Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,127 members, 7,818,379 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:55 PM

How To Purchase TRONS In Nigeria - Tutorial - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How To Purchase TRONS In Nigeria - Tutorial (189 Views)

How To Make $70/day With Audible Affiliate Program In Nigeria | TUTORIAL / NNPC To Purchase 20% Equity Stake In Dangote Refinery / Dangote Moves To Purchase 10,000 Trucks From Indonesia (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Purchase TRONS In Nigeria - Tutorial by joshvic999: 3:15pm On Sep 03, 2020
Hi guys,

Many have been messaging me and asking questions about how they can buy the fast rising cryptocurrency popularly know as TRONS or TRX.

Yeah, your request got answered and today I'd be teaching you how you can buy TRONS yourself without needing to buy from any individual.

Many popular cryptocurrency websites in Nigeria have started making use of TRONS which shows its a real good investment with huge return once you know the rule of cryptocurrency which is PATIENCE �

Straight to the point, below is a guide on how to buy Trons (TRX) from a popular cryptocurrency company in Nigeria known as ROOQU.

https://www.joshspot.com.ng/2020/08/how-to-buy-trons-trx-in-nigeria-using.html?m=1

(1) (Reply)

Earn And Learn Through 9jaschoolnews / I Need Scraps Metal To Buy / Way To Make Money With Your Social Media Account

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.