep 03, 2020
When authorities arrived, they engaged in a standoff with the man.

He fired 40 shots before being arrested.

Mesich told police that he and his wife had been arguing in the garage of their home.

He then went to retrieve a weapon from inside the house and returned.

When he got back, he said his wife hit him.

He punched her in the collar bone, he said, then she 'told him' to shoot her, so he did.

He told police 'i emptied the gun on her'.

When asked why he'd shot the girls next door, he said he 'hates all children' and that they 'weren't good neighbors'.

The Saulter family say 12-year-old Makayla is a 'hero' for protecting her niece, Winter, from the hail of bullets.

Her family is now raising money for her medical care on GoFundMe page found here.

They have raised $46,000 of their $50,000 target.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-8690259/Man-shoots-dead-wife-dumps-body-garage-opens-fire-neighbors.html?ito=social-facebook

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Man Shoots Wife Over Sex, Dumps Body, Opens Fire On Neighbors In U.S (Photos) by Explorers(m): 2:07pm On Sep 03, 2020
The 48-year-old man then opened fire on 12-year-old Makayla Saulter who was holding her 18-month-old niece.

Makayla shielded the baby from the gunfire and was shot in the back of the head.

She survived but is in the hospital.

Canisha, mother of the baby was shot multiple times from the waist down. She is in the hospital in a serious but stable condition.

The other members of their family drove them to the hospital and called police on Mesich.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man Shoots Wife Over Sex, Dumps Body, Opens Fire On Neighbors In U.S (Photos) by Froshloaded: 2:07pm On Sep 03, 2020
Mad oo

Just because of Konji angry .
Animal in human body!

153 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Man Shoots Wife Over Sex, Dumps Body, Opens Fire On Neighbors In U.S (Photos) by Supercaddy: 2:09pm On Sep 03, 2020
Wahala dey oo.. This sex challenge emm!!!

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Shoots Wife Over Sex, Dumps Body, Opens Fire On Neighbors In U.S (Photos) by GODSENT252: 2:09pm On Sep 03, 2020
This is so sad. Thank God it aint black this time

68 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Man Shoots Wife Over Sex, Dumps Body, Opens Fire On Neighbors In U.S (Photos) by akosh005: 2:11pm On Sep 03, 2020
The thing shock me

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Shoots Wife Over Sex, Dumps Body, Opens Fire On Neighbors In U.S (Photos) by Nobody: 2:13pm On Sep 03, 2020
sadly cus of a stinking hole

27 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Shoots Wife Over Sex, Dumps Body, Opens Fire On Neighbors In U.S (Photos) by LeJeun3: 2:13pm On Sep 03, 2020
angry
Re: Man Shoots Wife Over Sex, Dumps Body, Opens Fire On Neighbors In U.S (Photos) by daddytime(m): 2:18pm On Sep 03, 2020
Covid miss this one but the law surely won't.

51 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Shoots Wife Over Sex, Dumps Body, Opens Fire On Neighbors In U.S (Photos) by Harrykn: 2:25pm On Sep 03, 2020
Where are bitches at? Come give this racist a hot pound, nonsense.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Shoots Wife Over Sex, Dumps Body, Opens Fire On Neighbors In U.S (Photos) by PrincessB1(f): 2:26pm On Sep 03, 2020
shocked

2 Likes

Re: Man Shoots Wife Over Sex, Dumps Body, Opens Fire On Neighbors In U.S (Photos) by RosyIsBlessed: 2:28pm On Sep 03, 2020
shocked
Re: Man Shoots Wife Over Sex, Dumps Body, Opens Fire On Neighbors In U.S (Photos) by Xisnin(m): 2:29pm On Sep 03, 2020
I knew he would be a Trump redneck before I opened the thread.
They love guns and love shooting people.

78 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Man Shoots Wife Over Sex, Dumps Body, Opens Fire On Neighbors In U.S (Photos) by Mayng01(m): 2:38pm On Sep 03, 2020
Men! This is fvucking crazy . An act of lunacy from a lunatic man. Go and have more than enough sex in prison.

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Shoots Wife Over Sex, Dumps Body, Opens Fire On Neighbors In U.S (Photos) by Edyice: 2:38pm On Sep 03, 2020
Knacking has finally put this one for trouble grin

She no gree , even if she your wife . Free her for that period

Meanwhile gals full Street grin

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man Shoots Wife Over Sex, Dumps Body, Opens Fire On Neighbors In U.S (Photos) by Righteousness89(m): 2:43pm On Sep 03, 2020
Folks, This World is Sinking at Topmost Speed..
Lawlessness, Killings, Recklessness,Pestilences, Earthquakes in Divers Places, Destructions,Hunger , Hardship etc Have Become a Norm all around the Nations

Folks! All over the World Bible Endtimes Prophecies are Just leaping off the Pages Right now ...

Even the Scoffers and Doubters are Fulfilling their own part of the Scriptures..

Brothers and Sisters! We Need to be Rapture Ready! We need to be Eternity Ready!

In a time you think Not, Jesus will appear!

Respect Yourself! Flee From Sin! Surrender to Jesus b4 it is Late.

92 Likes 14 Shares

Re: Man Shoots Wife Over Sex, Dumps Body, Opens Fire On Neighbors In U.S (Photos) by luminouz(m): 2:47pm On Sep 03, 2020
shocked
Re: Man Shoots Wife Over Sex, Dumps Body, Opens Fire On Neighbors In U.S (Photos) by yanabasee1(m): 2:52pm On Sep 03, 2020
I will rather live next to a psychopath in a sane country than share a country with betrayals and head slammers......

