Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,663 members, 7,820,331 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:13 PM

Is There Nothing We Youths Can Do To Save This Country Or Whaevewh Is Left Of It - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Is There Nothing We Youths Can Do To Save This Country Or Whaevewh Is Left Of It (500 Views)

Can The United Nations Be Sued By Any Country Or Individual? / Bello Matawalle: Youths Can Save Nigeria From Collapse / Okorocha: No More APC, What Is Left Of APC Is Just Respect For Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is There Nothing We Youths Can Do To Save This Country Or Whaevewh Is Left Of It by Abasman008(m): 6:01pm On Sep 03, 2020
Is there really nothing we can do?
Re: Is There Nothing We Youths Can Do To Save This Country Or Whaevewh Is Left Of It by Uzomacharles: 6:02pm On Sep 03, 2020
We came and saw it like this....
The only good thing you can do it to "DO THE BEST YOU CAN DO"
Also DO WHAT IS RIGHT
Re: Is There Nothing We Youths Can Do To Save This Country Or Whaevewh Is Left Of It by kingzizzy: 6:04pm On Sep 03, 2020
Abasman008:
Is there really nothing we can do?

There is nothing more to save
Re: Is There Nothing We Youths Can Do To Save This Country Or Whaevewh Is Left Of It by Abasman008(m): 6:08pm On Sep 03, 2020
kingzizzy:

There is nothing more to save
I used to think the same thing until I pictured me saying the same thing to my grand kids.. mine you am 21..

They'll call us cowards bro..
Re: Is There Nothing We Youths Can Do To Save This Country Or Whaevewh Is Left Of It by Abasman008(m): 6:09pm On Sep 03, 2020
Uzomacharles:
We came and saw it like this....

The only good thing you can do it to "DO THE BEST YOU CAN DO"

Also DO WHAT IS RIGHT

Imagine saying this to our grandkids?
Re: Is There Nothing We Youths Can Do To Save This Country Or Whaevewh Is Left Of It by Uzomacharles: 7:45pm On Sep 03, 2020
Abasman008:

Imagine saying this to our grandkids?

Imagine Telling My Grandkid To Do What's Right Or Do What's Best For Them?

How is that bad?
And Please Don't Bring My Unborn Children To This Country Wahala Yet,Who Know If Tomorrow I Will Be A Citizen Of Australia?

1 Like

Re: Is There Nothing We Youths Can Do To Save This Country Or Whaevewh Is Left Of It by Deborah98(f): 4:48am On Sep 04, 2020
Where do we start from,I think that's the question we should first ask,if I say let's boycott every election that doesn't give rights to youths who are eligible to be voted for I will be fined for hate speech, which youths are we even talking about,the ones watching bbn stuff or what,no sentiments though but our youths are sleeping, they'll soon realize this later...
Re: Is There Nothing We Youths Can Do To Save This Country Or Whaevewh Is Left Of It by Abasman008(m): 6:20am On Sep 04, 2020
Uzomacharles:

Imagine Telling My Grandkid To Do What's Right Or Do What's Best For Them?

How is that bad?
And Please Don't Bring My Unborn Children To This Country Wahala Yet,Who Know If Tomorrow I Will Be A Citizen Of Australia?
and won't your kids call you cowards..
Re: Is There Nothing We Youths Can Do To Save This Country Or Whaevewh Is Left Of It by helinues: 6:22am On Sep 04, 2020
Wait for next election
Re: Is There Nothing We Youths Can Do To Save This Country Or Whaevewh Is Left Of It by Uzomacharles: 6:28am On Sep 04, 2020
Abasman008:
and won't your kids call you cowards..

No man..
The only time they will call me coward is when I don't tell them the right thing....

Looks like you're good in Insulting people but no prob I gat your types
Re: Is There Nothing We Youths Can Do To Save This Country Or Whaevewh Is Left Of It by Abasman008(m): 6:35am On Sep 04, 2020
Uzomacharles:

No man..
The only time they will call me coward is when I don't tell them the right thing....

Looks like you're good in Insulting people but no prob I gat your types
can you explain how this is an insult sir?... Lol i have a dream of being a pilot... And in my profession we are taught to call a spade a spade, even if it hurts my passengers or my bosses.... The right thing is in your National anthem and pledge.. go and read them again you will understand what I mean.
Re: Is There Nothing We Youths Can Do To Save This Country Or Whaevewh Is Left Of It by Abasman008(m): 6:37am On Sep 04, 2020
Deborah98:
Where do we start from,I think that's the question we should first ask,if I say let's boycott every election that doesn't give rights to youths who are eligible to be voted for I will be fined for hate speech, which youths are we even talking about,the ones watching bbn stuff or what,no sentiments though but our youths are sleeping, they'll soon realize this later...
but you are obviously not like them... We need you girl..

