Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,529 members, 7,826,983 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 02:24 AM

Prophet TB Joshua Begs FG To Release All Coronavirus Patients To Him - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Prophet TB Joshua Begs FG To Release All Coronavirus Patients To Him (509 Views)

"Youths Can't Think": Bishop David Oyedepo Begs FG To Regulate Twitter, Others / Pastor Dies After Placing Hand On Coronavirus Patients / Prophet TB Joshua's Dream About 2019 General Elections (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Prophet TB Joshua Begs FG To Release All Coronavirus Patients To Him by Hotfrom9ja: 6:20pm On Sep 03, 2020
Nigerian Prophet TB Joshua has called on the government to release all patients with coronavirus in the country to him for prayers
According to the prophet, when released to him for interactive prayers all the corona virus patients in isolation centers will receive healing.

He took some testimonies of coronavirus patients who recovered via his prayers to his Facebook page and urged the government to arrange how COVID-19 patients could interact with his program so that they can be cured.

Prophet TB Josua words reads :

“The blessing of Jesus is for those who knock and ask
(Matthew 7:7).

“We want to encourage our communities, states, local and international bodies, medical doctors, scientists, and the people in charge to organize those who are in isolation and let us arrange how to connect them to us on Emmanuel TV.

“In whatever way you support to make this happen, we are a team; we are not doing more than you (1 Corinthians 3:cool.

“In any way you need our service in transmission, we are at your service. Together we shall pray for them.

Together we shall be set free from this COVID-19.

“The same anointing that heals one is also able to heal all at the same time.

As the Scripture says, the people brought to Jesus all who had various kinds of sickness, and after the mass prayer, they were all healed (Luke 4:40).”

https://www.hotfrom9ja.com/2020/09/prophet-tb-joshua-begs-fg-to-release.html?m=1

Re: Prophet TB Joshua Begs FG To Release All Coronavirus Patients To Him by IKBARUTEN11(m): 6:22pm On Sep 03, 2020
A
Re: Prophet TB Joshua Begs FG To Release All Coronavirus Patients To Him by coscj(m): 6:59pm On Sep 03, 2020
Jesus Christ is the same today, yesterday and forever! He never leaves us.
Re: Prophet TB Joshua Begs FG To Release All Coronavirus Patients To Him by illicit(m): 8:51pm On Sep 03, 2020
According to the Bible
this is blasphemy

1 Like

Re: Prophet TB Joshua Begs FG To Release All Coronavirus Patients To Him by OLAADEGBU(m): 8:55pm On Sep 03, 2020
That will be from frying pan to fire. cool

1 Like

Re: Prophet TB Joshua Begs FG To Release All Coronavirus Patients To Him by PlayerMeji: 12:46am On Sep 04, 2020
Some may heal... Some may....
Re: Prophet TB Joshua Begs FG To Release All Coronavirus Patients To Him by Image123(m): 12:54am On Sep 04, 2020
Why not all the patients in the hospital sir? Why only coronavirus patients? People recover from coronavirus every day without any medicine or cure. So when they recover now, na Emmanuel TV will claim and do interview tempting the man of the synagogue to lie na. Not wise. If you want to help, get all the patients. Or start with all the blind.

2 Likes

Re: Prophet TB Joshua Begs FG To Release All Coronavirus Patients To Him by petra1(m): 3:12am On Sep 04, 2020
Image123:
Why not all the patients in the hospital sir? Why only coronavirus patients? .

Because this period . its covid 19 Men and satan seem to use as reproach to the body of christ.
Re: Prophet TB Joshua Begs FG To Release All Coronavirus Patients To Him by Image123(m): 5:09am On Sep 04, 2020
petra1:

Because this period . its covid 19 Men and satan seem to use as reproach to the body of Christ.

Jo my man. You're here in defence of senior pastor. You were saying when we are reproached as the body of Christ, we should pick the reproach. i would think every sickness remain a "reproach" and there should be no discrimination. Heal the reproaches of terrorism, corruption, incompetence and unrighteousness bedevilling the land would be more suitable for the Body. Coronavirus is not too traceable as per where the healing or recovery is from. People are recovering as generally as waking up from sleep.

Luke 6:22 Blessed are ye, when men shall hate you, and when they shall separate you from their company, and shall reproach you, and cast out your name as evil, for the Son of man's sake.

