Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,993 members, 7,817,935 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:19 PM

When Will Transsion Phones Do This? - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / When Will Transsion Phones Do This? (3737 Views)

Why Do Tecno Phones Do This After One Year Of Use (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

When Will Transsion Phones Do This? by moscojoor(m): 3:53pm On Sep 03, 2020
Am waiting for the day hios or xos will be able to achieve this

1 Share

Re: When Will Transsion Phones Do This? by temmienewells(m): 4:23pm On Sep 03, 2020
Chestbeater, you're doing confusion upandan and you're claiming to have the best of OSs. Even the trillionare company didn't make this type of poo cause it's totally unnecessary and unneeded!

14 Likes

Re: When Will Transsion Phones Do This? by Karleb(m): 5:32pm On Sep 03, 2020
At this point, I should be the one to say "Vanity upon vanity".
Re: When Will Transsion Phones Do This? by Whizdorm001(m): 5:33pm On Sep 03, 2020
Which phone is this please?
Re: When Will Transsion Phones Do This? by Smallbaby(f): 6:10pm On Sep 03, 2020
i find this distasteful to be honest

3 Likes

Re: When Will Transsion Phones Do This? by xynerise: 6:12pm On Sep 03, 2020
Whizdorm001:
Which phone is this please?

Looks Xiaomi from experience

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: When Will Transsion Phones Do This? by moscojoor(m): 6:33pm On Sep 03, 2020
temmienewells:
Chestbeater, you're doing confusion upandan and you're claiming to have the best of OSs. Even the trillionare company didn't make this type of poo cause it's totally unnecessary and unneeded!
to you floating window is poo to me is the best thing that have ever happen to andriod

1 Like

Re: When Will Transsion Phones Do This? by moscojoor(m): 6:33pm On Sep 03, 2020
Smallbaby:
distasteful how?
Re: When Will Transsion Phones Do This? by skywalker240(m): 6:33pm On Sep 03, 2020
What Transsion?
You meant the calculator company?

6 Likes

Re: When Will Transsion Phones Do This? by temmienewells(m): 6:51pm On Sep 03, 2020
moscojoor:
to you floating window is poo to me is the best thing that have ever happen to andriod
All the very best.
Re: When Will Transsion Phones Do This? by seunmueezz: 6:57pm On Sep 03, 2020
People tend to be bitter towards what they don't have... Someone said floating windows is distasteful�� Imagine oooo... Humans sha
MIUI 12 is very very nice

6 Likes

Re: When Will Transsion Phones Do This? by TrollKiller(m): 7:26pm On Sep 03, 2020
Lmao that one is saying he finds floating windows distasteful. (HE cause na guy way day hide behind female account)
When Transsion introduces same in the next mediocre phones, their ringtone will change. They will start hailing the feature as a marketing point.

Anybody who takes these Transsion goons seriously needs a knock in the head

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: When Will Transsion Phones Do This? by Norman4real(m): 7:35pm On Sep 03, 2020
Lol, and you think this is something very interesting. Samsung has had these kinds of gimmicks for years and the only reason phone companies aren't doing such things is coz it's practically useless.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: When Will Transsion Phones Do This? by doggedfighter(f): 7:36pm On Sep 03, 2020
I like this.
Multitasking is lit
Re: When Will Transsion Phones Do This? by Flytime: 7:39pm On Sep 03, 2020
It's a nice feature,Samsung has it but I can personally live without it

1 Like

Re: When Will Transsion Phones Do This? by khingTony(m): 7:40pm On Sep 03, 2020
Smallbaby:
grin
This is The Nature Transsion guys, You find every mobile phone(Not named Tecno, Itel, and Infinix) features Distasteful and unnecessary, but when Transsion finally uses it, y'all will create a thousand thread for it

5 Likes

Re: When Will Transsion Phones Do This? by D4donnn: 7:52pm On Sep 03, 2020
Irony is, it's not even xiaomi that came up with this feature first , yeah it could be cool In certain instances , but what's the special thing about it , I have it on my phone and I've never used .

I don't know why I've been defending transsion company a lot lately , grin since they did that infinix zero 8 I think they won a fan .

But xiaomi users and fans una own too do haba , y'all act like it's your first time to use a smartphone .

Peeps will be posting,

screenshot and send your homepage,

Show us your best customization

Bs android mods and other nonsense

Now na floating window be the new rave

Quick question can iPhone 11 pro max do it . Why una no chop belleful go ask that question.

And the evident thing is it's those with sub 100k devices that come up with this nonsense o . I no blame una sha na tecno and infinix when they Bleep up with their helio p22 and love of 720p lcd display they cause this nonsense.

