Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,487 members, 7,812,511 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 02:33 PM

What Are The Requirements For Religious Organizations Registration With CAC - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / What Are The Requirements For Religious Organizations Registration With CAC (517 Views)

Polaris Bank Reacts To Accusations Of Religious Intolerance / Easter Messages By Banks And Organizations / Business Name Registration With Cac-how To Do Yours In 24 Hours (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Are The Requirements For Religious Organizations Registration With CAC by Textra(m): 10:01pm On Sep 03, 2020
Kindly help me with the requirements for religious organizations with CAC.
I heard I can do it myself, but hearing about certification or whatever.

Religious organizations like NGO/FOUNDATIONS, A PERSONAL MINISTRY, BIBLE COLLEGE, CHURCH, MISSION OURTREACH, GOSPEL DRAMA, MUSIC SCHOOL, GOSPEL SOLO ARTIST OR GOSPEL STUDIO.

If I have any of the above what certificate must one possess to be qualified to set it up.
Re: What Are The Requirements For Religious Organizations Registration With CAC by Textra(m): 10:46am On Sep 04, 2020
R
Re: What Are The Requirements For Religious Organizations Registration With CAC by Textra(m): 7:21pm On Sep 04, 2020
G
Re: What Are The Requirements For Religious Organizations Registration With CAC by ehinmowo: 6:43am On Sep 05, 2020
Op there two things you have done next time. 1. Come to Nairaland and search or search google-nairaland. 2. Search google. You are breaking Nairaland rule by posting a topic that has been posted already.

That been said, you will get your answer here.

https://www.resolutionlawng.com/the-procedure-and-cost-to-register-an-ngo-in-nigeria/
Re: What Are The Requirements For Religious Organizations Registration With CAC by Textra(m): 1:32pm On Sep 05, 2020
Give me link to the posted ones
What I asked is quite different.

ehinmowo:
Op there two things you have done next time. 1. Come to Nairaland and search or search google-nairaland. 2. Search google. You are breaking Nairaland rule by posting a topic that has been posted already.

That been said, you will get your answer here.

https://www.resolutionlawng.com/the-procedure-and-cost-to-register-an-ngo-in-nigeria/

(1) (Reply)

Buy Dry Ice (frozen Carbon Dioxide) / 50K To Anyone That Can Suggest An App To Buy Kenya Shillings At Better Rate / Boom & Crash Spike Predicting Mobile Robot With 99% Accuracy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.