Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,156 members, 7,957,306 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 10:45 AM

Mercenaries In Libya Captured And Beaten By A Mob!--video - Foreign Affairs (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Mercenaries In Libya Captured And Beaten By A Mob!--video (8351 Views)

2 South African Mercenaries Mistaken For Boko Haram Killed In Error / ISIS Supreme Leader's Wife, Son Captured And Detained In Lebanon / Breaking News - Colonel Gaddafi Captured And Killed (pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mercenaries In Libya Captured And Beaten By A Mob!--video by cap28: 9:26pm On Feb 23, 2011
DeeJay20:

Hiya Cap28, good to see you contributing strongly here, and i happy to see other posters dropping
critical posts and not just blabbing,

I read an article by a "Top American Military Officer" on the changes taking place in the world
it was written i believe in 1997 , dude!!! i was so in awe and had to read it 5 times to finally digest
what this dude was saying!

CAP28 brace yourself, prepare yourself, this is going is  profound but it all makes logical sense,

here is the link,

http://www.informationclearinghouse.info/article3011.htm

To further support the views on the issue at hand,

Hmmm see below an interview for 5 Minutes from a former British MI5 (Spy officer)

She knows whats going on, i guess all her dirty work has had
it effect on her [b]teeth [/b]lol!!!

[flash=200,200]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RsMQDdR0HoU[/flash]

Bro, thanks for posting that, i just watched the RT link  interesting, im suprised that the  british intelligence agent was willing to openly admit that britain has been responsible for subverting and in numerous cases overthrowing regimes that refuse to co-operate with the UK.

The reason i don't entirely trust everything that she is saying in the interview is the fact that she blames Libya for the Lockerbie bombing, i will post you some info on that bombing, who was really behind it  and why Libya was implicated, it will make you sick to the stomach, but read this article by a british MP who knew the truth about Lockerbie and make up your own mind:

http://news.scotsman.com/comment/Tam-Dalyell-Lockerbie-papers-may.5575560.jp

The documentation on the Lockerbie bombing investigation is protected by what is known as a public immunity certificate FOR LIFE which means that the contents of  THESE DOCUMENTS WILL NEVER BE DISCLOSED TO THE PUBLIC.

If the British and american govts hands are clean what are they hiding?

Here is what british mp Tam Dalyell had to say about the permanent ban on the disclosure of documentation surrounding the Lockerbie incident:

In my view, what Mr Miliband does not want revealed is the calculated wickedness of the US government and the collusion of certain parts of Whitehall in scapegoating Libya and Mr Megrahi for the heinous crime of bringing an airliner down over Lockerbie on 21 December 1988.

There is a danger now that we will never know the truth about what happened.

It is a fact that $10 million was paid to a Palestinian group by the Iranians on 23 December, 1988.

The Iranian interior minister had promised that the sky would rain with blood after the shooting down of a passenger aeroplane by the US navy.

Think about what he means when he says "there will always be the suspicion that the US made a Faustian pact with Iran".

On the whole i think the intelligence agent in your clip was being very diplomatic, she didnt give away too much,  of course britain has been trying to get rid of Gadaffi for years, of course britain has been providing political asylum to individuals who have tried to oust Gadaffi, of course britain is stil invovled in covert activities in collusion with these traitors to try and remove Gaddaffi, these people are more than likely behind this current crisis in Libya.
Re: Mercenaries In Libya Captured And Beaten By A Mob!--video by DeeJay20: 12:32pm On Feb 24, 2011
cap28:

Bro, thanks for posting that, i just watched the RT link  interesting, im suprised that the  british intelligence agent was willing to openly admit that britain has been responsible for subverting and in numerous cases overthrowing regimes that refuse to co-operate with the UK.

On the whole i think the intelligence agent in your clip was being very diplomatic, she didnt give away too much,  of course britain has been trying to get rid of Gadaffi for years, of course britain has been providing political asylum to individuals who have tried to oust Gadaffi, of course britain is stil invovled in covert activities in collusion with these traitors to try and remove Gaddaffi, these people are more than likely behind this current crisis in Libya.

Thanks Cap28 for the link, hmmm yes i can see the deception and
intrigure behind all this, its been an old spy trick to cause a stir
and blame somebody else for the problem.

The spy as you said in the clip was just "playing for the Camera"
but as they always do they drop the hints that they are behind all the mess
and chaos. They cant help themself to brag just a little bit.

Notice how britain are soo slow to evacuate it citizens from Libya, which is
mostly the Oil Expats, i guess economics always comes first,

I just re-read the link i sent you again "Constant Conflict" by Major (P) Ralph Peters, Dude! Who the Gods would destroy They First makes Madd!

THis guys are really laying open their plans with no shame or remorse,

http://www.informationclearinghouse.info/article3011.htm
Re: Mercenaries In Libya Captured And Beaten By A Mob!--video by pleep(m): 1:11am On Feb 26, 2011
I could not agree with you more bro. this is the most intelligent analysis of the situation i have heard so far.
lastpage:

Once again, l am appalled by the level of reasoning of many people on NL!
CAN WE JUST LOOK BEYOND THE SURFACE?
We should not risk coming across as being daft and gullible that we will just swallow ANYTHING, hook, line and sinker!

