Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,667 members, 7,816,738 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:04 PM

The Fear Of IPOB Is The Beginning Of Wisdom- Photo - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Fear Of IPOB Is The Beginning Of Wisdom- Photo (3794 Views)

Biafra War: Your Comment Disgraceful, Shows Lack Of Wisdom – Sam Amadi To Gowon / Buhari Cracks Stubborn Projects. And It's Just The Beginning - Femi Adesina / Osita Chidoka: "Bail Conditions Of IPOB Members Granted Bail Will Be Met" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Fear Of IPOB Is The Beginning Of Wisdom- Photo by myright: 8:45pm On Sep 03, 2020
Copied

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Fear Of IPOB Is The Beginning Of Wisdom- Photo by agwom(m): 8:51pm On Sep 03, 2020
m
Re: The Fear Of IPOB Is The Beginning Of Wisdom- Photo by donyfrank: 8:51pm On Sep 03, 2020
For real?
How?

2 Likes

Re: The Fear Of IPOB Is The Beginning Of Wisdom- Photo by yakubudivine: 9:05pm On Sep 03, 2020
This picture is taking in UK according to IPOB

1 Like

Re: The Fear Of IPOB Is The Beginning Of Wisdom- Photo by myright: 9:06pm On Sep 03, 2020
donyfrank:
For real? How?
Yes, for real
Re: The Fear Of IPOB Is The Beginning Of Wisdom- Photo by jlinkd78(m): 9:17pm On Sep 03, 2020
IPOB ride on

5 Likes

Re: The Fear Of IPOB Is The Beginning Of Wisdom- Photo by GiftedTitty: 9:22pm On Sep 03, 2020
seriously?
Re: The Fear Of IPOB Is The Beginning Of Wisdom- Photo by TheChameleon: 9:37pm On Sep 03, 2020
grin

18 Likes 4 Shares

Re: The Fear Of IPOB Is The Beginning Of Wisdom- Photo by myright: 9:44pm On Sep 03, 2020
GiftedTitty:
seriously?
MNK already gave the order.

2 Likes

Re: The Fear Of IPOB Is The Beginning Of Wisdom- Photo by Wiseandtrue(f): 9:53pm On Sep 03, 2020
DSS has no business shooting unarmed citizens

You now want to make it look like the Igbos are violent by issuing such notice

What you did was wrong

You should have unleashed your aggression on the terrorists in the North instead of killing innocent citizens

May their blood forever hunt all of you involved in taking their lives. Amen!

20 Likes 3 Shares

Re: The Fear Of IPOB Is The Beginning Of Wisdom- Photo by SlayerForever: 10:03pm On Sep 03, 2020
I can't say that snatching police rifles is a very good move overall.

1 Like

Re: The Fear Of IPOB Is The Beginning Of Wisdom- Photo by kingzizzy: 10:04pm On Sep 03, 2020
Wiseandtrue:

What you did was wrong

You should have unleashed your aggression on the terrorists in the North instead of killing innocent citizens

May their blood forever hunt all of you involved in thing their lives. Amen!

The DSS just went to where people were having meeting and started shooting unarmed people.

But one good thing came out of all this. Most of the residents of Enugu are now totally against the security forces. The standing of IPOB amongst the general populace in Enugu has risen dramatically while the security forces are now seen as murderers in uniform

Another good thing that came out if this is that many Igbos now believe that the killings have ethnic undertone. They now believe that the security forces are dominated by a section of the country that is using the the proscription of IPOB as an excuse to kill Igbo youths

19 Likes 4 Shares

Re: The Fear Of IPOB Is The Beginning Of Wisdom- Photo by Lovelive: 10:08pm On Sep 03, 2020
Wiseandtrue:

What you did was wrong

May their blood forever hunt all of you involved in taking their lives. Amen!

1 Like

Re: The Fear Of IPOB Is The Beginning Of Wisdom- Photo by DanHaske: 11:11pm On Sep 03, 2020
kingzizzy:

The DSS just went to where people were having meeting and started shooting unarmed people.