Conclusion until iPhone implements it tecno and infinix has a pass not to . After all some iPhone original fast charger cost half as much as some tecno devices.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: When Will Transsion Phones Do This? by D4donnn: 7:54pm On Sep 03, 2020
moscojoor:
Am waiting for the day hios or xos will be able to achieve this

I'm equally waiting for the day Xiaomi phones will have the feature where they can show the song title of anything song playing in close proximity to the phone , as its found in google pixel devices
Re: When Will Transsion Phones Do This? by PATAlolade(m): 7:56pm On Sep 03, 2020
Awon ti over sabi phone user (Xiaomi)

1 Like

Re: When Will Transsion Phones Do This? by khingTony(m): 8:00pm On Sep 03, 2020
D4donnn:

I'm equally waiting for the day Xiaomi phones will have the feature where they can show the song title of anything song playing in close proximity to the phone , as its found in google pixel devices
You can download Shazam and it'll do just that

3 Likes

Re: When Will Transsion Phones Do This? by moscojoor(m): 8:05pm On Sep 03, 2020
D4donnn:

waiti Shazam dey for

1 Like

Re: When Will Transsion Phones Do This? by D4donnn: 8:07pm On Sep 03, 2020
moscojoor:
waiti Shazam dey for

With that feature you don't need to download any third party app it works seamlessly with the phones ui even when its sleeping. Abi shazam they run that one too grin
Re: When Will Transsion Phones Do This? by THUNDAR(m): 8:09pm On Sep 03, 2020
I use LG G5
An LG Smartphone from 2016

6 Likes

Re: When Will Transsion Phones Do This? by khingTony(m): 8:13pm On Sep 03, 2020
D4donnn:

With that feature you don't need to download any third party app it works seamlessly with the phones ui even when its sleeping. Abi shazam they run that one too grin
with the pixel You'll have to at least turn on your data for it to work. So it doesn't work spontaneously

2 Likes

Re: When Will Transsion Phones Do This? by D4donnn: 8:19pm On Sep 03, 2020
khingTony:
with the pixel You'll have to at least turn on your data for it to work. So it doesn't work spontaneously

No o you for no turn your data abi thr shazam they work offline
Re: When Will Transsion Phones Do This? by moscojoor(m): 8:23pm On Sep 03, 2020
THUNDAR:
I use LG G5 An LG Smartphone from 2016
gbayì hope you are enjoying it I first came across the feature on Samsung s8 I have lg g5 too but I have not come across the feature
Re: When Will Transsion Phones Do This? by khingTony(m): 8:28pm On Sep 03, 2020
D4donnn:

No o you for no turn your data abi thr shazam they work offline
You're making it seem as if it works offline, you said "even if the phone is sleeping" one will think that the phone does so at all times(both offline and otherwise), with Shazam, you'll turn on the data, launch the app, and that's all, so I don't see any reason you'll hype that of the pixel as if it's the next best thing after sliced bread

3 Likes

Re: When Will Transsion Phones Do This? by D4donnn: 8:36pm On Sep 03, 2020
khingTony:

You're making it seem as if it works offline, you said "even if the phone is sleeping" one will think that the phone does so at all times(both offline and otherwise), with Shazam, you'll turn on the data, launch the app, and that's all, so I don't see any reason you'll hype that of the pixel as if it's the next best thing after sliced bread

E clear say the pop up view na the jam for you bread
Re: When Will Transsion Phones Do This? by Flytime: 8:41pm On Sep 03, 2020
D4donnn:

google assistant and musixmatch does that.
Re: When Will Transsion Phones Do This? by ChiefZaddy: 8:55pm On Sep 03, 2020
THUNDAR:
I use LG G5
An LG Smartphone from 2016
How's the battery life of the G5
Re: When Will Transsion Phones Do This? by D4donnn: 9:07pm On Sep 03, 2020
Flytime:
google assistant and musixmatch does that.

I know , but it's cool to know you dont need to say ok google show me thr title of this song , a simple tap on yout homescreen or look on your home screen you'd see " now playing "
Run mad by
Terry g
Re: When Will Transsion Phones Do This? by ednut1(m): 9:12pm On Sep 03, 2020
Consumers have a variety of choices.but the one that meets your need and move on. Gwagon, innoson, toyota 2019 model, toyota 2003 model, danfo will all reach their destinations.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

How To Get 10GB On M.t.n/airtel / This Phone beat Infinix Note 3 Pro, Except For Battery. And Its Cheaper / How To Download Youtube Videos For Free Of Charge

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.