I apologize if l come across as "rude" (which is generally not my demeanor) but l hope anyone will understand that right now, I AM ANGRY!

WHY?
First: Lets put these whole "REVOLUTION" into context.
1.) It started in Tunisia, got copied in Egypt, Yemen, Bahrain, Lebanon, (cooking in Syria, Iran) then Libya.
2.) These are ALL Arabic/Muslim countries and we cant pretend we dont know their traditional/cultural/moral collisions with the West.
3.)Apart from Tunisia which was "spontaneous", all other ones are "instigated, propagated, support and even financed" from outside (The U.S announced 2weeks ago or so, it is increasing the amount of money it sets aside to support "activist" (another word for dissidents, saboteurs and foreign agents used to internally destabilize a country) by $30Million. ASK YOURSELF, HOW AND WHAT EXACTLY DO THEY DO WITH THESE MONEY?

4.) if there is "DISCONTENT" with a government in the West (just like we have with Obama V.s the Tea Party recently) do the people "violently overthrow" the government? Do other people finance (or have the right to) finance citizens who are against the current government OR do they wait till the next election to VOTE THEM OUT?
Recent Tuition fee increase in the U.K caused a lot of massive demonstration (and we say it all on T.V), did Nigerian or Egyptian or Russian government "comment, incite or encourage" the protesters? (even some of them were arrested and charged to court for criminal offenses). Why is it different when it comes to "Africans or Muslim countries"? Is it one law for them and another for the Western countries?

5.) Does anyone not know that there have been recent issues between U.K/U.S and Libya, especially with the Libyan, Lockerbie Bomber who was freed so U.K can exploit Libya's oil and then turn around to demand he be returned? What do you think this kind of people will do, at the slightest sign of a "crack" in the polity?
6.)On the issue "BLACK MERCENARIES"; Before now, we are aware that "White/fair-skinned North Africans (including Sudanese in central Africa, reason they recently voted to divide the country!) have a very deep dislike for Black/dark skinned citizens of their countries? Are we not aware that they have these "misplaced superiority complex" and think the darker ones are "lesser humans"? Do we not "experience" the same thing even in Nigeria, with our North-South dichotomy? How much more in North Africa? So, who best to blame for "inhumanity" than the same "black people"?

6.) There have been "stories" of massive human rights violation in Libya. We've heard that "Fighter Jets and Helicopter Gunships" have been used to attack the population. Is this a fact, propaganda or fiction?
Anyone who watched the "Shock and Awe" bombing of Iraq during the invasion will easily see the deceit in all these stories.
These "machines" dont kill in twos or threes, they kill in hundreds and to imagine that they are used on a "street with thousands of Protesters", then the death toll will equally be in the thousands! but so far, we have a tally of just over 200+, after about 3days of "bombing"! Grin LKWMD

The Libyan authority has said it only "bombed/destroyed/neutralized" military depots that were ransacked by looters so that the arms and ammunition there-in, would not be put to use against their own security agents. They did not target civilians or any human! But inorder to garner public sympathy, they chose to manipulate the truth, and we all swallow it too?!

7.) Ask yourself, where is all these "news" coming from? Are these sources credible? How come we did not see any VIDEO FOOTAGE of a Jet fighter "IN THE ACT" of bombing people (even if its from a mobile phone). How come its ONLY DEFECTORS that are telling us these "unsubstantiated stories"?

8.) Again, why did the U.K foreign Secretary "set up rumors" that the Libyan Gadafi has ran away from Libya, to Venezeula? Is it not to give a feeling of "fait accompli", that the revolution has succeeded? But The Man himself came out to tell us, l dey kampe  Grin Even the Venezeulan govt has denied that farce! What was his interest and that of Britain in this matter, that he had to go that far?

9.) Looking at the picture of the "captured mercenary", do they look like YOU AND ME (being black Africans) or is this just another attempt to "colour me bad", since l am black?
Why are they "emphasizing" the "blackness" of that mercenary? Does Ghadafi have a history of likeness for dark-skinned Africans? NO!
How then can it now be the same set of people that are his mercenaries? Do we not know that Ghadafi has all sorts of trained, private security force (some are even Israelis, female, e.t.c , and can anyone recall the retinue of security men/women, that he brought to Nigeria, just a while ago?).

10.) The government has been accused of severing ALL COMMUNICATION LINKS yet "foreign-based commentators" keep telling us of how they called their family members in Libya, from the U.S and elsewhere, using normal phone-lines? Very contradictory and indicative of a massive propaganda!
Why was the U.S and E.U countries "first, more concerned with whether the new government after the revolution in Egypt, will be friendly towards Israel or not"? Does it not show us that its all about "selfish interest" and not "democracy and freedom" as the West claim?