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Man Shoots Wife Over Sex, Dumps Body, Opens Fire On Neighbors In U.S (Photos) by laiperi: 2:59pm On Sep 03, 2020
African man is crazy but never this crazy. I am not surprised that they did not kill him. They hardly do that to white men. Most of the mass killers come with their mass killer gene.

The most important qualification to become police officers.

Xisnin:
I knew he was a Trump redneck before I opened the thread.

28 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Shoots Wife Over Sex, Dumps Body, Opens Fire On Neighbors In U.S (Photos) by iamoyindamola(m): 3:11pm On Sep 03, 2020
If na black man police for Dan kill am

81 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Man Shoots Wife Over Sex, Dumps Body, Opens Fire On Neighbors In U.S (Photos) by joseph1832(m): 3:19pm On Sep 03, 2020
Xisnin:
I knew he was a Trump redneck before I opened the thread.
what I find not so funny is the fact that those of them who love guns and love shooting people don't usually get shot when they're arrested.

Honestly wished that mofo was shot in the knee cap. Dude deserve a night out with Beelzebub.

34 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Man Shoots Wife Over Sex, Dumps Body, Opens Fire On Neighbors In U.S (Photos) by Nobody: 3:20pm On Sep 03, 2020
Will he now have sex with the dead body?

It doesn't mean you're weak when you turn the other cheek. Why not walk away when infuriated and dared? It always leads to regrets when such challenges are accepted.

15 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Man Shoots Wife Over Sex, Dumps Body, Opens Fire On Neighbors In U.S (Photos) by joseph1832(m): 3:21pm On Sep 03, 2020
iamoyindamola:
If na black man police for Dan kill am

30 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Man Shoots Wife Over Sex, Dumps Body, Opens Fire On Neighbors In U.S (Photos) by Krak(m): 3:26pm On Sep 03, 2020
Explorers:
When authorities arrived, they engaged in a standoff with the man.

He fired 40 shots before being arrested.

Mesich told police that he and his wife had been arguing in the garage of their home.

He then went to retrieve a weapon from inside the house and returned.

When he got back, he said his wife hit him.

He punched her in the collar bone, he said, then she 'told him' to shoot her, so he did.

He told police 'i emptied the gun on her'.

When asked why he'd shot the girls next door, he said he 'hates all children' and that they 'weren't good neighbors'.

The Saulter family say 12-year-old Makayla is a 'hero' for protecting her niece, Winter, from the hail of bullets.

Her family is now raising money for her medical care on GoFundMe page found here.

They have raised $46,000 of their $50,000 target.

At the bolded. If he was a black man, he would have been shot 40 times without firing a single shot.

94 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Man Shoots Wife Over Sex, Dumps Body, Opens Fire On Neighbors In U.S (Photos) by Nobody: 3:44pm On Sep 03, 2020
***Thinking***

It must be his beards...

Yes... it has to be his beards...

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Shoots Wife Over Sex, Dumps Body, Opens Fire On Neighbors In U.S (Photos) by Nobody: 3:44pm On Sep 03, 2020
***Thinking***

It must be his beards...

Yes... it has to be his beards... sad sad

1 Like

Re: Man Shoots Wife Over Sex, Dumps Body, Opens Fire On Neighbors In U.S (Photos) by Kharol1234: 3:54pm On Sep 03, 2020
shocked
Re: Man Shoots Wife Over Sex, Dumps Body, Opens Fire On Neighbors In U.S (Photos) by maiiilooo(m): 4:08pm On Sep 03, 2020
Hmmm OP, this ur English way u use for this ur title ehnn.....
U got me reading it over and over again like Buhari preparing for he's speech.. Lol

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Shoots Wife Over Sex, Dumps Body, Opens Fire On Neighbors In U.S (Photos) by Explorers(m): 4:11pm On Sep 03, 2020
maiiilooo:
Hmmm OP, this ur English way u use for this ur title ehnn.....
U got me reading it over and over again like Buhari preparing for he's speech.. Lol

Lol... Limited character.

5 Likes

Re: Man Shoots Wife Over Sex, Dumps Body, Opens Fire On Neighbors In U.S (Photos) by Jfrankination(m): 4:11pm On Sep 03, 2020
The way most of these whites act and think eh you go dey wonder if village people dey chase them too.

17 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Man Shoots Wife Over Sex, Dumps Body, Opens Fire On Neighbors In U.S (Photos) by Timekeeper: 4:12pm On Sep 03, 2020
Explorers:
The 48-year-old man then opened fire on 12-year-old Makayla Saulter who was holding her 18-month-old niece.

Makayla shielded the baby from the gunfire and was shot in the back of the head.

She survived but is in the hospital.

Canisha, mother of the baby was shot multiple times from the waist down. She is in the hospital in a serious but stable condition.

The other members of their family drove them to the hospital and called police on Mesich.

See fine girl... I. Hope she get fine so that I can marry her

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Photos Of The Bus Conductor Killed By Herdsmen In Lagos & Their Dead Cow / Chekwume Malvin Arrested For Drug Peddling In India (Photos) / Kenyan Student Kills Lover, Hides Body In Freezer (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.