2 Corinthians 12:10 Therefore I take pleasure in infirmities, in reproaches, in necessities, in persecutions, in distresses for Christ's sake: for when I am weak, then am I strong.

1 Timothy 4:10 For therefore we both labour and suffer reproach, because we trust in the living God, who is the Saviour of all men, specially of those that believe.

Hebrews 10:33 Partly, whilst ye were made a gazingstock both by reproaches and afflictions; and partly, whilst ye became companions of them that were so used.

Hebrews 13:13 Let us go forth therefore unto him without the camp, bearing his reproach.

1 Peter 4:14 If ye be reproached for the name of Christ, happy are ye; for the spirit of glory and of God resteth upon you: on their part he is evil spoken of, but on your part he is glorified.

1 Like

Re: Prophet TB Joshua Begs FG To Release All Coronavirus Patients To Him by wolesmile(m): 5:53am On Sep 04, 2020
This one sef don start.

How far with that your prayer for mountain?

1 Like

Re: Prophet TB Joshua Begs FG To Release All Coronavirus Patients To Him by petra1(m): 8:12am On Sep 05, 2020
Image123:

Jo my man. You're here in defence of senior pastor.

Not exactly

You were saying when we are reproached as the body of Christ, we should pick the reproach..

I believed The body of christ has been given authority over sickness and works if the enemy. I personally felt embarrassed at the lukewarm role some ministers played in this covid 19 saga. I had thought this is the opportunity we have been looking for to disgrace the devil and show the world there is a balm. I thought this will cause last hour revival and salvation.

I was vexed in my spirit. That I decided to go to a covid centre in Lagos to minister to the sick .

While some ministers ran for cover. TB joshua went on mountain top to Fast and intercede . When he came back he began to minister online and asked for the broadcast to be aired in isolation centers. Many cases were healed . He was not the only one. Other ministers began to do same . I was proud of them . Because the gospel is not in words but power.

Why covid 19 ? Because it was used with all the conspiracies about it to reoroach God. It was political. And it eventually God digraced . So in my opinion we should commend the courage of such ministers
Re: Prophet TB Joshua Begs FG To Release All Coronavirus Patients To Him by Image123(m): 9:21pm On Sep 05, 2020
petra1:

Not exactly

I believed The body of christ has been given authority over sickness and works if the enemy. I personally felt embarrassed at the lukewarm role some ministers played in this covid 19 saga. I had thought this is the opportunity we have been looking for to disgrace the devil and show the world there is a balm. I thought this will cause last hour revival and salvation.

I was vexed in my spirit. That I decided to go to a covid centre in Lagos to minister to the sick .

While some ministers ran for cover. TB joshua went on mountain top to Fast and intercede . When he came back he began to minister online and asked for the broadcast to be aired in isolation centers. Many cases were healed . He was not the only one. Other ministers began to do same . I was proud of them . Because the gospel is not in words but power.

Why covid 19 ? Because it was used with all the conspiracies about it to reoroach God. It was political. And it eventually God digraced . So in my opinion we should commend the courage of such ministers

NOTICE the part that i put in BOLD. IT IS POLITICAL. Very important. Wisdom is to act accordingly with that knowledge that it was political. BTW, TB televising a fast does not mean he is the only person that prayed or fasted during the period of the pandemic or prayed concerning the pandemic. You don't need to advertise your prayers or fastings for it to be valid, or do you? It is not okay that a whole Jo would come to the conclusion that everyone else has not done well by not televising their fasting and prayers.

Now, since you know that the situation at hand is political, you ought to thread with caution and wisdom except you are a politician yourself. There are three things i would mention why TB's request is irrelevant and even laughable to the average unbeliever.
1. TB knows and any intelligent person knows that the government cannot send or release patients of any kind of sickness to any private or non-governmental organisation or religious body for that matter. He is only playing to the gallery. No nation in the world will be so unreasonable. So you mean a government should just make a law or whatever and send people to juju houses or cele church or mosque or synagogue at the request of the owner? Nothing stopped Jo from going to isolation centers, TB should be as decisive as Jo.

2. We all know that even if the government could someone be so crazy as to grant that request, they cannot stop the patients from continued use of whatever medications they were using. So how do we know the exact ones that TB heals and the ones that medicine help or the ones that simply recovered? Which brings us to the obvious third reason.