But one good thing came out of all this. Most of the residents of Enugu are now totally against the security forces. The standing of IPOB amongst the general populace in Enugu has risen dramatically while the security forces are now seen as murderers in uniform

Another good thing that came out if this is that many Igbos now believe that the killings have ethnic undertone. They now believe that the security forces are dominated by a section of the country that is using the the proscription of IPOB as an excuse to kill Igbo youths

Story of Igbos, by Igbos for Igbos

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Fear Of IPOB Is The Beginning Of Wisdom- Photo by kingzizzy: 11:24pm On Sep 03, 2020
DanHaske:

Story of Igbos, by Igbos for Igbos

Oh really? You believe the DSS story that they went somewhere where IPOB was having a meeting a d IPOB opened fire and killed two DSS? Since when does DSS go to confront armed people?

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Fear Of IPOB Is The Beginning Of Wisdom- Photo by yarimo(m): 11:57pm On Sep 03, 2020
beginning of wisdom in online abi ? grin

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Fear Of IPOB Is The Beginning Of Wisdom- Photo by marshalcarter: 2:23am On Sep 04, 2020
This ipob matter dey tire me sometimes...why can't Nigerians live as one Biko upon the hardships and struggles yet most people still come out to add to their problem...see how the midst is messed up yet some of them still came out to protest"BLACK LIVES MATTERS"...most of them aren't in peace with their families and they still come out to shout "LIBERTY" undecided is it just blacks or Africans method of thinking is awkward? i once passed a place of protest and i asked a man why are you protesting...he said Biafra must Go and i asked him Go to where...dude said I don't know ooo but all i know is that Biafra must go I just weak
It isn't easy to start from beginning ooooh...e no easy... make Kanu no push una enter danger zone...baba no send ooo
Una wey dey shout war war war...if una see the effects of war...you'd opt for peace anytime anyday....

stay safe Nlanders
peace �
God bless yall
Re: The Fear Of IPOB Is The Beginning Of Wisdom- Photo by Wiseandtrue(f): 3:21am On Sep 04, 2020
kingzizzy:

May the souls of those who lost their lives during this battle, rest in peace.

Their death will never be in vain.

Amen.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Fear Of IPOB Is The Beginning Of Wisdom- Photo by Wiseandtrue(f): 3:24am On Sep 04, 2020
yarimo:
beginning of wisdom in online abi ? grin
What do you have to say about bandits, Bokoharam, Fulani herdsmen killing people like chicken

Are the Nigerian Army not strong enough to face them

I mean those ones are not online

You all know who and where they are undecided

Do you think that the Nigerian Army will ever pick up their size

SMH

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Fear Of IPOB Is The Beginning Of Wisdom- Photo by BIGGESThead6: 5:12am On Sep 04, 2020
Our Galant Army and Police will soon use you guys as target practice. When that happens, don't come here and start shouting that the Army has killed unarmed IPOB.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Fear Of IPOB Is The Beginning Of Wisdom- Photo by Susu888(m): 5:28am On Sep 04, 2020
Kwantineu dey full mouth, if dem come for u now letters will start flying to the U.N , EU, U.S nd Global Human rights organizations.
Re: The Fear Of IPOB Is The Beginning Of Wisdom- Photo by 2016v2017: 5:43am On Sep 04, 2020
myright:
MNK already gave the order.
Yes,he has to do so,enough of molestation,harassment,intimidation and ceaseless killings of IPOB/IGBOS/BIAFRANS.The useless security agencies only have power to kill unarmed people while they look the other side while Herdsmen/Boko Haram and Bandits are enjoying their nefarious acts of wasting innocent lives

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Fear Of IPOB Is The Beginning Of Wisdom- Photo by 2016v2017: 6:00am On Sep 04, 2020
Susu888:
Kwantineu dey full mouth, if dem come for u now letters will start flying to the U.N , EU, U.S nd Global Human rights organizations.
you must be one of the useless hypocrites who like freedom,but never like those seeking for freedom to agitate for it. Ani.mal in Zo0

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Fear Of IPOB Is The Beginning Of Wisdom- Photo by helinues: 6:16am On Sep 04, 2020
Coward Albino.

