Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,152 members, 7,815,023 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:14 AM

Chinenyen I Want To Talk To You About Ngwa Identity - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Chinenyen I Want To Talk To You About Ngwa Identity (515 Views)

Photo : This Lovely Boy Lost His Mum In Today's Bomb Blast ; Identity Unknown / Ngozi Okonjo-iweala To Talk To Christiane Amanpour Tonight / Fear Ngwa People In Abia State. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Chinenyen I Want To Talk To You About Ngwa Identity by aljharem(m): 3:12am On Feb 22, 2011
I came across an article about ngwa that was shocking,.,.,.,. i will post this article on a later date before my igbo brothers take me to a shrine to kill me cheesy
Re: Chinenyen I Want To Talk To You About Ngwa Identity by aljharem(m): 3:19am On Feb 22, 2011
chinenyN i will post it in the cultural section in 3 days time,.,. you will be shocked at this finding about Ngwa igbo relationship cheesy

please brother be open minded to this article and reason

thanks for your tim

to my igbo brother,.,., i mean will oooo

KEDU cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Chinenyen I Want To Talk To You About Ngwa Identity by Kcswat22: 8:54am On Feb 22, 2011
chinenyeN=alj harem
garbage.

(1) (Reply)

Ti / Who Is 9ja's Worst First Lady / Pdp=cabals And They Must Be Defeated For Nigeria To Move Forward

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.