Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,782 members, 7,824,264 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 06:54 AM

Proposal For A Startup Business Capital - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Proposal For A Startup Business Capital (209 Views)

Pls Review My Startup Business, Partners Are Welcomed / Investing On The Next Biggest Mobile Tech Startup Business / Need For Business Capital (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Proposal For A Startup Business Capital by Adexy94(f): 4:05pm On Sep 03, 2020
Hello, good afternoon nairalanders. It's with utmost good faith I write to whom it may concern.
I am Chioma Adaeze Ezeji from Lagos. I am into Acting,TV Presenting and Modeling,and have always had a dream of starting my own Film Academy and Movie Production business.
My business name 'ChiMedienhut Studios' is already registered with Corporate Affairs Commission of Nigeria, but for now, I don't have the capital or funds to actualize my dreams of producing high quality film in Nigeria for both Local and International audience at affordable prices.
Hence,the need for an Investor or Sponsor that will help me finance my film production with 1.5 million naira.
ChiMedienhut Studios is looking into creating and producing excellent and quality content through Television,Film, Multimedia Productions,etc... Developing Talents and creating job opportunities for the youths. I will be the most grateful soul if my request can be granted. Thank you and May God bless who ever want to help me live my dreams and ambitions.
Re: Proposal For A Startup Business Capital by Speedevs: 8:28pm On Sep 03, 2020
Adexy94:
Hello, good afternoon nairalanders. It's with utmost good faith I write to whom it may concern.
I am Chioma Adaeze Ezeji from Lagos. I am into Acting,TV Presenting and Modeling,and have always had a dream of starting my own Film Academy and Movie Production business.
My business name 'ChiMedienhut Studios' is already registered with Corporate Affairs Commission of Nigeria, but for now, I don't have the capital or funds to actualize my dreams of producing high quality film in Nigeria for both Local and International audience at affordable prices.
Hence,the need for an Investor or Sponsor that will help me finance my film production with 1.5 million naira.
ChiMedienhut Studios is looking into creating and producing excellent and quality content through Television,Film, Multimedia Productions,etc... Developing Talents and creating job opportunities for the youths. I will be the most grateful soul if my request can be granted. Thank you and May God bless who ever want to help me live my dreams and ambitions.
Hello i can help(not with the money) but ideas on how to plan and go on it , message me on my signature i have advice for you... if you need.
Re: Proposal For A Startup Business Capital by favourume(f): 9:14pm On Sep 03, 2020
It's well my sister.

Let's keep doing what we know how best. Am a Business Coach and have been showing people businesses they can start and then grow it. Although people tend to shy away from it but in the current situation we need to go with the best option.

We can talk and see how to make it happen

(1) (Reply)

Tiktok Invites African Entrepreneurs To Apply For #pitchupinthesky / Get $1000 Funding For Your Business Idea / Become A Pro In COMPUTER REPAIRS While At Home

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.