Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,727 members, 7,820,516 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:24 PM

Npower Batch C Is Out ! - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Npower Batch C Is Out ! (3253 Views)

N-power Batch C Is Politicised / Tripple C Is A Scammer / Npower Batch C 2020 - How To Apply. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Npower Batch C Is Out ! by Agbo19(m): 3:32pm On Sep 03, 2020
Npower 2020 has shortlisted for its second stage. Check if you are included or forward to your loved ones who applied. https://npower-fmhds-gov-ng.
Re: Npower Batch C Is Out ! by saintmm(m): 5:06pm On Sep 03, 2020
it will be fine if true.
Re: Npower Batch C Is Out ! by rottable(m): 6:11pm On Sep 03, 2020
Agbo19:
Npower 2020 has shortlisted for its second stage. Check if you are included or forward to your loved ones who applied. https://npower-fmhds-gov-ng.
Re: Npower Batch C Is Out ! by doggedfighter(f): 6:16pm On Sep 03, 2020
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin angry
Re: Npower Batch C Is Out ! by Nobody: 7:59pm On Sep 03, 2020
rottable:
what nonsense joke is this? I just checked the website, there was nothing there

Sir please don’t be offended Sir. I know this boy’s family; that’s how they behave.

Bia OP, try respecting elders na. Do you how many years Oga here has been a Veteran in the labor market? Be respecting people jor.

1 Like

Re: Npower Batch C Is Out ! by rickyboss333: 8:15pm On Sep 03, 2020
Well I checked mine and about 5 other ppl I applied for, I got dsame msg..."sorry your name is not on this list"

I think something is quite fishing about the web address. It looks highly professionally hacked. Some part of it (web .app) keeps disappearing when ever it is copied and pasted. So to check yours, add it to d initial link d OP sent without any space

1 Like

Re: Npower Batch C Is Out ! by jacquincy: 8:29pm On Sep 03, 2020
the site is a phishing site, the correct suffix is '.gov.ng' and not the stuuuupid '-gov-ng' the op put up there

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Npower Batch C Is Out ! by Emmyjb(m): 9:00pm On Sep 03, 2020
Scam
Re: Npower Batch C Is Out ! by rickyboss333: 9:13pm On Sep 03, 2020
jacquincy:
the site is a phishing site, the correct suffix is '.gov.ng' and not the stuuuupid '-gov-ng' the op put up there

I really don't think it is d OP's fault, I believe some boys have done it to create traffic on d site. OP was only innocently passing information he or she got.
Re: Npower Batch C Is Out ! by Femuel(m): 9:19pm On Sep 03, 2020
Agbo19:
Fake
Re: Npower Batch C Is Out ! by EZEEMMY(m): 12:18am On Sep 04, 2020
Beware guys!!!

1 Share

Re: Npower Batch C Is Out ! by lamstands(m): 8:29am On Sep 04, 2020
N-power Shortlisted Candidates 2020 update:

Presently, there's a fraudulent WhatsApp message circulating online about N-Power shortlist 2020. This message contains a link that looks exactly like the N power official website where you're requested to input your registered email and phone number, on clicking to verify, you get a response saying, sorry, that you are not on the list while a link is provided for you to chat a supposed N power about the shortlist. This message is a fraudulent act put out by scammers, when you initiate a chat, you'd be required to pay some amount of money with the promise of getting you shortlisted. Please don't fall for this cheap scam.

Ignore this WhatsApp message about shortlist circulating online to not get defrauded. When shortlisted names are out, you'd get notified through your registered email address or phone number and the news will circulate all media and firstly on the N-power official handle.

Kindly visit N-power official twitter handle to always get the real and genuine information

Kindly forward and share this to concerned candidates

©️ Skippers Media TV
Re: Npower Batch C Is Out ! by BestMan001: 11:52am On Sep 04, 2020
SCAMMERS why?

(1) (Reply)

Study In Ukraine! / Banks And Their Abuja Regional Office? / Talent Bureau Limited Interview... Help!!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.