Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,928 members, 7,810,578 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 11:26 AM

Vacancy For Geologist And Geophysicist: Entry Level - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Vacancy For Geologist And Geophysicist: Entry Level (3437 Views)

Entry Level Inventory Analyst In An Oil And Gas Firm / Open Position For Trainee Geologist In Mining / Vacancy For Geologist And Geophysicist: Entry Level (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Vacancy For Geologist And Geophysicist: Entry Level by fukn: 1:42am On Feb 22, 2011
Am actually a contract staff with MID WESTERN DREDGING COMPANY of Nigeria, i was confidentially informed by my supervisor to submit my cv, that the company needs 15 geoscientists to add to their work force, so i decided to make it open to fellow nl since i have always been a passive member. i am 1 and needs more qualified nl to send their cv accompanied with a cover letter to my e-mail so that i can hep them print and submit to the company. if you are interested and you have a bsc, b.tech in any geoscience discipline with a minimum of 2.2, send your cv and cover letter to preciousonline55@yahoo.com.

thier pay is cool, the start fresh graduate with sumtin close to 120,000 or there about.
Re: Vacancy For Geologist And Geophysicist: Entry Level by lysim: 3:33pm On Feb 22, 2011
Are you for real?
Re: Vacancy For Geologist And Geophysicist: Entry Level by fukn: 1:53am On Feb 23, 2011
yap
Re: Vacancy For Geologist And Geophysicist: Entry Level by lifydewify: 12:01pm On Feb 24, 2011
You mean, i can send my CV now?
Re: Vacancy For Geologist And Geophysicist: Entry Level by dareola: 1:08pm On Feb 25, 2011
I am interested. what is the name of the company and what do they do. thank you
Re: Vacancy For Geologist And Geophysicist: Entry Level by Joy83(m): 9:47am On Sep 19, 2014
Please I am also a young competent geologist, can I get help to work and gain some experience.
Please be of help!
Oluvictor4christ@gmail.com
Re: Vacancy For Geologist And Geophysicist: Entry Level by Nobody: 10:03am On Sep 19, 2014
Seriously? 2011? Seriously? angryangryangry
Re: Vacancy For Geologist And Geophysicist: Entry Level by cjazz(m): 10:07am On Sep 19, 2014
I am a fresh geology grad as well. Any help will be appreciated. My email is charlyoma007@gmail.com.
Re: Vacancy For Geologist And Geophysicist: Entry Level by veevean1(f): 10:08am On Sep 19, 2014
haba see d date na
Re: Vacancy For Geologist And Geophysicist: Entry Level by Joy83(m): 10:32am On Sep 19, 2014
veevean1: haba see d date na
Yes, it doesn't matter.
By now, those that have been helped should be capable of helping others as well. Even the company suppose to have grown to accommodate many now unlike in the year 2011.

I am coming back to share my testimony...lol
Re: Vacancy For Geologist And Geophysicist: Entry Level by Joy83(m): 10:36am On Sep 19, 2014
cjazz: I am a fresh geology grad as well. Any help will be appreciated. My email is charlyoma007@gmail.com.
My brother in struggle, well done sir.
Keep the hope alive, we will get to the land of our dream soonest... This is a stage in life!
Re: Vacancy For Geologist And Geophysicist: Entry Level by tr3y(m): 10:30pm On Nov 06, 2014
Even those that did applied back then did not come back to give testimony>>>> Geology grad sad sad all is well.

(1) (Reply)

Rentrix International & Kgc / Guinness Nigeria Plc Recruitment For Graduate Retail Activation Representatives / High Pillars Recruitment. (assessment) Who Know About Them?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.