3. Over 40million people have died in the world this year. Compared to the over 800,000 that have being said to die from Corona virus. Jo, common, TB should exercise his authority and disgrace the devil with these over 40million deaths, not look for cheap popularity with 800,000. Now, we both know that over 19million people have recovered from Corona virus which has no cure or vaccine. We are sure that it was not TB's fastings that got this people recovered. In fact, some of them never prayed or believe in God. Everyday, people recover from Coronavirus in every country. So if we send them all to senior man TB, how do we determine the statistics of natural recoveries and the ones healed by TB? You just want the real laughter and mockery to begin by this proposition. TB came late to the party, the other time i think he gave date of March or so for Corona to be gone. He has no revival to offer please.

2 Likes

Re: Prophet TB Joshua Begs FG To Release All Coronavirus Patients To Him by petra1(m): 4:23am On Sep 06, 2020
Image123:

NOTICE the part that i put in BOLD. IT IS POLITICAL. Very important. Wisdom is to act accordingly with that knowledge that it was political

I don't get you here sir

BTW, TB televising a fast does not mean he is the only person that prayed or fasted during the period of the pandemic
or prayed concerning the pandemic.

Correct, our ministry did too and host of others. I would advocate a national fast if not for our disunity.

You don't need to advertise your prayers or fastings for it to be valid, or do you?

If you study about him . He's a documentator. He keeps every record of his life.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0Hz34DULV8M
You may fast forward to 6:09

It is not okay that a whole Jo would come to the conclusion that everyone else has not done well by not televising their fasting and prayers

There is a difference between a Fast for
intercession and a Fast for equipment .

1. TB knows and any intelligent person knows that the government cannot send or release patients of any kind of sickness to any private or non-governmental organisation or religious body for that matter. .

They didn't allow me in. Despite the fact that I told them Ebola had been healed by God through me. So They could have invited him. After all they allowed potiliticians and also allowed musician . They didn't want a cure . They wanted number to increase they eveil generated fake figures for WHO money

2. We all know that even if the government could someone be so crazy as to grant that request, they cannot stop the patients from continued use of whatever medications they were using.

There is difference between praying over the sick and ninistrying to the sick. Praying over the sick is more of intercession with hope . But minisyrying to the sick is cure. If somonwnis cured it is very evident . He knows and everyone knows . The Medical personnel and those who got healed while watching his telecast prayer . Got healed instantly they vomited it out and was free.

not look for cheap popularity with 800,000. Now, we both know that over 19million people have recovered from Corona virus which has no cure or vaccine. We are sure that it was not TB's fastings that got this people recovered. In fact, some of them never prayed or believe in God. Everyday, people recover from Coronavirus in every country. So if we send them all to senior man TB, how do we determine the statistics of natural recoveries and the ones healed by TB? You just want the real laughter and mockery to begin by this proposition. TB came late to the party, the other time i think he gave date of March or so for Corona to be gone. He has no revival to offer please.

For me ,even if its only one person that got cured from covid I am still cool with it . Let it be on record that God healed covid 19. Thats politically good for Gods kingdom. Like David said to Goliath . "That the world may know there's a God in Israel "

I had a personal holy anger against the insults on Gods people. And I prayed that even if its only one or few cases . "Let Covid 19 be disgraced " if not Christianity is Fiasco. I know that many ministers were taken in by the propaganda on TV and social Media which brought lot of fear .Same way Goliath terrified Israel Army . But the word of God gave protection and dominion. We ought to remind ourselves.
Christopher Orji was the first minister to cure covid 19 though prayers online and then Tb and others became embolden . To me . If their testimonies are political. Its good politics . Their saved the face of faith. And efficacy of prayer .
Re: Prophet TB Joshua Begs FG To Release All Coronavirus Patients To Him by triplechoice(m): 5:40am On Sep 06, 2020
By this, T. B Joshua has only succeeded in exposing himself as a scammer.

He is demanding for something, he surely knows no government in the world would accept.

Unfortunately, his zombie followers who have been brainwashed beyond repair would take this has evidence that he has the power to heal people.

If only people knew the so many gullible people who have lost their lives by abandoning their medications after believing they have been heal by this scammer, he and his likes would have since gone out of business.
But it's only a matter of time, because people have started to wake up everywhere
Re: Prophet TB Joshua Begs FG To Release All Coronavirus Patients To Him by chiommy123(f): 6:08am On Sep 06, 2020
I believe so much in prayers and God can use anybody but he can still pray for them without them being released to him
Re: Prophet TB Joshua Begs FG To Release All Coronavirus Patients To Him by Image123(m): 1:14pm On Sep 06, 2020
petra1:

I don't get you here sir

Correct, our ministry did too and host of others. I would advocate a national fast if not for our disunity.