Stop hiding behind your keyboard ... You Coward
Re: The Fear Of IPOB Is The Beginning Of Wisdom- Photo by Ugwuoha: 6:24am On Sep 04, 2020
BIGGESThead6:
Our Galant Army and Police will soon use you guys as target practice. When that happens, don't come here and start shouting that the Army has killed unarmed IPOB.

Keep quiet there, you nitwit.
At the appropriate time, the Nigerian State will hear from us.
We already crossed the Rubicon.
We have finished all our basic assignments.
War is definitely coming.
Every part of the zoo shall feel the heat.
Re: The Fear Of IPOB Is The Beginning Of Wisdom- Photo by Ugwuoha: 6:31am On Sep 04, 2020
helinues:
Coward Albino.

Stop hiding behind your keyboard ... You Coward

Ewu Gambia bleating and braying up and down in Frederick Lugard's zoo, unable to tell the difference between a zoo and a natural habitat.
Shameless Nigerian domesticated chimp!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Fear Of IPOB Is The Beginning Of Wisdom- Photo by helinues: 6:36am On Sep 04, 2020
Ugwuoha:

Ewu Gambia bleating and braying up and down in Frederick Lugard's zoo, unable to tell the difference between a zoo and a natural habitat.
Shamelessness Nigerian domesticated chimp!

Zoo treatment loading for Any miscreants...

Cowards them
Re: The Fear Of IPOB Is The Beginning Of Wisdom- Photo by myright: 6:51am On Sep 04, 2020
Re: The Fear Of IPOB Is The Beginning Of Wisdom- Photo by BIGGESThead6: 8:00am On Sep 04, 2020
Ugwuoha:

Keep quiet there, you nitwit.
At the appropriate time, the Nigerian State will hear from us.
We already crossed the Rubicon.
We have finished all our basic assignments.
War is definitely coming.
Every part of the zoo shall feel the heat.

Cry me a River.

I'm Igbo, but I've since relocate from the East in search of greener pasture in the North and I'm glad I did. Cause the East is no longer viable for Business, no money and recession is biting harder there. As for Biafra, you guys should count me out. I'm Igbo but I'll never be part of Biafra when the North finaly gives Biafra their independence. grin grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Fear Of IPOB Is The Beginning Of Wisdom- Photo by TheChameleon: 8:35am On Sep 04, 2020
BIGGESThead6:

Cry me a River.

I'm Igbo, but I've since relocate from the East in search of greener pasture in the North and I'm glad I did. Cause the East is no longer viable for Business, no money and recession is biting harder there. As for Biafra, you guys should count me out. I'm Igbo but I'll never be part of Biafra when the North finaly gives Biafra their independence. grin grin

"You are a patriot" in Sarrki's voice cheesy

1 Like

Re: The Fear Of IPOB Is The Beginning Of Wisdom- Photo by tungamaje: 8:48am On Sep 04, 2020
BIGGESThead6:

I haven't read your comment on what happened in Niger State when about 100 bandits came in motorcycles and freely operated for close to 12 hours killing and abducting people without challenge. Why are you so pained any time Biafra issue is mentioned that you begin to post photos of your gallant troops punishing unarmed agitators?

Moreover rephrase the below comment because you have posted it severally and it is becoming stale

I'm Igbo, but I've since relocate from the East in search of greener pasture in the North and I'm glad I did. Cause the East is no longer viable for Business, no money and recession is biting harder there. As for Biafra, you guys should count me out. I'm Igbo but I'll never be part of Biafra when the North finaly gives Biafra their independence.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Gov. Ugwuanyi Promises That Appropriation Law will benefit Enugu State people / Deafening Silence From Yorubas As Northern Cleric Declares Fatwa On Remi Tinubu / Woman Supposedly Gives Birth To Half-human, Half-goat In Jigawa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.