#join the movement
Re: Is There Nothing We Youths Can Do To Save This Country Or Whaevewh Is Left Of It by malele(m): 6:37am On Sep 04, 2020
It’s yorouba turn , we igbos have tried our best, we even fought war to breakout, so it ndi yorouba turn to act
Re: Is There Nothing We Youths Can Do To Save This Country Or Whaevewh Is Left Of It by Deborah98(f): 7:22am On Sep 04, 2020
Abasman008:
but you are obviously not like them... We need you girl..

#join the movement
which movement undecided
Re: Is There Nothing We Youths Can Do To Save This Country Or Whaevewh Is Left Of It by delkuf(m): 7:38am On Sep 04, 2020
malele:
It’s yorouba turn , we igbos have tried our best, we even fought war to breakout, so it ndi yorouba turn to act
This is the problem of Nigeria. As long as we see it as someone else's turn and not a collective thing, we continue to suffer in this country
Re: Is There Nothing We Youths Can Do To Save This Country Or Whaevewh Is Left Of It by danietohbadt(m): 7:49am On Sep 04, 2020
Of course, there's a lot we can do to save this nation. It goes far beyond online campaigns and agitations, we have to take over the streets and be ready to lay down our lives, but unfortunately, we're cowards in this country, nobody wants to die. We'd rather fold our arms and watch this country destroyed just to live long than stand up and fight and live a short, but worthwhile life
Re: Is There Nothing We Youths Can Do To Save This Country Or Whaevewh Is Left Of It by Abasman008(m): 8:04am On Sep 04, 2020
Deborah98:
which movement undecided
am following you.. I'll keep in touch ...
Re: Is There Nothing We Youths Can Do To Save This Country Or Whaevewh Is Left Of It by Deborah98(f): 8:07am On Sep 04, 2020
Abasman008:
am following you.. I'll keep in touch ...
lolzzzzz you're making me confused,you said I should join the movement and here you are following me,to where? okay ooooh I guess I have to lead ni since you've become a follower
Re: Is There Nothing We Youths Can Do To Save This Country Or Whaevewh Is Left Of It by Uzomacharles: 8:23am On Sep 04, 2020
Abasman008:
can you explain how this is an insult sir?... Lol i have a dream of being a pilot... And in my profession we are taught to call a spade a spade, even if it hurts my passengers or my bosses.... The right thing is in your National anthem and pledge.. go and read them again you will understand what I mean.

Lol
If you were told to call a spade a spade even if it hurts your passenger then why did my opinion hurts you?

Maybe you're one of those looking for position to show your stealing ability and for last warning don't quote me or mention me cos I don't think replying people who insults people can also change the world/nation...

Re: Is There Nothing We Youths Can Do To Save This Country Or Whaevewh Is Left Of It by Abasman008(m): 8:34am On Sep 04, 2020
Uzomacharles:

Lol
If you were told to call a spade a spade even if it hurts your passenger then why did my opinion hurts you?

Maybe you're one of those looking for position to show your stealing ability and for last warning don't quote me or mention me cos I don't think replying people who insults people can also change the world/nation...

you talk like a kid...no of your opinions or anyone's can hurt me... I hear with my mind and even if a fool talks I try to sift whatever sence I can from it and throw the rest away....

Anyways you talk like a kid..
Re: Is There Nothing We Youths Can Do To Save This Country Or Whaevewh Is Left Of It by malele(m): 8:53am On Sep 04, 2020
delkuf:
This is the problem of Nigeria. As long as we see it as someone else's turn and not a collective thing, we continue to suffer in this country

The problem is yoroubas, they don’t want to join the south in tackling Nigerian problems, they want to play sabo
Re: Is There Nothing We Youths Can Do To Save This Country Or Whaevewh Is Left Of It by proeast(m): 8:58am On Sep 04, 2020
The only practical way to save the sinking ship is to cut off the NE and NW. These are the two regions that ruined Nigeria. They are fatalists, self destructive and no future ambition people. Unfortunately for us, they're also the ones calling the shots which means they will successfully achieve their aims ultimately.

We should either cut them off completely or minimize our relationship with them through restructuring otherwise we are doomed.

1 Like

Re: Is There Nothing We Youths Can Do To Save This Country Or Whaevewh Is Left Of It by Abasman008(m): 10:03am On Sep 04, 2020
proeast:
The only practical way to save the sinking ship is to cut off the NE and NW. These are the two regions that ruined Nigeria. They are fatalists, self destructive and no future ambition people. Unfortunately for us, they're also the ones calling the shots which means they will successfully achieve their aims ultimately.

We should either cut them off completely or minimize our relationship with them through restructuring otherwise we are doomed.
very true ...

(1) (Reply)

Interesting Time In Anambra State: In Pictures / The Meaning & Sociopolitics Of 'Yoruba', 'Igbo' & The Notion Of 'Hausa Fulani' / *MURIC To Fayemi: Don’t Review Appeal Court Decision* _

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.