So why insinuate that others did nothing but ran for cover simply because they did not televise what they did?

If you study about him . He's a documentator. He keeps every record of his life.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0Hz34DULV8M
You may fast forward to 6:09

Oga documentation is different from show off. Many people document their lives and actions in different ways. That for instance is why you see Biographies and Auto-biographies. Evidently those lives were documented. Posting stuff online like a teenager on facebook is not the same as documentation.

There is a difference between a Fast for intercession and a Fast for equipment .
Jesus is wiser than everybody. He did not say WHEN ye fast for equipment, or WHEN ye fast for intercession. He said "when ye fast, be not, as the hypocrites, of a sad countenance: for they disfigure their faces, that they may appear unto men to fast. Verily I say unto you, They have their reward. 
Mat 6:17  But thou, when thou fastest, anoint thine head, and wash thy face; 
Mat 6:18  That thou appear not unto men to fast, but unto thy Father which is in secret: and thy Father, which seeth in secret, shall reward thee openly. 
And when thou prayest, thou shalt not be as the hypocrites are: for they love to pray standing in the synagogues and in the corners of the streets, that they may be seen of men. Verily I say unto you, They have their reward.

The above passage is unfortunately a description of what TB does habitually.

They didn't allow me in. Despite the fact that I told them Ebola had been healed by God through me. So They could have invited him. After all they allowed potiliticians and also allowed musician . They didn't want a cure . They wanted number to increase they eveil generated fake figures for WHO money

They don't know you na. They know your pastor and senior pastor TB. If your pastor or senior pastor TB go to Aso Rock, they will likely have an audience compared to you.

There is difference between praying over the sick and ninistrying to the sick. Praying over the sick is more of intercession with hope . But minisyrying to the sick is cure. If somonwnis cured it is very evident . He knows and everyone knows . The Medical personnel and those who got healed while watching his telecast prayer . Got healed instantly they vomited it out and was free.

Not so, not every healing goes with theatrics or vomitings. Some people do not even testify after being healed. Anybody that recovers is cured, isn't it? There is no clear way to know. TB should work on the over 40million deaths globally, not the 800,000 corona related deaths. Let him prove his mettle with more clear cases, not cases that even believers will not believe. cheesy cheesy

For me ,even if its only one person that got cured from covid I am still cool with it . Let it be on record that God healed covid 19. Thats politically good for Gods kingdom. Like David said to Goliath . "That the world may know there's a God in Israel "

It is already on record that God heals. God does not need TB to be put on record as Jehovah Rapha. Many people have received healings through different mediums and ministries for Covid 19. It is not TB's show that will set the record. He came late.

I had a personal holy anger against the insults on Gods people. And I prayed that even if its only one or few cases . "Let Covid 19 be disgraced " if not Christianity is Fiasco. I know that many ministers were taken in by the propaganda on TV and social Media which brought lot of fear .Same way Goliath terrified Israel Army . But the word of God gave protection and dominion. We ought to remind ourselves.
Christopher Orji was the first minister to cure covid 19 though prayers online and then Tb and others became embolden . To me . If their testimonies are political. Its good politics . Their saved the face of faith. And efficacy of prayer .

Covid19 is not disgraced unfortunately. Instead, some people like your pastor and now senior man TB have made others laugh at the church with their wild theories, too much talking and off tangent prophecies. Those who are afraid of corona are still afraid all over the world(christian and non-christian). Those who are careful and sensible about corona are still careful and sensible all over the world(christian and non-christian). Those who are foolhardy about coronavirus are still foolhardy all over the world(christian and non-christian). i don't know any Orji but i just searched the name on goole and saw he is from TB too. Birds of the same feather. So you are saying he emboldened TB. i guess Indaboski probably emboldened Orji then. You go look for who emboldened Indaboski, then i'll also look again cheesy cheesy

Summary, pastors/ministers should not play politics with anything, including coronavirus. It is not their calling.

(1) (Reply)

Bishop David Oyedepo Releases 2021 Prophetic Declarations / Why I Would NEVER Support Pastors With Private Jet - The Billy Graham Example / Discover The Reason Israelites Don't Bury People In Their Houses Like Africans

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.