Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,341 members, 7,853,520 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 06:18 PM

Coscharis Brother Trained Me In Business - Innoson - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Coscharis Brother Trained Me In Business - Innoson (155 Views)

Coscharis Brother Trained Me In Business - Innoson / Cosmas Maduka Coscharis Regrets Investing N1.7billion On Vehicle Assembly Plant / The Story Behind Coscharis – The Auto Business Mogul (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Coscharis Brother Trained Me In Business - Innoson by Kosifavike: 7:35pm On Sep 03, 2020
The Founder and Chief Executive Officer of Innoson Vehicle Manufacturing (IVM), Chief Dr. Innocent Chukwuma has urged young Nigerian entrepreneurs to learn from the failures of their mentors and other entrepreneurs.

Speaking during Anaedoonline 2nd Year Anniversary Lecture, the Billionaire Businessmen said that he refuses to accept the idea that Nigeria is a failed nation, noting that the country is a land of opportunities.

He revealed that ever since he started trading and manufacturing, none of his businesses has failed.

"One of the reasons I did not make mistakes when I started business, is because I listen and learnt a lot from my senior brother, Chief Gabriel Chukwuuma (Gabros)"

"Most young entrepreneurs have a lot of ideas, but they fail because most of them don't have mentors or people to guide them during implementation"

Nigeria Army School Of Supply & Transport Pays Educational Visit To Innoson (IVM)

"I didn't have the opportunity to further my education, I went into trading when I was very young, I learnt how to trade from Mr. Pius Maduka, the senior brother of coscharis, he was the one that trained me in motorcycle spare parts, while my senior brother, Gabros, funded the business"

Advising young people in Nigeria to explore the opportunities in Nigeria, he said, "Nigeria is good, you must not leave Nigeria to succeed, we have opportunities in Nigeria, young people can identify those opportunities with their creativity"

SOURCE: https://www.anaedoonline.ng/2020/09/03/coscharis-brother-trained-me-in-business-innoson/

Re: Coscharis Brother Trained Me In Business - Innoson by chatinent: 7:37pm On Sep 03, 2020
Cool..

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian In Houston, Humble Or Pasadena Texas. / Get Your Affordable Logo For 1,000 Naira / A Must To Read

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.