11)Again, can we not see that "opportunist and traitors" are at work in these North African Revolutions? How on earth can you explain Ambassadors who are selected and posted to foreign countries by Ghadafi, to foreign lands, for years, without complain, suddenly turning against him from such foreign posts YET refusing to RESIGN!
Why did they not "speak-out" before now or when Tunisia was boiling?
Why is it now that they sense an opportunity, that Ghadafi's regime is gasping for breath?
Are these the kind of people that will now call themselves "revolutionist" so they can benefit from whats going on?(and they are all just posturing to grab political offices!)
I detest cowards, traitors, opportunist and turn-coats!
How do you explain all these "foreign-based government officials suddenly stabbing their own government in the back?
Just because they now see where the "wind is blowing"?
You cannot criticize a government that you're a part of (at least until the "People" took to the street). You should resign first and then tackle the government. This is what "fair-play and equity" demands

11.) Why did we not hear of "BLACK SECURITY" people in Libya, all these years, where did they suddenly spring from?
Did Ghadafi ferry them from Nigeria all of a sudden or are they Boko Harram Grin

12.) Again, has anyone noticed the "difference in rhetoric" from countries in the E.U and U.S, when they speak about the "protest" in Libya and then in Bahrain! How come the tone is "subtle and reconciliatory" when it concerns Bahrain but very inflammatory, provocative and inciting when it comes to Libya?  (Both are ruled by dictators and sit-tights BUT one contains a U.S Naval strategic base (sixth fleet) and the other has no visible U.S interest!).
In fact, it was Bahrain that sent armed forces to attack protesters, while they were sleeping at the Square, in the night, using live ammunitions but THEY PLAYED IT DOWN IN THE MEDIA, no wonder Ghadafi referred to these media as "Dog Media"!

13.)Again, let us not forget that Libya itself is NOT a homogeneous entity like Egypt. They are just like Nigeria (with a seething undercurrent of civil war between Northern Libya (Tripoli) and Southern Libya (Benghazi areas). Some are taking these "protest" as an opportunity to "divide and secede" from the country. Some of them are very light-skinned while others are of a darker shade BUT THEY ARE ALL LIBYANS!
Some are just trying to 'inject' the ethnic/race/color angle into these protest, so as to gain more momentum.

14.) What happened in Tunisia and even right now in Libya is no different from what happened (is happening now in Belarus), the sit-tight President has rigged elections, killed oppositions and jailed others BUT the E.U or U.S is NOT promoting "chaos/revolution" over there! Wink
They know better, that one is Europe naah!

While l do not favor dictatorship, while l am 100% for freedom, democracy and rule of law, l think there is a "deeper design" than what goes on in the surface. The common man has been used as a "canon-fodder" for too long!
This is the current focus of this rejoinder.

In summary,
*Let us not jump to conclusions.
*Let us "see the big picture" and put hings in perspective.
*Let us not fall for any manipulation by vested interests.
*Let us be 'hasty' to listen but very 'reluctant/slow' to speak/comment!
*Let us be wary of "Western Media" and be able to sift through some of the propaganda they sometime feed us. Remember, you 're only as informed as what you hear or read about! Grin
*Let us be wary of those who promote "chaos" in our country (to resolve legitimate problems) but who themselves will never use such method but will  rather resort to democratic and legal means. At the end of the day, we would have o live and pay for whatever damage we cause to ourselves!
*Let us educate people from the West that "Africa" is a "continent" (not one country), made up of as many as 54 countries and counting. They should stop referring to one

BTW: I am neither Muslim, anti-West or a Libyan Grin Grin
I just choose to  look at issues from a dispassionate point of view.

Re: Mercenaries In Libya Captured And Beaten By A Mob!--video by pleep(m): 1:25am On Feb 26, 2011
what i don't understand is, since generally Arabs to not like black Africans why has Gaddafi's embraced Africa to the large extent that he did?
can anyone explain that to me?

the extreme news coverage of the "black mercenaries" has increased anti black racism in the middle east.
40-80 black Africans mostly Sudanese were massacred in turkey ill post the link if anyone wants.

and BTW that man in the video is obviously a dark skin Berber, and in every single picture of these mercenaries i have seen they look like southern Libyans, or Mauritanians, not sub-saharen Africans.
Re: Mercenaries In Libya Captured And Beaten By A Mob!--video by AkoEja: 8:44pm On Feb 28, 2011
The merceneries are from Zimbabwe. Gadafi and Mugabe are very close and they have a military pact to help each other. Gadafi bailed Zimbabwe out not too long ago when Zimbabwe was at its worst.
Gadafi will go eventually, but not so fast. Its going to be long and drawn out, with thousands of lives lost.

Incidentally, Gadafi considered former British Prime Minister a family friend, and Tony Blair is now a multimillionaire partly through dealings with rogues like this man.

Nigeria has had its own mini-revolutions for years. That is why today the military cannot come up and take over power. This is a major achievement on the part of Nigerians. Hopefully the mini-revolutions will continue to clean up the political system
Re: Mercenaries In Libya Captured And Beaten By A Mob!--video by ummkari: 2:59pm On Jan 22, 2012
Please help me out on this : WHO IS MERCENARIES AMONG BLACK INNOCENT AFRICANS WORKING LIBYA AND NATO?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

List Of Nigeria’s New Ambassadors/ Postings / How Can Africa Break Lose From Western Control / Mitt Romney Blames 'gifts' For Defeat

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.